Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Ne daj se Helena :tu: Brani Bosnu... :w00t:

Eno vidi ga, baš kad sam se malo smirila :lol:

Bosna is, among other things, indestructible.

It’s not the first time in history some dilettantes think they can redesign it and turn it into something else, something that suits them better. Such arrogant experiments never last longer than few decades, so I hope to live long enough to yell out my traditional “I ****en told you so”.

And as for the pyramid, even if it really is there, I have a feeling some people would say: No, we can’t accept new findings because the proper procedures were not followed.

Sift me a hill.

I wonder how many Egyptian or Mayan pyramids were sifted out the ground.

I think we are in for far more surprises as these pyramids are furthur investigated. I have been following the progress for over two years now. These things go slow, but it's worth the wait.

it won't be, the fello9w's been caught hoaxing time and again.

Ne daj se Helena :tu: Brani Bosnu... :w00t:

A sta ces. Mora Helena kad je Mujo se sakrio. :lol:

The only reason I am not participating is....because I have seen the area and the, well, pyramids in Bosnia and I say, wait up. Surprise is comming soon, a positive one. Not only from Bosnian archeologigal sites but also from Dalmatia(again). Stay tuned.

Pa nek' i Mujo malo odmori, ja čuvam kuću :D

Jednom vam moram ispričati kako su provalnici u susjedovu kuću bježali od mene :lol: Ozbiljno :lol:

The only reason I am not participating is....because I have seen the area and the, well, pyramids in Bosnia and I say, wait up. Surprise is comming soon, a positive one. Not only from Bosnian archeologigal sites but also from Dalmatia(again). Stay tuned.

Go archaeologists! :sk

I can’t believe what I've just said :lol:

Pa nek' i Mujo malo odmori, ja čuvam kuću :D

Jednom vam moram ispričati kako su provalnici u susjedovu kuću bježali od mene :lol: Ozbiljno :lol:

Go archaeologists! :sk

I can’t believe what I've just said :lol:

Hi Helen of Troy/Annoy, lol.

I have many friends from ex-Yugoslavia.

Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia... and they all look quizically into my eyes when I bring up the Bosnian pyramids, like, "You believe that sht??"

hebes zemlju koja Bosne nema :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I must say that Bosnian pyramid is not pyramid. They didnt find artifacts and so on and so on....but mines/tunnels in Visoko exists. So I think we can talk what if Illyrians or pre-Illyrians, Vinca or whatever used Visoko mountain as natural pyramid. For example, for Egyptian valley of kings it is susspected that they burried they people there because of natural pyramid.

Here is the pic what I upload on UM.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/images/4713/the-valley-of-the-kings

Cant wait to hear that :w00t:

Ma dole je ba Haso ak nema Muje :w00t:

Edited by the L

I am sorry to say, but most of this Bosnian pyramid thing is nothing but ex-Yugoslav national pride.

But believe me: I hope these people are right after all.

Hey, what European doesn't want the oldest pyramids to be in Europe??

I am sorry to say, but most of this Bosnian pyramid thing is nothing but ex-Yugoslav national pride.

But believe me: I hope these people are right after all.

Hey, what European doesn't want the oldest pyramids to be in Europe??

There’s no such thing as ex-Yu national pride, and I busted my keyboard to explain that.

The project of making one is crucifying Bosnian archaeology, also busted keyboard etc.

Whatever there is, pyramid or old mine shaft, I want to know and I want to know everything.

We'll wait and see.

There’s no such thing as ex-Yu national pride, and I busted my keyboard to explain that.

The project of making one is crucifying Bosnian archaeology, also busted keyboard etc.

Whatever there is, pyramid or old mine shaft, I want to know and I want to know everything.

We'll wait and see.

Your country men would say you are an idiot believing this.

Btw, I just got invited by my neighbour, Mirko D*****, to join his party a few floors up.

He expects me right this minute.

Bye everyone!! Have a good time on this excellent site !!

Btw, I just got invited by my neighbour, Mirko D*****, to join his party a few floors up.

I could say a lot of colourful things about people who obviously don’t read posts they’re actually replying to and I wouldn’t have to hide behind imaginary friends to do that.

Ask Mirko to explain to you what verbs “srbovati” and “hrvatovati” mean before you decide whether you’ll give me an excuse to expose the whole sad Yugoslavian charade once more. Always willing and more than able to do that :yes:

Vidim da ima tu domaćih :)

Anyway I must say that in Croatia (I don't know about other countries) not many people believe in Bosnian pyramids (well at least people I'm talking with, I could be wrong)

I could say a lot of colourful things about people who obviously don’t read posts they’re actually replying to and I wouldn’t have to hide behind imaginary friends to do that.

Ask Mirko to explain to you what verbs “srbovati” and “hrvatovati” mean before you decide whether you’ll give me an excuse to expose the whole sad Yugoslavian charade once more. Always willing and more than able to do that :yes:

I'm back, and I will ask Mirko next time I see him.

hebes zemlju koja Bosne nema :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I must say that Bosnian pyramid is not pyramid. They didnt find artifacts and so on and so on....but mines/tunnels in Visoko exists. So I think we can talk what if Illyrians or pre-Illyrians, Vinca or whatever used Visoko mountain as natural pyramid. For example, for Egyptian valley of kings it is susspected that they burried they people there because of natural pyramid.

Here is the pic what I upload on UM.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/images/4713/the-valley-of-the-kings

Cant wait to hear that :w00t:

Ma dole je ba Haso ak nema Muje :w00t:

Haso? Ne diraj mi u cacu bolan. :lol:

L, if you have the time you can search for some of my earlier posts on this topic. I said basicly what you just said.

The "pyramids" in Visoko are semi-pyramids. Hills shaped to a pyramid which does not make them any less astounishing then the other pyramids that we know and have in mind.

For me the bigger question is WHEN this was done. Obviously it was not shaped, as some would like to say by Semir Osmanagic, recently. I am not at all an expert in this field and I do not pretend to be, but my gut feeling tells me that this can potentialy chang the history on the balkans and in europe. And this is the only reason Harding is opposed to even taking a closer look at Visoko.

I am more puzzeld regarding the tunels then with the semi pyramid.

Her country men would say the same what she said, Abramelin. Except the few lost ones on every side.

Abry, the history of balkans, especialy the history of BiH, is not as clear as you would think. Many facts have been replaced by myths and with the time those myths became facts.

Her country men would say the same what she said, Abramelin. Except the few lost ones on every side.

Abry, the history of balkans, especialy the history of BiH, is not as clear as you would think. Many facts have been replaced by myths and with the time those myths became facts.

They are 'lost' alright.

An ex-captain of the Croatian army regularly visted me, and slept on my couch.

He is totally **** up, and he walks and talks during his sleep.

And he becomes aggresive when drunk.

Man, how I like those Yugos...

And I have some experience with these Yugos: I have had neighbours, collegues and friends from ex-Yugoslavia. They are drug addicts, thugs or simple thieves.

I still haven't met another kind.

No, not true... I met the sister of Mirko, and she is decent, civilized, and studying to become a lawyer.

And she hates the attitude and behaviour of her countrymen, here in the Netherlands.

Edited by Abramelin

They are 'lost' alright.

He is not the only one my friend. Croats and Bosnians were forced to see the worst things. No matter if you were in the army or not. But, this has nothing to do with the history per se.

Anyway, should you not be sleeping? It is late in Holland, or early, depends how you look at it.

He is not the only one my friend. Croats and Bosnians were forced to see the worst things. No matter if you were in the army or not. But, this has nothing to do with the history per se.

Anyway, should you not be sleeping? It is late in Holland, or early, depends how you look at it.

I have no life, and that's why I am still awake (it's 2:25 AM here).

I do not hate Yugos, I understand why many of them are twisted.

Edited by Abramelin

Or you have to much of it? :tu:

Noone hates us, buddy. We hate ourself. Now go to sleep. La le lu nur der Mann im Mond schaut zu...oh wait,that is German, sorry.

Or you have to much of it? :tu:

Noone hates us, buddy. We hate ourself. Now go to sleep. La le lu nur der Mann im Mond schaut zu...oh wait,that is German, sorry.

I'm Dutch, just in case you forgot, but I understand German.

I'm Dutch, just in case you forgot, but I understand German.

I know, that was the point. I understand dutch.

Dude, stop using term Yugos. Its wrong and insult many people. Its like you calling Ukranine people Soviets.

Or even better since you are from Holland that I call you Belgian, or Wasp or Marihujana smoker or Gay or lets allow massacre nation or whatever.

It is called uneducated (someword) and it is called generalism.

Second. Everything is right with people around here. Imagine that I say people in Hollanad are twisted.

It is nationalism man, And this is second time you are doing this.

One time you said that all stupid people should be erased or something like that. I mean are you NAZI or what?

Man, just stop using term Yugos and stop calling people who lived in Yugoslavia twisted.

They are 'lost' alright.

And I have some experience with these Yugos: I have had neighbours, collegues and friends from ex-Yugoslavia. They are drug addicts, thugs or simple thieves.

I still haven't met another kind.

No, not true... I met the sister of Mirko, and she is decent, civilized, and studying to become a lawyer.

And she hates the attitude and behaviour of her countrymen, here in the Netherlands.

Imagine that I said: "Man how I love these orange gays from Holland. Oh there are not all gays there are national football team that they are rasicists. Sorry"

Haso? Ne diraj mi u cacu bolan. :lol:

L, if you have the time you can search for some of my earlier posts on this topic. I said basicly what you just said.

The "pyramids" in Visoko are semi-pyramids. Hills shaped to a pyramid which does not make them any less astounishing then the other pyramids that we know and have in mind.

For me the bigger question is WHEN this was done. Obviously it was not shaped, as some would like to say by Semir Osmanagic, recently. I am not at all an expert in this field and I do not pretend to be, but my gut feeling tells me that this can potentialy chang the history on the balkans and in europe. And this is the only reason Harding is opposed to even taking a closer look at Visoko.

I am more puzzeld regarding the tunels then with the semi pyramid.

Sure I will read your posts.

Vidim da ima tu domaćih :)

Anyway I must say that in Croatia (I don't know about other countries) not many people believe in Bosnian pyramids (well at least people I'm talking with, I could be wrong)

Im from ZGB.

We'll wait and see.

Thank you Helen to explain this to this uneducated (whatever).

Pyramid in visoko is ex yugoslav pride...I mean...it is better to me to not comment this.

Dude, stop using term Yugos. Its wrong and insult many people. Its like you calling Ukranine people Soviets.

Or even better since you are from Holland that I call you Belgian, or Wasp or Marihujana smoker or Gay or lets allow massacre nation or whatever.

It is called uneducated (someword) and it is called generalism.

Second. Everything is right with people around here. Imagine that I say people in Hollanad are twisted.

It is nationalism man, And this is second time you are doing this.

One time you said that all stupid people should be erased or something like that. I mean are you NAZI or what?

Man, just stop using term Yugos and stop calling people who lived in Yugoslavia twisted.

Imagine that I said: "Man how I love these orange gays from Holland. Oh there are not all gays there are national football team that they are rasicists. Sorry"

Heh, I know what you are doing, but I tell you I never said stupid people should be erased. About the Nazi thing... you should have listened to what many Serbs, Croats and Bosnians were talking about overhere... but I won't go into that.

And the fun thing is that I don't care how you call Dutch people.

However bad we are, war refugees still keep coming.

Heh, I know what you are doing, but I tell you I never said stupid people should be erased. About the Nazi thing... you should have listened to what many Serbs, Croats and Bosnians were talking about overhere... but I won't go into that.

And the fun thing is that I don't care how you call Dutch people.

However bad we are, war refugees still keep coming.

So what if refugees coming. In my country also refugees coming. And Croatia welcomed half of BIH during war. So?

Is this something to discuss...

"Many of them are saying." Generalism. Im sure thats few of them that you know. It is cirlce of people that you know.

I have been Amsterdam I met few local people should my judge on Dutch people would be on few of them. No.

Polite said-Generalism.

So what if refugees coming. In my country also refugees coming. And Croatia welcomed half of BIH during war. So?

Is this something to discuss...

"Many of them are saying." Generalism. Im sure thats few of them that you know. It is cirlce of people that you know.

I have been Amsterdam I met few local people should my judge on Dutch people would be on few of them. No.

Polite said-Generalism.

The people from ex-Yugoslavia I have met were all people who faught in the war.

And like so many soldiers who faught in wars, they are totally screwed, depressed, paranoid, agressive fits, addicts, you name it.

So, when I say ALL so and so, it's the ones I met here, the ex-soldiers.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Now something interesting happenned a 4 hours ago.

Some guy had killed 7 people and wounded 16 with a machine-gun in a supermarket in Alphen-aan-de-Rijn in the Netherlands. Of course it was all over the news here.

Suddenly a loud banging on my frontdoor: Mirko and Jozo were standing in front of my door, and wanted to know more about what happened.

The reason they asked is because they thought it might have been an ex-Yugoslavian soldier who had gone nuts.

I told them it could have been anybody, even a Dutch ex-soldier who had faught in Afghanistan.

I am not making this up, they actually told me that was the reason to come round.