Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] The Bosnian Pyramid Thread

bosnian

Yesterday bosnian state tv new shows new excavation 30 km northern of capitol sarajevo and they claim there are tvo pyramides (bosnian pyramide of sun 100 meter tall and smaller called bosnian pyramide of the mon) underground.

BTW in southern bosnia-herzegovina there are walls builded exactly the same as oldest southamerican walls! And almost in whole Bosnia you can find small and giant stoun balls just like those in south america. And there are a lot mysteris here, but in Communism we may not talk about those.

Pictures included

and more you can find here: http://www.alternativnahistorija.com/AH8main.htm

(it is in Bosnian but there are a lot of pics)

interesting links: www.troya.com.mx

www.homer.com.mx

PS because I could not put all pics here visit html file on: http://www.alternativnahistorija.com/AH8main.htm

Just for notice, I do not claim there is something or not, I just found this interesting!

post-25703-1130500224_thumb.jpg

post-25703-1130500248_thumb.jpg

post-25703-1130500288_thumb.jpg

post-25703-1130500352_thumb.jpg

post-25703-1130500370_thumb.jpg

post-25703-1130500410_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

new links, seems they found first level of greater pyramide:

http://web.bih.net.ba/fun_novosti+M57169dfb0eb.html

(translation of head: We excavated first step of pyramide, we are going excavated next one)

http://piramida.blogger.ba/

(more pictures)

type in google.com "bosanska piramida" and you will find a lot of materials

southamerican type and 12000 years old they said!

Edited by Richdog

There's an English language news article here

And this is what the BBC has to say about it:-

Europe's first pyramid?

Bosnia's leading Muslim daily Dnevni Avaz writes excitedly about "a sensational discovery" of "the first European pyramid" in the central town of Visoko, just north of Sarajevo.

Excavations at a hill site above the town have been going on for several months and initial analyses "have confirmed the original claim that this is Europe's first pyramid and a monumental building, similar in dimensions to the Egyptian pyramids."

"The pyramid is 100 metres high and there is evidence that it contains rooms and a monumental causeway ... The plateau is built of stone blocks, which indicates the presence at the time of a highly developed civilisation," the daily explains.

"Archaeological excavations near the surface have uncovered a part of a wall and fragments of steps," it reveals.

"Visocica hill could not have been shaped like this by nature," geologist Nada Nukic tells the daily. "This is already far too more than we have anticipated, but we expect a lot more from further analysis," she concludes.

I suspect the archaeological findings will prove to be much more recent that is being suggested, and that the 'pyramid' itself is a natural hill into which tombs or stairs may have been built. Notwithstanding which, it could be a very interesting discovery.

thanks for English mate, but oyramide is not all I mentioned above. Take a look a wall and technik of how is builded? european?

So I must comment expresion "Muslim daily Dnevni Avaz". This is just continiue policy of britain antiislamic mood in world, and just for information in recent war serbs and croats expelled WHOLE muslim (bosniaqs) population from teritory they ocupied, and destruct whole Muslim mosques. On teritory where was mostly Muslim population even today after war works and live whole nation and religion and in Sarajevo you can find ortodox and romancatolic churchs. Muslim daily is BBC misery expression and they should excuse for that because daily Dnevni Avaz is biggest daily in Bosnia www.avaz.ba

new info:

Some german university together with bosnian ones, estimate dimension of pyramide:

each side more than 220 meters long, and pyramide itself is tall 150 - 200 meters.

For smaller one size is not estimated.

Bosnian pyramide of the sun is bigger one

bosnian pyramide of the mun is smaller one

Excavation of part pyramide will be finished next year. For now everyone can see part of it, excavation is going on, 30 km northern of bosnian capitol Sarajevo.

Very interesting! This opens up a whole new window into European history, and will possibly rewrite some old theories about growing and expanding civilizations!

Its been hypothesised that much of the Sumerian architecture has passed over to europe when the sea trade of the Meditaranian was at its peak. In fact many elements have reached as far as Central America and are evident from many of the artifacts that have been recovered.

Greece has small pyramid structures used in the irrigation of cities (providing water through condensation). The shape was well known to Europe since many famour greeks mathematicians visited Egypt on many occasions.

I expect a lot more to be uncovered in many areas around europe although the Balkans and Mediteranian countries are more likely candidates.

thanks for English mate, but oyramide is not all I mentioned above. Take a look a wall and technik of how is builded? european?

So I must comment expresion "Muslim daily Dnevni Avaz". This is just continiue policy of britain antiislamic mood in world, and just for information in recent war serbs and croats expelled WHOLE muslim (bosniaqs) population from teritory they ocupied, and destruct whole Muslim mosques. On teritory where was mostly Muslim population even today after war works and live whole nation and religion and in Sarajevo you can find ortodox and romancatolic churchs. Muslim daily is BBC misery expression and they should excuse for that because daily Dnevni Avaz is biggest daily in Bosnia www.avaz.ba

I'll be happy if this is all true.

But, do you Bosnian(muslims) always have need to be so patetic.

Antislamistic mood?

COme on please!

Edited by wviz

So, seems it is true. Yesterday I was with man who discover whole thing. There are three pyramide, two of them can be excavated (during nex 5 year). Big excavation will start in spring next year. It is definitely and postion three bosnian pyramide was just same like three egiptian (keops, kefren and smallest ne). they where conected through underground passages, pasages was discover and it is visible that they where made by hands. They are old minimun 10.000 year. samples are send to some US institutes for testing.

between two biger (pyramide of sun and pyramide of the moon) are huge filed whole covered by nice shaped stones. stones can be found just 30 to 50 sm underground. pyramide is similar to soythamerican ones.

if anyone have a question I will be glad to answer if I can.

and this is not all. it is confirmd that 50 percent of bosnian populations (bosnian bosniaqs and some croats) have DNA that confirms that they are here over 10000 years!

I'll be happy if this is all true.

But, do you Bosnian(muslims) always have need to be so patetic.

Antislamistic mood?

COme on please!

how patetic? BBC always use expresion MUSLIM, we are only folk in bosnia where noone will ask you that if you are catholic, ortodox or not. BBC ALWAYS use this expressions, they know why. BBC had their web in croatian (old 150 years), Serbian (old 250 years) and they have not site in Bosnian (old almost 1300 years).

And what to tell about BBC, they support most wanted war criminals in the world today Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic. They were slaved olsmost 10 percent of my folks here.

We are not patetic, we are so proud, but patetic are ones who claim that they are "sky nation" like serbs, or "oldest europan nation" like croats catholic. This was their officiel policy and this is SEEK.

ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL!!! DO NOT FOROGT THIS!

OFFTOPIC:

bosnian, ajd ba nemoj sad o politici, skroz ces zapetljat cijeli topic. nije sad bitno jel bbc reko za avaz da je il nije muslimanski, pricamo o piramidama. zar nije pomalo jadno uvijek spominjat ko je kolko ljudi pobio u ratu s koje strane i ko je najstariji i najjaci i najbolji? ajd molim te ako mozes ikako bez toga u ovom topicu.

now, back to the topic. :tu:

i read about this on a different forum just few minutes ago, and i have to say, the sole idea that there is a pyramid under that hill, well, it's kinda amazing, don't you think. with proportions like the egypt pyramids, but the shape like the ones in south america. i, personally, doubt its existance, but only because there are no proofs (yet), and it's a bit far fetched. but i hope that it does exist. if i manage to find some time, i'll translate the researcher's site.

OFFTOPIC:

bosnian, ajd ba nemoj sad o politici, skroz ces zapetljat cijeli topic. nije sad bitno jel bbc reko za avaz da je il nije muslimanski, pricamo o piramidama. zar nije pomalo jadno uvijek spominjat ko je kolko ljudi pobio u ratu s koje strane i ko je najstariji i najjaci i najbolji? ajd molim te ako mozes ikako bez toga u ovom topicu.

now, back to the topic. :tu:

i read about this on a different forum just few minutes ago, and i have to say, the sole idea that there is a pyramid under that hill, well, it's kinda amazing, don't you think. with proportions like the egypt pyramids, but the shape like the ones in south america. i, personally, doubt its existance, but only because there are no proofs (yet), and it's a bit far fetched. but i hope that it does exist. if i manage to find some time, i'll translate the researcher's site.

Jasno da mogu, samo to da ne treba spominjati ko je koliko ljudi pobio do sada samo zagovaraju oni koji su ubijali bez razloga najvise. pretpostavljam da se ne poznajes medju njima. Bitno mi je sto bbc spominje avaz je li muslimanski ili ne. nikad ne kaze ni za koje druge novine koje su, a avaz je muslimanski manje nego njihov Guardian, vjerovao ili ne.

You can doubt of course, everyone can doubt, I am doubt too, just because I found it is amazing if there is pyramide in europe. Obviouslyyou do not know about proof anything, and all I saw is more than enogh. But I do not blaim you, because you are not gilty for fact Tv stations are silent around Bosnia, Press is silent etc. If you can find Bosnian NTV Hayat at Saturdaj at 19:00 and I hope you will find out much more than you know now. So after Saturday we all shall wait for spring.

http://piramida.blogger.ba/

how patetic? BBC always use expresion MUSLIM, we are only folk in bosnia where noone will ask you that if you are catholic, ortodox or not. BBC ALWAYS use this expressions, they know why. BBC had their web in croatian (old 150 years), Serbian (old 250 years) and they have not site in Bosnian (old almost 1300 years).

And what to tell about BBC, they support most wanted war criminals in the world today Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic. They were slaved olsmost 10 percent of my folks here.

We are not patetic, we are so proud, but patetic are ones who claim that they are "sky nation" like serbs, or "oldest europan nation" like croats catholic. This was their officiel policy and this is SEEK.

ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL!!! DO NOT FOROGT THIS!

Sorry everyone, just to clear this!

Let me start from the end. Yes all people are equal.

First you say how you are not pathetic, but than you blame BBC to be against Bosnian Muslims.

What is this? –“BBC had their web in Croatian (old 150 years), Serbian (old 250 years) and they have not site in Bosnian (old almost 1300 years).”

DO you talk about languages? You are saying that Croatian and Serbian are only that old, and Bosnian is 1300 old?

Well, maybe BBC knows something that you don't what to accept!

Apart from linguistic and politic issues, people are speaking Croat-Serbian: Serb-Croatian language in Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro.

The various nuances aren't nearly as linguistically important as is the symbolic value that is assigned to them by their ethnically, religiously, socially and politically diverse group of speakers.

One consequence of the division of Bosnia and Herzegovina on ethnic lines has been cultural and linguistic balkanization, notably the creation of artificial distinctions between languages and the publication of separate textbooks. It is a phenomenon that is threatening the very foundations of the Bosnians’ way of life.

In Bosnia live three nationalities (Croats, Muslims, and Serbs) and they speak the same. The differences are only in territory where they live and not their nationality.

Bosnian is like we create Australian or Canadian language. It is an artificial political creature.

WHat is next? Montenegrin? HErcegovian?

now, back to the topic.

You are proud. That is very nice. But be real, and stick to the topic, pls!

Linguistic map!

user posted image

user posted image

THe National Georgaphic ethnic map:

user posted image

Edited by wviz

PEOPLE, PLEASE! STICK TO THE TOPIC! :hmm: i know that for some of us, the issue of the recent war always comes forward in every topic, even when there is not the slightest connection. but come on! can we, for once, just stick to the topic? which is the allegible pyramid under the hill near Visoko in the country of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

bosanac, i mene isto ljuti kad naglasavaju ko je koje vjere tamo gdje to uopce nije bitno, pa i u slucaju avaza, o cijoj nepripadnosti bi se moglo diskutirati, ali to sad nije tema. medjutim, ljude na ovom forumu to ne zanima. a i nije svaki topic mjesto da se ponovo po ko zna koji put spominje broj zrtava i zlocina. zasto? zato sto to za ovu temu UOPCE NIJE BITNO!

Sorry everyone, just to clear this!

Let me start from the end. Yes all people are equal.

First you say how you are not pathetic, but than you blame BBC to be against Bosnian Muslims.

What is this? –“BBC had their web in Croatian (old 150 years), Serbian (old 250 years) and they have not site in Bosnian (old almost 1300 years).”

DO you talk about languages? You are saying that Croatian and Serbian are only that old, and Bosnian is 1300 old?

Well, maybe BBC knows something that you don't what to accept!

Apart from linguistic and politic issues, people are speaking Croat-Serbian: Serb-Croatian language in Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro.

The various nuances aren't nearly as linguistically important as is the symbolic value that is assigned to them by their ethnically, religiously, socially and politically diverse group of speakers.

One consequence of the division of Bosnia and Herzegovina on ethnic lines has been cultural and linguistic balkanization, notably the creation of artificial distinctions between languages and the publication of separate textbooks. It is a phenomenon that is threatening the very foundations of the Bosnians’ way of life.

In Bosnia live three nationalities (Croats, Muslims, and Serbs) and they speak the same. The differences are only in territory where they live and not their nationality.

Bosnian is like we create Australian or Canadian language. It is an artificial political creature.

WHat is next? Montenegrin? HErcegovian?

now, back to the topic.

You are proud. That is very nice. But be real, and stick to the topic, pls!

Linguistic map!

user posted image

user posted image

THe National Georgaphic ethnic map:

user posted image

Thanks good there are international institute and whole truth are there. I will not shows any mapes made by comunist and croatian and serbian nacionalists.

Only proof can be document that is old minimum 300 years where is mentioned SERBIAN and show me any single document where is mentioned CROATIAN and that is OK.

I can easly show you even church (ortodox and catholic where they talk they spoken in BOSNIAN, and oldest documents are written in Bosnian.

Of course comunist made serbo-croatian (hand made lagnuage) and even forbiden Muslim as nation until 1974. year. If my father said he is muslim in 1972 year he will go in prison.

Thanks good there are documents and famoused Universities in the World (Yale, Stanford, Oxford, Vambridge, McHill, Bologna) and they can make this clear for you.

I am sorry for your pattetic maps and provement.

Please Aministrator close this theme, because here are nacionalist they cause killing almost 290000 bosnian people just for their names and religion. International Hague Tribunal had decisions and clearly show the truth.

type "bosanska gramatika" and "bosanski jezik" in google and you will find even bosnian vocabulary 100 years old published by SERBIAN AND CROATIAN libraries.

All the best people.

Down here I planed put press relase from today about bosnian pyramide, but this is in bosnian and for you this can not be understandable.

For this one, do not forget you are make genocide in SREBRENICA in just couple days your folks kill almost 11700 civilians and in capitol Sarajevo you kill 11000 people (civilians) and almost 2000 children.

Noone need more proofs and every world knows all of this, and even YOU BT AS ALWAYS YOU TRY MADE YOUR IDEAS GOOD FOR EUROPE BECAUSE THEY ARE AGAINST ISLAM. AND DO NOT FORGET CROATIAN AND SERBIAN CHETNICS DURING SECON WORLD WAR WAS GERMAN NAZI FRIENDS.

TAKE CARE PEOPLE, I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM FOREVER, PEOPLE LIKE THIS KILL MY FATHER, UNCLE, AUNT HER HUSPAND, THEIR CHILDREN AND DOZENS OF RELATIVES, AND I CAN NOT LISTEN sh** LIKE THOSE UP THERE.

ALL THE BEST FOR ALL HERE, FOR WHOLE GOOD PEOPLE

KUR'AN 2:62

ALL PEOPLE IF THEY BELIVES IN GOD, AND DONE GOOD WORKS ON EARTH EVEN CRISTIANS AND JEWS WILL GO TO HEAVEN IN OTHER WORLD

What a shame a decent topic had to disintegrate into a slander match...

That pyramid will be a real gem once it is excavated.

I do not see why a Bosnian pyramid might be a mystery if pyramids were also found in Italy, China and Egypt. Bosnia is smack-bang in the middle.

Hi All!

Here is a book that I just finished reading, which gives a great insight into the Pyramyds of the World, and other questions one may have on life and other creations which are "UN Explained. :tu:

Shows that Earth was visited by an extraterrestrial race who bioengineered modern man in its image and taught man how to construct the pyramids:

Examines the flaws in Darwin's theory of evolution and presents startling new evidence of intelligent intervention

Reveals the messages coded in the pyramids left by the ancients concerning impending Earth changes at the end of the Mayan calendar

Best regards to you.

post-25255-1131016127_thumb.jpg

Hi All!

Here is a book that I just finished reading, which gives a great insight into the Pyramyds of the World, and other questions one may have on life and other creations which are "UN Explained. :tu:

Shows that Earth was visited by an extraterrestrial race who bioengineered modern man in its image and taught man how to construct the pyramids:

Examines the flaws in Darwin's theory of evolution and presents startling new evidence of intelligent intervention

Reveals the messages coded in the pyramids left by the ancients concerning impending Earth changes at the end of the Mayan calendar

Best regards to you.

haha, books like that make me laugh so hard :rofl: put a little bit of pyramids, a little bit of aliens, a little bit of coded messages, and a mayan calendar, mix it, print it and you get an instant money maker. :rofl: not saying the book is no good, but i have serious doubts about its proofs.

anyway, message for the administrators: could you please lock this topic since its author destroyed it? ill be happy to open another one on this topic, but i suppose having two of the kind is against the rules? thank you.

After I finished reading... i just have to say some things.

wviz.... what you wrote about bosnian language (to be nothing but Serbo-Croatian...) is perfectly incorrect and i daresay rubbish. And I'll tell you why.... Bosnia did NOT just came out of nothing. Croatian and Serbian are not any older nations than us. Bosnian language and specific alphabet (named 'Bosancica'...) is not any younger than any other language in balcan. Current sebrian language is mixture of old language of balcans(croatian and bosnian have the same roots) with moderated 'bosancica' as alphabet!!! ... serbian also has a LOT of turkish words (a LOT more than Bosnian and Croatian together!!!).

You have to understand that during time.. (purely practical reasons... trade etc.) happened what we have today... very similar languages (but still different)...

The term Serbo-Croatian is creation of people in old 'Jugoslavia' that intended to destroy everything connected with Bosnia... (Serbia planned to take a half of Bosnia... Croatia as well... this plan is suspected to be old for about 400-500 years!!!). However thay could not destroy what can not be destroyed! etc. I can write for decades about this....

What I want to say is that you can not understand the truth unless you come from these parts (if you are serbian or croatian nacionalist it is quite understandable why you claim what you claim) . There are meny versions of history and you know only the one writen by those unfluenced by serbian and croatian nacionalists (we don't have not even close as much influence in the world as they have!!!... example: Russia and Greece were always on sebrian side...).

Explore... read... Come not only in Sarajevo but in Zagreb and Beorgad too. speak with people of science from all around and than make conlusions.

'copy&paste' history and science is very often very far away from the truth.

BeRA

Novus ordo seclorum

Dodir_Svile, you are right.

From Pyramides to war in Balkans:) ?!?!

Not just here, but it is realy very true.

Some people cant get one simple thing.

There is x-number of forums where they can show their opinion about history and politics.

I understedn that some people have reason to be mad or upset, but get over it. At least here.

I know that Bosnian Muslims have sufered in last war.

But don't use false facts and propaganda stories.

Some people know history of that region, specialy during the ww2.

THe Library of Congres is great place for evryone interested in history of the region. All About chenicks, ustasha, patrisans, but also how lot's of muslims where on German and Croatian Nazi side.

I'm originaly from Finland, so blaming ne for the victoms is realy funny.

O well.

I would realy like to se what will they find over there.

Pyramids in Bosnia will realy change the picture of history of the world.

(as long as Bosnian does not claim that was build by the Bosnian Muslims ;)

WHat do you think about this?

Origin of Glastonbury Tor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Tor

Edited by wviz

Dodir_Svile, you are right.

From Pyramides to war in Balkans:) ?!?!

Not just here, but it is realy very true.

Some people cant get one simple thing.

There is x-number of forums where they can show their opinion about history and politics.

I understedn that some people have reason to be mad or upset, but get over it. At least here.

I know that Bosnian Muslims have sufered in last war.

But don't use false facts and propaganda stories.

Some people know history of that region, specialy during the ww2.

THe Library of Congres is great place for evryone interested in history of the region. All About chenicks, ustasha, patrisans, but also how lot's of muslims where on German and Croatian Nazi side.

I'm originaly from Finland, so blaming ne for the victoms is realy funny.

O well.

I would realy like to se what will they find over there.

Pyramids in Bosnia will realy change the picture of history of the world.

(as long as Bosnian does not claim that was build by the Bosnian Muslims ;)

WHat do you think about this?

Origin of Glastonbury Tor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Tor

''There is x-number of forums where they can show their opinion about history and politics.'' .... :)))))) you started everything (read everything again.. you mentioned muslims in the first place and ''in contest'' told me that I'm muslim... you wrote ''...Bosnians(muslims)). If I'm Bosnian it does NOT mean that I'm muslim!!!... you do not WANT to understand the basics!!! Do I have to be muslim to be bosnian? If I have to tell me.... cause THAT is ''false facts and propaganda stories'' you mentioned above. And please stop telling me from Finland who I am and what language do I speak. Stop mentioning muslims, ww2 etc. in this topic!!!!!! that is perfectly irelevant. Even better... stop menthioning BOSNIA and BOSNIANS if u don't have enough informations.

And your source.. ''wikipedia'' is everything but confidential.... u can find such rubbish there... even the founders accepted this!!! You can not claim that anything from ''wikipedia'' is truth unless u do some SERIOUS research before.

Rainbow Rowan, correct me if i'm wrong, but you're saying there are pyramids in italy? :huh:

Oops I mean Greece, like somebody already mentioned in the earlier part of this thread. Sorry for the confusion. My mistake.