Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Tapping...

Saru

• 5 months later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Benjo Koolzooie

• moe eubleck

• marty nolin

I have had similar experiences. They are still happening. Helplesses and fear are an overwhelming factor. I don`t know whether I believe it is of alien origin. It can move objects and create sound. The physical things are extreme. It can definitely manipulate anything involving the human body. If it can manipulate us, it can also manipulate any creature.

Yes, Moe has had similar things happen to him. This afternoon at Wal-mart, this feeling came over me.

Like Something was grabbing my heart and sqeezing it till i couldnt breath. I started to sweat. My vision clouded and the Walmart logo swirled in my vision like a red tornado.

then I burped and I felt sooooo much better.

wink2.gif

This afternoon at Wal-mart, this feeling came over me.

Like Something was grabbing my heart and sqeezing it till i couldnt breath. I started to sweat. My vision clouded and the Walmart logo swirled in my vision like a red tornado.

As a part-time Wal-Mart employee I can assure you that this is a prefectly normal reaction to being in one of our shops and poses no perminant health problems