Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TV's Most Haunted con exposed

UM-Bot

i believe ghosts are real they are not lost souls but memories...i dont belive they are lost souls but they can be were they want when they want! So they can be at your house n then in heaven! I believe in spirits! :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• AcorahAngel

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Fluffybunny

I believe in santa.

:santa: me too but I still think the show is a fake :lol:

This new poster seems rather familiar to me...Sasha?

:P There ya have it Richdog..no need to eat your boxers LOL

WHEW thank gawd I don't have to eat my BF's boxers either :blink:

if u look 'helloo' lol

HELLOO! If you look at the rules you will see it is against forum rules to create a new profile after being suspended...HELLOO!

:rolleyes:

Well, she wont be back...

I guess it is a good thing though, it will give her more time to stalk the poor actor whom she has an interesting attachment to.

Edited by Fluffybunny

Someone email her the number of a good counsellor.

And I think i'll remove her sig before the picture makes me cringe any more...

Don't forget the rest of it (sig)

Me and a friend of mine have always suspected that this show was scripted because it is a bit too dramatic.

I agree. I couldn't even watch the Halloween special because it looked more like the Grammy Awards than a paranormal invesigation.

The trailors for it looked so good, too. :cry:

Whats worse is they have advertised another live special this Dec..and I was sucked in by the last one.I wonder if I can avoid this one....oh good gawd I am weak :wacko:

I had a feeling it was fake some of the things that happened were a little too good to be real.

I had a feeling it was fake some of the things that happened were a little too good to be real.

No kidding. I tried to watch it a few times, and heard one of the guys "talking" to a spirit, and he knew too much.

"His name was...Jack. He was a highwayman...he died of a heart attack in this hotel on April First, 1777...hid blood type was O+."

• 1 month later...

user posted imageuser posted imageSubmitted by Blackstar: The TV show that has spooked millions with its footage of hauntings and poltergeists is today exposed as a fake - by one its own stars. Resident parapsychologist Dr Ciaran O'Keeffe has sensationally lifted the lid on the ghosthunting series, Most Haunted ... and claims that the public are being deceived by "showmanship and dramatics."He accuses the show's medium Derek Acorah of hoodwinking viewers by pretending to communicate with spirits and obtaining information about locations prior to filming.The Mirror has also obtained unedited footage which appears to show presenter Yvette Fielding and her husband faking 'paranormal' occurrences such as ghostly bumps and knocks.Most Haunted has quickly achieved cult status since it was launched in 2002 and is LivingTV's most successful programme.Millions of viewers tune in regularly to watch Ex-Blue Peter girl Yvette and her team of ghost hunters spend the night in some of Britain's most haunted locations.It has made Acorah - who claims to be guided by an Ethiopian spirit guide called Sam - into one of the country's best-known psychics.Tonight the show will start its biggest ever live vigil, a four-night Halloween special from East London following the murderous trail of Jack the Ripper.Yvette Fielding has said of the show - which is made by her husband Karl Beattie's production company Antix Productions: "There is no acting in this programme, none whatsoever. Everything you see and you hear is real. It's not made up, it's not acted."But our investigation reveals how the programme uses careful editing to mislead viewers and, on at least one occasion, has even lied about the location of filming.Ciaran, a lecturer in the paranormal at Liverpool's Hope University, knows speaking out will probably put an end to his media career... but he believes viewers should know the truth.

He says: "I think it's time to open the dialogue about what I've experienced on Most Haunted. There have been many incidents with the medium that have been brushed under the carpet."I was put in the show to give a professional slant to it, to give it an element of credibility, but the sceptical argument is just swept away."In my opinion, we're not dealing with genuine mediumship."He says he isn't the only member of the crew who feels viewers are being cheated."Other crew members have been irked by Derek and what's going on, because it turns what should be a serious investigation into a laughing matter."And our exclusive footage shows other members of the team occasionally forget they are on camera.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: The Mirror

I think this show is a total joke. I have tried watching this program several times now and never make it past the first 20 minutes. I love the Ghost Hunters show though that one seems much more put together and truthful. The Most Haunted show has not supporting info to back up anything they claim to hear or see. They always "see things or hear things" yet the person watching the program never seems to see or hear and if your running a program dont you think you would have video set up to catch some of the stuff? Derek gets posessed at least once a week give me a break.

I knew it was fake. they shouldnt let that show go on.

I would love to actually believe this show were not staged, but it becomes more difficult with each episode. The whole sit around the table thing was proven a hoax almost a century ago was it not??,,and for goodness sake we need more than just "did you hear that tap?"

One more thing about the psychic Derek, if he is for real why doesn't he simply get his guide "SAM" to do something for the cameras???

Ghosthunters on the sci fi channel are the only legitimate televised ghost show I know of, those guys do it right..