Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

xclusive 4 Andy Thorley...

Raziel

I have been trying for weeks now to find out where u got ur wkd Laguna (FF8) on your display pic, but to no avail. Tell me or i may have to sue.

notworthy.gif i will be eternally greatful notworthy.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raziel

• AndyThorley

• Phantom

• Blood Angel

You might wanna try PM's for this kind of stuff, oh Mighty Twelve Year Old Wizard... tongue.gif

Whats worse is I just became reader number 30 for this exclusive thread ...... ohmy.gif

Um...what?

Oh, and i tried PM, but he DOESNT LISTEN crying.gif

oh woe is me

Humans, whoever told me about that site (too many names, sorry), i suppose i must be eternally greatful to...

Unleash my army:

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

There. Army unleashed. Happy now? Good.

Oh, and isn't that the most beautiful Squall you ever saw on my avatar?

Yes. It is.

Squall is nothing compared to sephiroth die usurper! *slices squall's head off with masamune*

BWHAHAHAHAHA

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

Whats worse is I just became reader number 30 for this exclusive thread ...... ohmy.gif

Um...what?

Oh, and i tried PM, but he DOESNT LISTEN crying.gif

oh woe is me

I dont remember gettin a PM...but anyways, yeah...

www.zellfantasy.it

(Doesnt work in phoenix/firebird)

Though I advise you upload to your own server or somethin...cause it gets a lot of hammering.

Squall is nothing compared to sephiroth die usurper! *slices squall's head off with masamune*

Ah yes, but me and Andy have an advantage. Both from the same game. Both got guns. Cept i have a Gunblade. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Prepare to suffer the horrors of oblivion, Mr Sephiroth.

What was Sephiroths "mum" called? I was like, 7 when i have FF7 and she always scared me. FF8 was great too, though, but i really loved 7 original.gif

Oh yeah, and i always wanted to be Squall cos he kicks ass, but also cos he gets to fall in love with Rinoa, and Rinoa was always the hottest Final Fantasy character.

wub.gif Rinoa wub.gif

But i still prefer Alexandra Roivas from Eternal Darkness. Rinoa has stupid eyebrows. Alex doesnt.

sephis biological mother was lucia, but his ancient mother was jenova, and secondly squall is a weed, sephi cares not for love sephi cares for death and destruction *hacks off another of squalls limbs with masamune*

But i still prefer Alexandra Roivas from Eternal Darkness. Rinoa has stupid eyebrows. Alex doesnt.

Im more of a Heather Morris guy myself...or Aeris (from Silent hill 3 and FF7 respecively tongue.gif)

squall is a weed

Yeah...I woulda preferred the game to center around Laguna and his party...

Yeah, actually, Aeris was better, but she died, so you gotta move on tongue.gif

Oh, and, no offence, i found Laguna and his bands sections kinda boring...

Squall is wicked! He is me. I wanna be Squall, he has that sorta, uncaring factor, which is just cool.

Awh man, ive just realised...I sold my PSone and all my FF games crying.gif

Oh well, at least i have Crystal Chronicles on Gamecube to look forward to...

OK, this thread is starting to become silly. Please continue this in PM's which, in my opinion is a better way for discussions like this.

Thank you for your understanding. original.gif