Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptids of Pennsylvania

tendo

does n e one have n e information on n e cryptozoological finds in pennsylvania...its kinda boring here, i mean, we dont have a "pensylvania devil", no bigfoot sightings as far as i know, ghosts are every where so they dont count lol...jus kiddin dont possess me! and there is one reported ufo crash, but it was at the bottom af a lake and the FBI came in VERY quickly and cleaned it out...but that not cryptozoology, but if u have info on n e finds, plz reply to this post.

thank you

i also posted this thread in sightings reports and experiences...n e help would be appreciated

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tendo

• Pious Augustus

• BlueBomber

• Midyin

Nuthin,

Try not to post multiple identical threads, I've removed the other version of this post from the sightings board, we get quite a lot of duplication in the forum, it's quite a job and a half trying to keep it under control.

In answer to your question though, here's a link to a page with information on Pensylvania Bigfoot sightings, which goes into one sighting in quite some detail.

Click Here

I've heard that PA (my home state as well) has had its share of Thunderbird sigthings...i cant remember where i read that but when I find it I'll put up the link here then... wink2.gif

thank you very much and i am sorry...only after i posted the first one did i realize that it probably belonged here more..sorry again

Thunderbird Info

here is a little info on the Thunderbird...i believe the article states that there have been sightings in PA...

i'll try and find something better...

[Fixed link]

Edited by Tommy

It might also help, nuthin, if you don't write like you're text messaging somebody on a mobile phone.

• Like 1

Aslan, I've got 2 words for you...any guesses as to what they might be? Here's a hint, they aren't happy birthday...lol. just kiddin. Sorry. I didn't realize I was typing this way. I guess i'm just more used to typing like that cuz I'm either on AIM, or yahoo messenger, or in a typing program which automatically fixes those mistakes. IN the future I'll try to avoid this.

Thank you very much, Pious Augustus, that helps alot. Also thank you, Tommy. I oculdnt think of another title.

• 9 years later...

Well, there are Bigfoot sightings, Raystown Ray the monster living in Raystown lake, and keep in mind that PA is one of the countries oldest states, so there are A LOT of haunted houses...

Well, there are Bigfoot sightings, Raystown Ray the monster living in Raystown lake, and keep in mind that PA is one of the countries oldest states, so there are A LOT of haunted houses...

That's why I love the east coast and New England, oldest parts of the country, lots and lots of history here.

That's why I love the east coast and New England, oldest parts of the country, lots and lots of history here.

There we go. It took some poking but I found the quote button. lol

Anyway, yeah. I know what you mean. I've lived in PA my entire life, and just love the landscape, and the history, and the local legends..

Like the haunted Prisons in Philly, and the yearly Bigfoot hunt they have on rockton mountain(I only live about 15 minutes from there), and I been fishing and camping out at Raystown lake.

I would love to go on a ghost hunt sometime, or take a Weird s**t PA Tore...

Also, I just noticed that this topic is from 2003, so sorry for digging it back up, but I found it on a google search..

Edited by Midyin

There we go. It took some poking but I found the quote button. lol

Anyway, yeah. I know what you mean. I've lived in PA my entire life, and just love the landscape, and the history, and the local legends..

Like the haunted Prisons in Philly, and the yearly Bigfoot hunt they have on rockton mountain(I only live about 15 minutes from there), and I been fishing and camping out at Raystown lake.

I would love to go on a ghost hunt sometime, or take a Weird s**t PA Tore...

Also, I just noticed that this topic is from 2003, so sorry for digging it back up, but I found it on a google search..

Don't worry about bringing up old topics, it's still relevant. They have local Big Foot hunts every year? :lol: Awesome.