Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evolutionary anomalies

Milo

once again an enviorment constantly changes the animals that were perfect for there enviorment all die easily becuase once a sm all change happens they die and an adaptation is NOT always a plus some times its harmful people for the love of god please understand the words of a zoologist evolution is a process of an species to better suit there sroundings and when that always changes the species must too an adaption may or may not be a trait carried on by the species if u were born with 6 fingers this is an adaption (unless some chemical force was acting on this) but it does not mean people are evolving into having six fingers

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frogfish

• Milo

• fantazum

• robbieb

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just saying that their almost perfect structure are adaptable in most environment need only to change little or non.

I don't think it's a matter of them stopping evolving. It's just the adaptations they have are suitable for the environment they're in. Once that environment changes they'll gradually change as well.

Of course I could always be wrong. :D

Agreed. Once a species has traits favorable to their niche, they don't need to evolve new ones. If something radical happened to change their environment, then they would either adapt, leave, or perish.

Edited by BigDaddy_GFS