Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No longer white....

Bebi

I'm not sure this is the correct place to post this but I have a question.

Why is it you never see white dog poo any more?

Is it something to do with a change in dog food nutrients? Have people stopped feeding their dogs chalk? Do dogs feel that white dog poo is tantamount to wearing white stillettoes (ie tacky fashion)? Or is there something more sinister involved? Hmmmmm

:whistle:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• Bebi

• Nxt2Hvn

• Smeagol1

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever made u think of that question? Or should'nt I ask? Perhaps its better not to?

haha, thats sick...

but maybe because people pick it up, it only goes white after a long period of time (or if its blistering hot fora few days) till it goes white and crusty...

ohohoh funny story >> my old science teacher had a friend, and if he payed him some money he'd eat dog poop off the floor, and for a tiny bit more money he ate the white crusty poop as well (thats when my teacher was a lot younger) :yes: lol, ew

What ever made u think of that question? Or should'nt I ask? Perhaps its better not to?

Just something I thought of when I couldn't sleep the other night is all, been bugging me ever since...

:D

I'm not sure this is the correct place to post this but I have a question.

Why is it you never see white dog poo any more?

Is it something to do with a change in dog food nutrients? Have people stopped feeding their dogs chalk? Do dogs feel that white dog poo is tantamount to wearing white stillettoes (ie tacky fashion)? Or is there something more sinister involved? Hmmmmm

:whistle:

White dog poo??????? Is there such a thing? :no:

Mmm.. :huh: strange question... but a perplexing one too... as I don't think I have seen white dog poo... well.. in a very long time...

but here.. I did find a picture of some...

user posted image

http://xo.typepad.com/blog/2004/12/the_white_dog_p.html

There is an article you can get to on the site. And now that makes sense.

"Is it something to do with a change in dog food nutrients?"

I was right lol :sk

(PS how do you do more than one quote in a reply?)

You can copy numerous quotes then use quote and /quote (with brackets) on the outside. But don't use too many or it won't show up properly.

Edited by Yelekiah

no longer white...LOL, umm, what happened to michael jackson? no longer black....

LOL... wonder if it has something to do with his nutrients... :P

**NUMBER 4,000**** B)

When I read this topic earlier I never imagined it would create such interest, I'm amazed? :wacko:

I never knew it could be white........ :huh: Who actually looks at dog poo? Sometimes it's best to keep certain mysteries unsolved, especially ones involving dog feces.