Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien abduction reports on the increase

UM-Bot

abduction.jpg
A few quick questions: Have you seen beams of light come into your room through a window? Have you ever woken up startled? Do you have chronic sinusitis? Do you have to sleep against a wall? Ever been afraid of your closet? Have ringing in your ears? A fear of doctors? Had the feeling you were going crazy? Are you aware of the cosmos, interested in ecology, the environment, vegetarianism?Did you answer "yes" to one or more?The good news is, welcome to the club.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Lexington Herald-Leader

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• Saru

• UM-Bot

• The Silver Thong

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I just read something about a week ago saying UFO sightings/abuduction reports were at an all time low. Now this article. Hmmm.

The more TV you watch, the more knowledge you have of the appearance and behavior of abducting aliens. And the more knowledge you have, the more likely you are to be abducted.Or think you've been abducted.

Yup.

I'm still a believer that some form of sleep paralysis or 'old hag' accounts for a lot of the reports of people being visited or 'abducted' by aliens during their sleep and being unable to move or call for help.

I think there is definately a correlation between the two phenomena.

I agree. As well as, the people that are just plain looking for attention.

Wierd I have most of these symptoms,and love reading and watching anythig to do with aliens, But really do I think I was abducted no not at all,never have been and never will be, just some more psychobable to me.

This could be a sign of something...the aliens are getting closer to the master plan. o-o;

Yes, I agree...

I think everyone (at least that i know...) has had at least a few of the experiences mentioned.

It's possible that aliens study us while asleep and inject us with something that makes us forget it all by morning.

As far as I am aware, I have never been abducted by aliens...

But that doesn't mean I haven't been abducted and just don't remember it happening...

Anything's possible.

I dont believe I know of any one who thinks they have been abducted. It would be easier to make an intelligent judgement if I did. I have nothing to base the opinion on except the opinions of others. And they may be speaking in ignorants of the subject. :hmm:

I could use common sense, but I find most people lacking in that as well! ;)

• 1 month later...

I knew there was something that just didn't seem "right" about environmental vegitarians, and now everything is becoming clear. Those poor bean curd eating tree huggers. ;)