Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs that seperate

tendo

has n e one seen info on a UFO that seemed big, and then broke up into tinier UFOs and went in different directions? plz let me know if u have.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tendo

• Phantom

• uranium101

• Benjo Koolzooie

i did, it was wierd. i was just sitting on my front porch when i saw a bright light moving across the night sky. it stopped, broke in two, the halves circled each other, and faded away. i went inside because i was freaked out.

Uranium101, I am shocked and stunned. What are the chances of you consistently having the exact paranormal experience that people are asking about? Astronomical, I would think, yet here you are again, defying the statistics. You are indeed a blessing to this forum, and your adventures make us all richer people.

Help me with the time references though. Did this experience happen before or after you chased an alien around on your bicycle? Was it anywhere close to the time when you were confronted by ranks of snipers at Area 51? How does it fit in to your numerous other UFO sightings? Dare I mention the haunted music box?

And I know, you young scamp, that you'll come back with that tired old answer I know what I saw stroke I'm not asking you to believe me...and both of these are, indeed, worthy statements - yes, you do know what you saw, but you assume that since nobody else does you can say what you want to; and it's lucky that you're not asking anybody to believe you because even if you crawled up to them on your hands and knees and beat your head repeatedly off the coffee-table, nobody would believe the barest syllable of any of your posts.

heck, i see wierd stuff all the time at night. i could be an astronomical phenomina, or... something else... alien.gif i think it is a little odd that virtually all my experiences have been when i was a lil' munchkin. nothing now. sad.gif but i do have a bad memory... or not... alien.gif

heck, i see wierd stuff all the time at night. i could be an astronomical phenomina

I'd say you were more of a psychological phenomenon... Irritating, yet equally interesting...

I'd certainly vote for banning your truthtwisting butt from this forum, were it not for you being so stupidly funny...

And without you, guys like me would never reach 500 posts... So thank you for that.

i think it is a little odd that virtually all my experiences have been when i was a lil' munchkin. nothing now.

When you are a "little munchkin" you tend to be young and have an active imagination. whistling2.gif

well uranium, i believe u, as my fam and i have had MANY encounters of strange phenomena, and others have had none whatsoever. these things seem to center themselves around certain ppl...lucky...unlucky..blessed...coincidental...whatever u wanna concider, were that

well uranium, i believe u, as my fam and i have had MANY encounters of strange phenomena, and others have had none whatsoever. these things seem to center themselves around certain ppl...lucky...unlucky..blessed...coincidental...whatever u wanna concider, were that

Nuthinparanormal - I appreciate your support to U101, however, if you knew him like some of the members do, I am sure that you also would draw the conclusion that the vast majority of what he's spewing is nonsense.

But again, your loyal support to U101 can only be appreciated... original.gif

lol, well its good to be appreciated. and u are right, i dont know him very well...but ill keep my eye on him ph34r.gifdisgust.gif and see if my opinion changes

lol

• 2 weeks later...

YEs.. i seen an orange ufo once and little pieces of it came off and make a big star formation.

The entire thing seemed made of smaller parts.. large and orange/amber colored.

IT was very intense and i nearly crapped in my pants!!.

This new dvd i got and watched called "signs from the sky" has similar footage of the orange objects as well.

Man those ufos that break apart and insane...

i saw something liek that...it went up...then it broke into about nine pieces...and then disapeared...i found out it was a giant firework...hahaha!!!

No.. these ufos are not fireworks man.

I watched one orange object with a haze around it for 25 minutes and it kept blinking on and off and each time i would reappear in a different configuration.

This was in the middle of the city and there was no chance on it being fireworks... there was about 6 people stopped on the side of the road watching it hover above the highway before it moved off and disappeared... i could see it reappearing further and further away for a good 45 minutes before it disappeared.

IT was amazing whistling2.gifgrin2.gif