Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

did Hitler really kill himself?

bosnian

Have you got any fact that proves Hitler is not killed him self??

For people who know former yugoslavian leader, most succefull leader, did they know that TITO on his left hand has only 4 fingers. one he lose while he was mashinist. Tito what we know from our TV and from life has all fingers on both hands.

I am waiting for your facts!

[edited topic title to make it make sense - Tommy]

Edited by Tommy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr_Strangelove

• Yelekiah

• The Silver Thong

• bosnian

Have you got any fact that proves Hitler is not killed him self??

I am guessing you are asking if there is proof that Hitler killed himself.

Well I think that they found his skull in the bunker.

Hitler definitely killed himself, even if you don't believe this, then there is no denying the fact that there is no way he have been able to be a fugitive for so long and he would almost certainly be dead by now.

He killed himself.

I am guessing you are asking if there is proof that Hitler killed himself.

Well I think that they found his skull in the bunker.

Hitler definitely killed himself, even if you don't believe this, then there is no denying the fact that there is no way he have been able to be a fugitive for so long and he would almost certainly be dead by now.

He killed himself.

It is not I do not belive in that, I just exploring. Because noone ever confirm those what they found is his bones. :)

It is not I do not belive in that, I just exploring. Because noone ever confirm those what they found is his bones. :)

you any facts to back it up....any theory or website.

you any facts to back it up....any theory or website.

Um, I think the situation is actually that (s)he has asked for "the facts". His/her stance is logically superior, a simple request for factual position. What you've done, though, is ask for a factual negation, a logically inferior stance: there's no way anybody can meet your demand for factual evidence of what didn't happen. :tu:

Edited by GabrielAPetrie

Um, I think the situation is actually that (s)he has asked for "the facts". His/her stance is logically superior, a simple request for factual position. What you've done, though, is ask for a factual negation, a logically inferior stance: there's no way anybody can meet your demand for factual evidence of what didn't happen. :tu:

geez thanks for logic... :lol: here is someone who guessed what i implied...well to answer the question if hitler killed or not try this link at logic prevails...lol :tu:

I think Hitler killed himself, he was very proud person and didn't want to be killed by his enemies and probably because he lost the war. you know i think he didn't want to seem like a looser in the history.

Edited by *_*

Most of the SS Leaders killed themselves... Why should Hitler be any different?

I think Hitler killed himself, he was very proud person and didn't want to be killed by his enemies and probably because he lost the war. you know i think he didn't want to seem like a looser in the history.

But he was serously psihicly "mistaked" and it cost europe many lifes (include my grand-father who was killed in Stolac, Bosnia by german soldier 1943.). Does psihicly destroed man have proud and couragement for suicide?

And really I just need facts people, not opinions yes or no. tell me if yes whay yes if no why no. Evidence please :)

The soviets burned and buried his body and then came back later and the body they found and said was hitlers may not have been, Doctors new that hitler had only one testicle and the body showen to be Hitlers had 2, hmmm He may have went to argentina.

His body was not completely burned

Sorry posted something from another thread.

Edited by The Silver Thong

hitler is nothing he was not human he was a alien ubsest with killing people who belived the alien they sent(jesus) was a fruad

hitler is nothing he was not human he was a alien ubsest with killing people who belived the alien they sent(jesus) was a fruad

Is this your opinion? If not, link please. :whistle:

WoW can you say why you think this and provide a little just a little evidence/link hehe. He was not an alien thats crazy talk, a political master mind and psyco to boot, did you know he designed the very first volkswagon and called it for the people hence volkswagon.

The soviets burned and buried his body and then came back later and the body they found and said was hitlers may not have been, Doctors new that hitler had only one testicle and the body showen to be Hitlers had 2, hmmm He may have went to argentina.

His body was not completely burned

Sorry posted something from another thread.

Yes...out of all places, they fled to South America. I wonder why... :blink:

I know Joseph Mengele, AKA the Angel of Death, the guy who performed the experiments at the camps fled to Brazil. He would have died of old age now, they never caught him.

Yes...out of all places, they fled to South America. I wonder why... :blink:

I know Joseph Mengele, AKA the Angel of Death, the guy who performed the experiments at the camps fled to Brazil. He would have died of old age now, they never caught him.

True the ones(nazis) that did not get scooped by operation paperclip went to south america.

A Channeled Lecture by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

^Wow, lol. That reminds me...The greys gained popularity in the 60s, right? I don't recall there being info on them in the 30s. There were weird cryptid aliens though.

But back to Hitler...

I have no proof, this is just my opinion. I do think Hitler made it out of Germany and relocated to Argintina, I believe he was allowed to do this by the allied forces. At the time the mind set of the general population would be kill him and do it now, but by keeping him alive the allied forces or maybe the U.S. it's self wanted him,he was a man of many secrets and most of those secrets could prove to be very valuable to any one.

add link

http://www.gpc.edu/~shale/humanities/compo.../paperclip.html

Edited by The Silver Thong

sometimes i think, maybe he ran away to another country or something, could it be possible ????? i know this is a weird question.. <_<

Edited by *_*

sometimes i think, maybe he ran away to another country or something, could it be possible ????? i know this is a weird question..

Not really possibly, no. The allies had him surrounded, there was no where he could escape to from where he was.

This question is a bit like the OJ simpson scenario, we all know he did it, but there is no concrete proof, to my knowledge anyway.

Several rumors and theories are roaming freely about Hitler and Eva Braun deaths. Here is a quote from a website about her life:

Eva Braun, the young woman who had spent most of her life waiting for Hitler, would now be with him forever - she had agreed to share Adolf Hitler's fate. Shortly before his suicide, Hitler said of Eva: "Miss Braun is, besides my dog Blondi, the only one I can absolutely count on ..."

A local magistrate married them early on the morning of April 29, 1945, as a crowning award for her loyalty to the end.

The marriage document survived. Eva started to sign her name "Eva Braun" but stopped, crossed out the "B" and wrote "Eva Hitler, born Braun." Goebbels and Bormann signed as witnesses.

The next day shortly after 3 p.m. Hitler retired with Eva Braun to his private rooms. They bit into thin glass vials of cyanide. As he did so, Hitler also shot himself in the head with a 7.65 mm Walther pistol.

Those who entered Hitler's suite saw him lying on a blood-soaked sofa. Eva Braun lay on the sofa beside him, but she had made no use of the revolver at her side, preferring to take the poison instead. Hitler's body was wrapped in a blanket and carried, along with Eva Braun's, up four flights of steps and into the garden of the chancellery. Both bodies were doused with gasoline and burned.

On the evening of the following day Radio Hamburg announced that "our Fuhrer Adolf Hitler died for Germany in his command post in the Reich Chancellery this afternoon, fighting to his last breath against Bolshevism".

He had founded the Third Reich 12 years and three months before. It would survive him for one week.

This is about their suicide and being from German descent myself most of my German relatives know this version although I am stating it as a true fact because it may have been made up by the Government of the times. :rolleyes: Only two people really know what happened and I doubt you find them to ask, Hitler and Eva.

Edited by Ancestralbone