Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Three die playing catch with grenade

__Kratos__

I agree,u play with grenades,u get a limb blown off and die!

What are 19 year olds doing playing catch anyway? At least they didnt smash any windows and blow up some poor buggers house and family in the process.Idiots.

I'm guessing they were playing some strange/stupid variation of hot potato!!!!! ;)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Master of Geeks

• Mr Ed

• Bebi

My gooddess...Im sorry to who ever said this was sad but they got what they deversed...meening that when ever you throw a GRENADE (WAR WEAPON) you are asking that it blows up.

Really, how stupid can you be :( the world may be(IS) better off with out people like this. I just feel bad for those others that got harmed and had to pay for their....thats pass stupid, that something else :mellow: they have.

I don't find your the form of stupidity in your avatar funny, Do you?

What???????

Funny.. it is hilarious, stupid dim wits they deserve it.. play with fire and you get burned. Morons.

Yes, I am sure that three young kids deserved to die for playing with a grenade. They really deserved to die, they really had it coming there.

Nice xsas, real nice.

(Edit- Yes, it was incredibly stupid, funny to laugh at the death of three people? No).

Edited by Mr Ed

2 guys, 1 women all playing catch. She was doing something stupid.

Only people I'm not laughing at is the bystanders that got hit by those 3 morons. <_<

While it may have been stupid, I still think it was wrong for them to die... :cry:

Look lets face facts here you are playing catch with an item which is designed to kill and destroy you can't expect for you to come out of it all in one piece!

What???????

Yes, I am sure that three young kids deserved to die for playing with a grenade. They really deserved to die, they really had it coming there.

Nice xsas, real nice.

(Edit- Yes, it was incredibly stupid, funny to laugh at the death of three people? No).

What part of playing catch with a hand grenade don't you get? Another good thing to come out of this is, their stupidity can't reproduce now.

:yes:

What part of playing catch with a hand grenade don't you get? Another good thing to come out of this is, their stupidity can't reproduce now.

:yes:

lol :)

I agree

They weren't kids for gods sake, they were twenty years old... :rolleyes:

That is totally stupid, to play catch with a grenade. Absolutely no common sense!!

:mellow:

What???????

user posted image

That does not mean they deserved to die.

Who does then, The grenade? Rofl... :rofl:

Lets face the facts bud, They took the chance, And they died. Whose fault is it?

I have to agree with Mr. Ed. I'm surprised at how many people here would laugh at a death, no matter how silly the circumstance. You can defend the fact that the situation is funny, but trying to defend laughing at these 3 people dying? You'll have a time with that one.

P.S.

There is nothing wrong with his avatar, and it was very random of you to even bring it up. Showing him a picture of his own avatar wont make anyone understand what you could possibly be talking about.

Granted, that was stupid. But it is nowhere near being funny.

Funny.. it is hilarious, stupid dim wits they deserve it.. play with fire and you get burned. Morons.

That's shallow! Sick even!

Imagine a member of your family is speeding down a winding country road. They attempt to overtake a car while on a blind-bend, but they crash into a car that's coming around the bend from the opposite direction. They all die instantly ...

Is it common knowledge that speeding, and o/taking on a blind-bend is dangerous? ... YES!

Did they play with fire? ... YES!

Was it a stupid thing to do? ... YES!

Is it funny? ... NO!

Did they deserve to die? ... NO!

You wouldn't be laughing at that, so why this? You people are shallow and pathetic.

Edited by Tornado

P.S.

There is nothing wrong with his avatar, and it was very random of you to even bring it up. Showing him a picture of his own avatar wont make anyone understand what you could possibly be talking about.

Lol thanks, I don't understand either!

Some people have darker humor then others, Tornado. No need to get all upset and start flaming others for it. You could do the civil thing and say you disagree. :tu:

To me this is funny, they are more then old enough to know not to play with a grenade, and yet they did, knowing full well that it was stupid. 3 less idiots in this world should be a happy thing. :tu:

Some people have darker humor then others, Tornado. No need to get all upset and start flaming others for it. You could do the civil thing and say you disagree. :tu:

3 less idiots in this world should be a happy thing. :tu:

o0o0o, "get all upset"? Believe me, I'm not upset about it - baffled, is more like it.

And don't tell me what's civil and what's not, when it's clear so many others here have no idea of the meaning - death is nothing to laugh about.

Edited by Tornado

l agree with MrEd and Tornado.

sure that was stupid of them to play with a gernade but alot if people do stupid things all the time , laughing at people who die is just sick .

sure that was stupid of them to play with a gernade but alot if people do stupid things all the time , laughing at people who die is just sick .

^ Yep.

o0o0o, "get all upset"? Believe me, I'm not upset about it - baffled, is more like it.

And don't tell me what's civil and what's not, when it's clear so many others here have no idea of the meaning - death is nothing to laugh about.

Do you know the meaning of "civil" then? :blink:

Death is something to laugh about, don't get so closed minded on the issue. Death is a beautiful thing, and a part of life.

I think it would also be a good idea to mention that its not the USA or Britain; they may be less educated there(I could be wrong). Perhaps the average person in Croatia dosent know what a grenade is? :hmm:

Do you know the meaning of "civil" then? :blink:

Death is something to laugh about, don't get so closed minded on the issue. Death is a beautiful thing, and a part of life.

Yep. I'm aware of it's meaning, thanks.

As I've said before, my mind is as open as a fridge door, but I honestly don't see anything funny about death. It may be a part of life, but it's not beautiful.

By the way, the fridge door is open (((((((( W I D E )))))))) :P

I think it would also be a good idea to mention that its not the USA or Britain; they may be less educated there(I could be wrong). Perhaps the average person in Croatia dosent know what a grenade is? :hmm:

That's the main issue - the country. They wouldn't find it so funny if it happened in the UK or the USA.

Lmao, people in Croatia not knowing what a grenade is??? It's probably one of the first words they say when they learn how to speak. :blink: