Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Three die playing catch with grenade

__Kratos__

That's the main issue - the country. They wouldn't find it so funny if it happened in the UK or the USA.

Lmao, people in Croatia not knowing what a grenade is??? It's probably one of the first words they say when they learn how to speak. :blink:

O, it's not the country. I get a good laugh every time I see something stupid going on. It is the action not the country to me, that gives me the laugh.

Like right now, up a bit past Green Bay there is a stand-off with a teenage hispanic boy weilding a gun, with a high chance of him getting shot. I was laughing my **** off watching the news because of how stupid it is. He just walked around with a gun screaming. :lol: I'm actually hoping he gets shot.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Master of Geeks

• Mr Ed

• Bebi

He just walked around with a gun screaming. :lol: I'm actually hoping he gets shot.

<_<:no:

there's something wrong with this world that so many people think violence and death is something that's laughable.

The death of two young men and a woman is not funny. To laugh at an accident like that is quite disturbing actually.

I agree with you Mr. Ed...no death is funny no matter how provoked it was by ignorance.

Alright... here is my grand reason for laughing. Dark humor is grand for me.

If you are doing something really stupid and you know it's stupid... you get hurt/killed... I see it as karma doing some justice for us all.

Wait a minute...wtf...I laughed at the "Woman hanging herself and everyone thought she was a halloween decoration" story... o_o;

...I'm just sayin stuff...yeah...its all funny...sometimes people lie just to make themselves look like good people, I think deep down inside in situations like this, part of our mind is laughing.

I dont mean just any death, but something like this with a funny edge to it. Alot of people wont laugh even though there is, even if we don't want to show or admit it(people want to deny it to seem like there good people),an ironic or stupidly hilarious twist to a death or other morbid incident.

But who can blame someone like me? I think it should be legal to shoot anyone who is against gays, is an evengelical Christian who thinks all non-Christians are wrong/evil, any racists, KKK, etc...

I'm for extremism against evil... ._.;

Edited by Kacen

While I do find humor in morbidity at times...tragic deaths, no matter how stupid the reasons are just that...tragic.

I suppose it has to do with ones level of empathy as to whether or not one finds humor in tragedy.

That being said, What was the NASA cafeteria serving the day the Space Shuttle exploded?

Launch meat.

:no:

^_^

What???????

Yes, I am sure that three young kids deserved to die for playing with a grenade. They really deserved to die, they really had it coming there.

Nice xsas, real nice.

(Edit- Yes, it was incredibly stupid, funny to laugh at the death of three people? No).

Why thank you, my heart bleeds for them, I won't lose any sleep over these morons, I have no sympathy for them.. lol

Edited by XSAS

Well..yes, they were stupid to play with a grenade, they had it coming and maybe they deserved to die for their stupidity. Nobody expects you to show sympathy towards them or lose your night's sleep over it BUT whatever the reasons, human deaths are nothing to laugh or make fun about. They weren't criminals or terrorists, right? Just stupid. Christ! The attitude of some people here is just appalling! :angry:

I might be wrong here but, wasn't there a war over there just a few short years ago? Yeah, I thought so.

These kids knew what they had. They probably thought that it was a dud. That or one of them accidentally pulled the pin.

It is sad that some kids died from this but, on the other hand it is still kind of funny in a dark sort of way...

Hey, let's play hot potato with a grenade for a while then, later, we can go throw rocks at some tanks.

Nahh, I'm gonna go jump my bike over a downed power line. How about you Timmy?

I'm gonna go play "Drink what Mommy has under the sink"! Last week she bought a bottle of blue stuff!

Death is never funny, but the way these people died was. I'm not laughing because they are dead, I'm laughing at the cause of death, which is REALLY funny. lol lol :D:D

Hmmm lets see here.. Whats more likely, 3 people well into adulthood especially in the region that they are from, Playing Hot Potatoe with a Grenade?? Or 3 20 year olds getting ready to cause a little havok?? I think that answer is obvious, and the survivors excuse, OH WE THOUGHT IT WAS A BALL, sir, we are completely and utterly retarded.. First of all we didnt notice this Rock was metal, 2nd of all we didnt Notice the Steel pin, sticking out of the Metal Rock, 3rd we didnt notice the steal pin, as well as the fuse handle fly off this rock, and 4th, none of those things that we didnt notice, didnt look suspicious.

So break it down...

a) 3, 20 year olds looking to have a little fun, and wreak a little havok, and something goes wrong??

B) 3, 20 year olds were playing with a Universally known firearm, and thinking its a rock, accidently pull out the pin, dont notice the grenade is metal, and blow themselves up. Ya ok.. Thats a hard one..

I might be wrong here but, wasn't there a war over there just a few short years ago? Yeah, I thought so.

These kids knew what they had. They probably thought that it was a dud. That or one of them accidentally pulled the pin.

It is sad that some kids died from this but, on the other hand it is still kind of funny in a dark sort of way...

Hey, let's play hot potato with a grenade for a while then, later, we can go throw rocks at some tanks.

Nahh, I'm gonna go jump my bike over a downed power line. How about you Timmy?

I'm gonna go play "Drink what Mommy has under the sink"! Last week she bought a bottle of blue stuff!

I think you hit the nail on the head, for the most part.

Some people have darker humor then others

I have a very dark sense of humour often. I just don't think that this is funny.

I was going to say something like Lord has done, but I didn't because he will probably get a load of flack for it.

Its not like I'm cracking up over the whole story. It gave me a few chuckles, I mean come on. Grenade? I'd be like reading in the newspaper about someone dieing from juggling knives. The cause of death is what makes me laugh, Not the death of the 3 people.

sure that was stupid of them to play with a grenade but alot if people do stupid things all the time , laughing at people who die is just sick .

Stupid? Stupid is turning on the Heater in the bathroom while taking a shower. Stupid is attempting to use headphones underwater. Stupid is putting your finger in a pencil sharpener.

This is Suicide by Stupidity. :tu:

They had every reason to die, Considering they asked for it.

No, they didn't decide to die. As lord pointed out, a war torn country, 3 kids stupid enough to play with a grenade. They were not asking to die.

What is this about my avatar as well? I don't quite understand.

No, they didn't decide to die. As lord pointed out, a war torn country, 3 kids stupid enough to play with a grenade. They were not asking to die.

Already answered. :tu:

No but really, Its like suicide by police. They may not be asking to die, But they're sure as hell willing to.

Edited by smallpackage

Wasn't talking about that. I'm trying not to go off topic.

As for the avatar, It was late and I was attempting to relate the stupidity of the story to your avatar in some form...Not really sure how. I was sleepy don't look at me. :P Blame the time!

Well I hope it was just your tiredness because it really cannot be used to draw any kind of comparison lol...

Ok then, back on topic it is.

What is this about my avatar as well? I don't quite understand.

Stupid enough to play with a grenade but... weren't asking for a death wish? That'd be an oxymoron. :P

Hey u want to play" Jump in the mine field today" Jimmy Nah i think im in the mood for " walk across the battlefeild while everyones shotting each other " what do u think bob oh me im in the mood for " throw rocks at a tank on the ememys side and dress up and there enemys " what do u think joe hey lets play " hot patotoe with greandes " Yeah cool :w00t::w00t: we'll never die from that and lets pull the pin out and... * BOOM!!!*

these kids are by far the dumbest ever and the bad thing is there not retarded :unsure: i think? :huh:

I suppose Grenade Catch is easier to play than Russian Roullette. :lol: