Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Three die playing catch with grenade

__Kratos__

I suppose Grenade Catch is easier to play than Russian Roullette. :lol:

Tommy: "lets play "moving target in an artillary range". Jimmy: "Nah, i'm gonna go play "Plutonium slip n' slide" Tommy: "oh.....well then i'm gonna go play "try to dodge the bullets"....

EDIT:sorry, accidental double post

Edited by PadawanOsswe

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Master of Geeks

• Mr Ed

• Bebi

I don't remember anyone laughing when the guy from "jackass" died doing a stunt.

Which Jackass guy died? Do they not always turn out to be lies?

lol yeah I never heard about anyone from Jackass dying.. More info plz? :D

Tommy: "lets play "moving target in an artillary range". Jimmy: "Nah, i'm gonna go play "Plutonium slip n' slide" Tommy: "oh.....well then i'm gonna go play "try to dodge the bullets"....

EDIT:sorry, accidental double post

Jimmy " lets play "" atomic bomb target "" Tommy " nah lets " play nuke'um up " " Jimmy " nah lets play " Eletric chair " Tommy " hmm.. Nah lets play " drink radoactive sluge "Jimmy "ok" :w00t:

I know a lot of people in here don't think this thread is funny, but let's face it, if I died doing something that stupid (and from previous posts, YES of course they know what a grenade is living there...) I'd FULLY EXPECT people to laugh at me... In fact if I didn't die doing it I'd laugh at myself....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa, as if u do use a grenade!!! were they blonde by any chance (no offence anyone else, just a little joke)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa, as if u do use a grenade!!! were they blonde by any chance (no offence anyone else, just a little joke)

The grenade could have been faulty. The pin already pulled out but it was a 'dud', so they chuck it about thinking its safe when it explodes, and it kills three of them, and you people think it's funny? If it was three people close to you that died instead, I'm 100% positive you would not be laughing about this.

if they died from playing hot potatoe with a live grenade then heck yeah id be laughing my ass off :lol::lol::lol:

You people are all eeeeeviiiiillll for laughing at this incident or mentally INSANE!

Or it could be that you are fed up over pitying these seemingly stupid individuals.

Me? I'm just tired of the whole thing really...

A scenario just popped in my head:

Guy1: Hey lookie a grenade

Guy2: Oh man that's dangerous it could blow!

Guy1: Hmm. *turns it over and pin drops*

Girl1: OH ****!

Girl2: HURRY! HURRY! TOSS IT! TOSS IT!

Guy1: *tosses it to Guy3*

Guy3: Ah ah, no way dude! *tosses it back*

Guy2: Hurry up and get--*BAM!*

If it was three people close to you that died instead, I'm 100% positive you would not be laughing about this.

erm, sorry. but, actually... i would be...

You people are all eeeeeviiiiillll for laughing at this incident or mentally INSANE!

Or it could be that you are fed up over pitying these seemingly stupid individuals.

one would be an idiot to touch it or to get anywhere near it.

i'm guessing that it blew from bieng out in the elements, and if dropped enough times the fuse can shorten and blow up.

Dude <_< get a sense of humor :lol: this is 99.9% funny .1% sad :yes: and if there so confused why dosen't Guy1 throw it and run like everyelse would i mean is it glued to his hand or somethin :huh: and if seen plenty of greandes before and unless that was 30yrs old the pin would NOT fall out and if it was im pretty sure it would NOT exploed :no: and if these kids are as smart as you think they are whyed he pick up the grenade in the first place :hmm:

Curiosity, reminds me of the time people at my country found an airbase and fiddled with some drums containing highly dangerous chemicals and even worse...they sold it on the streets! Another thing is that you panic, your brain completely freezes and takes commands like a machine and you have to be short and specific. Oh, and the scenario where the pin falls off, I know that that can't happen but I needed an excuse for the grenade to go off.

The grenade could have been faulty. The pin already pulled out but it was a 'dud', so they chuck it about thinking its safe when it explodes, and it kills three of them, and you people think it's funny? If it was three people close to you that died instead, I'm 100% positive you would not be laughing about this.

erm, sorry. but, actually... i would be...

Bulls**t! <_<

Bulls**t! <_<

i think what he means is if they die because of playing with a LIVE grenade would be the only time hed laugh :yes: not if they all die from being shot :no: in fact this is pretty much the only time u could crack up laughing at a furenal and everyone would laugh with u

Edited by Master of Geeks

i think what he means is if they die because of playing with a LIVE grenade would be the only time hed laugh :yes: not if they all die from being shot :no: in fact this is pretty much the only time u could crack up laughing at a furenal and everyone would laugh with u

I understood what they meant, but I still don't go with that. It doesn't matter how someone died, you wouldn't laugh if you care about them.

I don't know its pretty funny if you REALLY think about it for a while i mean what pervectly sane people in their early 20's who have been taught not to play with grenades no matter what play hot potatoe with a LIVE grenade i mean are really trying to play X-treme hot potatoe or somthin cause u don't need a grenade to do that u need a lit thunderchacker :yes: not a deadly weapon thunderchackers only burn ur hands not blow u up :tu:

This is a public announment :tu:

THE MORE YOU KNOW :)

lol :lol:

WOW... :mellow:

That's really smart... :mellow:

*cough IDIOTS cough* :mellow:

^ I throw your avatar back in your face.

I'm finding it funny after reading it for awhile. I would not have laughed if they were under-aged. Seriously, who plays with a grenade like hot potato? The earth has it in for us I fear.

it is funny in that if they are awash in that stuff then they should have known better-especially the older woman. I have no empathy for lethal stupidity. anger maybe but sure as hell not sorrow. Not being aware of you're surroundings can get you killed. They all might as well have been asleep with the grenade. How dare someone get hurt while playing with a grenade-so sad-yeah right

All these posts later and Lord Umbarger has caught no flak. I must be teflon!

What I'd like to know is why no one here feels any sadness for that poor grenade? I mean, he wsa picked up and fondeled and thrown around like some old potato...wouldn't you explode too? And what about the grenades Mum and Pop? How must they be feeling about the loss of their little pineapple? Just think, after all the crying that they must surely be doing, what happens if they rust? Yeah, didn't think of that did you? Bet you aren't laughing now, are you!?!

:w00t: