Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
__Kratos__

Three die playing catch with grenade

180 posts in this topic

White Wolf

It's evolution man, let stupid people kill themselves off so they quit breeding. We need to get rid of all our redundant and retarded warning labels here in America. If you're too stupid to know that Gasoline or lighter fluid is flammable, than you deserve to die.

Really folks, it's this over protecting the morons of the world that is creating a dumber race. Every generation the human race just gets dumber.

Bebi

* cough * Cough * I have finally found the book that tell's us what the meaning of life is....oh wait this isn't it but it is a good topic i might as well revive it * Pulls out a reviving machine thingy and shocks topic back to life * lol :lol:

LOL Bigfoot - the meaning of life is 42 ^_^

Really folks, it's this over protecting the morons of the world that is creating a dumber race. Every generation the human race just gets dumber.

I agree 100%.

Bigfoot_Is_Real

Ahhh.. but what is the meaning of 42 :wacko: I am confused me-> :blink::wacko:

__Kratos__

It's evolution man, let stupid people kill themselves off so they quit breeding. We need to get rid of all our redundant and retarded warning labels here in America. If you're too stupid to know that Gasoline or lighter fluid is flammable, than you deserve to die.

:lol: Yes!

Ahhh.. but what is the meaning of 42 :wacko: I am confused me-> :blink::wacko:

Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy quote. :P The supercomputer in there says the meaning to all live is 42. :rofl:

Bigfoot_Is_Real

I know that it was a joke

" I shall call it ground i wonder if it will be my freind hello ground 'BOOM! " :lol: