Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

oigee board: do they work?

dark fusion

i have a friend who done a oigee board 3 years ago and was brought up again today.

what he said happened was that he brother and he friend were do the oigee board in the garden shed and he went to do it as well and he said that he saw an out line of the devil.

i dont know wheather to believe but some of my other friend were there and they know about it than my friend because apparently he was maent to be sometime persist (i dont know how to spell). he is alright now, but if it is true then it was wierd.

what do you think?

have you dont a oigee board? what happened?

Edited by dark fusion

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dark fusion

• Oubli

• greychupa

• distortedpandy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

spell check? :huh:

things maybe spetl wrnog, but yuo kno what i maen :rofl::D

Edited by dark fusion

Yes,

Ouija is the correct spelling and you may want to try using your search engine on this subject. There is about four postings a week on this.

Yes,

Ouija is the correct spelling and you may want to try using your search engine on this subject. There is about four postings a week on this.

i couldnt find any resent posts or i would have put this in there :P

i have a friend who done a oigee board 3 years ago and was brought up again today.

what he said happened was that he brother and he friend were do the oigee board in the garden shed and he went to do it as well and he said that he saw an out line of the devil.

i dont know wheather to believe but some of my other friend were there and they know about it than my friend because apparently he was maent to be sometime persist (i dont know how to spell). he is alright now, but if it is true then it was wierd.

what do you think?

have you dont a oigee board? what happened?

The board usually consists of the letters of the alphabet, 0-9 in numbers and the words, "Yes" and "No." The user or users of the board lightly touch a pointer and the pointer moves and spells out the answers to questions asked of the Ouija.

Persons of a nervous disposition can be frightened easily when using a Ouija board and it is suggested that they should therefore avoid them.

Some believe that the Ouija offers proof as to life after death. Others, though, believe that the answers to the Ouija come from the unconscious mind of one or all of the sitters.

It must also be pointed out that there is no scientific proof that they actually work.

Here’s some links...

Ouija Boards

Ouija board

OUIJA BOARD

TALKING BOARDS

hope this helps...

The weak point of every Oujia board is that you must touch the planchet in order for anything to happen. As we all know, any scientific tests such as this done with human interference are moot. Therefore, until the planchet is made to move by itself, I don't believe Ouija boards are genuine at all. :)

i couldnt find any resent posts or i would have put this in there :P

Because it was spelled wrong.... ;) Tee hee hee

There was a recent article in the Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico newspaper wherein a woman living in Veracruz was murdered. Everyone knew who killed her but the culprit had ran away and no one could find him. A brother of the victim continued his search but to no avail. He then consulted a witch who used a oujia board and reportedly a "spirit" told them that the killer was living in Reynosa and working as a construction laborer. The man went to Reynosa and found the killer who is now in jail.

I'm not saying to believe it, I'm just saying that this appeared in a news article.

Because it was spelled wrong.... ;) Tee hee hee

yes but before i posted it i looked around, couldn't find a post so i put one up and guessed the spelling :P

The weak point of every Oujia board is that you must touch the planchet in order for anything to happen. As we all know, any scientific tests such as this done with human interference are moot. Therefore, until the planchet is made to move by itself, I don't believe Ouija boards are genuine at all. :)

Very good point that's something that's bothered me too