Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There is no god!

WongFeiHung

I love Zandore too. He is my friend. :yes::wub:

:wub::-*

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sherapy

• hyperactive

• zandore

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Wong, you BELIEVE God is made up...Isn't it harder to believe he is made up than to disbelieve???

Wouldn't you make your life a lot easier if you just went into the middle, and just didn't believe or dis-believe?

It is kind of where I am, I'm not religious anymore but have a spiritual side..

So, Wong, you BELIEVE God is made up...Isn't it harder to believe he is made up than to disbelieve???

?????

What is the difference if you do not believe in God or believe he is made up? Both things say he is not real.

Wouldn't you make your life a lot easier if you just went into the middle, and just didn't believe or dis-believe?
It may or may not be easier but it is not what I think and feel. I make my choices and live with them.

It is kind of where I am, I'm not religious anymore but have a spiritual side..

:tu:

Lol, you're obviously not the observant sort are you? I mean you missed the rules you were supposed to read when you joined up, as well as the fact it's my job to re-inforce those rules. So if I say please don't swear, then you should possibly just breath a sigh of relief and be thankful I used my manners. That goes for if I say please control yourself or please be a little nicer to each other as well.

Also if any-one has neglected to read the rules before joining the forum rules are available at the top right hand corner of every page and Spirituality forums have there own guidlinesit pays to make your self familiar with these things.

im testing fate by arguing with a mod but i dont care coz im in a bad mood.. and if that happens i know stuff is REALLY goin bad coz im NEVER in a bad mood.

kismit.. obviously YOU are not the observant type asking me not to swear when i clearly stated i rarely swear. i was just bringing up the general idea how swearing is not tolerated because its supposedly offensive and yet there r forums for the assertion of ur beleifs even tho it can directly offend others. kinda odd. not that im against the forums.. just pointing it out. i know the rules here say no swearing but i was speaking about the public in general. know what im saying? no? neither do i.. im just in a bad mood and rambling! GRR!

ignore me!

edit: 30 or so mins later.. deleted a part that i honestly didnt understand even myself.. made no sense.. ppl write odd stuff when they r angry.. lol.. im leaving the bulk of the post tho.. i did mean it at the time..

Edited by skeksis

Yay, God is fake, woo-hoo. Somebody smoke some crack or something.

lol.. a little unexpected..

Yay, God is fake, woo-hoo. Somebody smoke some crack or something.

*smokes crack*

?????

What is the difference if you do not believe in God or believe he is made up? Both things say he is not real.

It may or may not be easier but it is not what I think and feel. I make my choices and live with them.

:tu:

What the difference is: is that to believe takes energy, to believe in God is one thing that takes alot of energy when you don't think he was made up by a human being. To believe he was made up by a human being, I think is a lot more waste of energy.

Most of all to disbelieve takes less energy in a way, I think would be easier if you dis-believed in Gods existence BECAUSE you don't think he was made up by a human being.

So, to disbelieve it if you think he was created by a human being, well......???

Edited by PFlack

Wait a second, I was talking to WongFeiYung, is that you?

????

Are you sure you got the right thread?

????

Are you sure you got the right thread?

Sorry, I edited that @ read something wrong earlier, my mistake.... The last one was what I meant....

Sorry, there guy....

You never told me that before! That is the same way I describe myself :tu:

:D

I was reading this actually.. and thinking hard about it...about being a non-believer and still not athiest.

Edited by PFlack

What the difference is: is that to believe takes energy, to believe in God is one thing that takes alot of energy when you don't think he was made up by a human being. To believe he was made up by a human being, I think is a lot more waste of energy.

Most of all to disbelieve takes less energy in a way, I think would be easier if you dis-believed in Gods existence BECAUSE you don't think he was made up by a human being.

So, to disbelieve it if you think he was created by a human being, well......???

:wacko:

I like the first version of your post!

Sorry, I edited that @ read something wrong earlier, my mistake.... The last one was what I meant....

Sorry, there guy....

No problem....I have done the same thing before :blush:

I was reading this actually.. and thinking hard about it...about being a non-believer and still not athiest.
I don't really know if you could call a respect and love for nature a religion so I call myself a NB but not an athiest.

Make sense?

Don't know how many times I have heard that one...

God is real People!!! There I said that!

But you know of course, thats just my humble opinion...

LBD

Always the humble one!

But still just your OPINION!

Atheists are to unbending when it comes to the metaphysical.

Although I do believe that this whole god thing is pretty much mans idea. The one that people worship now is not even that old. Abraham conjured him up a few thousand years ago in order to gain power and influence over people. There were so many before that I can't keep track anymore. Actually another one is evolving right now in the new millenium. Still monotheist but nicer than the old one. More people friendly I guess you could call it.

Atheists are to unbending when it comes to the metaphysical.

Although I do believe that this whole god thing is pretty much mans idea. The one that people worship now is not even that old. Abraham conjured him up a few thousand years ago in order to gain power and influence over people. There were so many before that I can't keep track anymore. Actually another one is evolving right now in the new millenium. Still monotheist but nicer than the old one. More people friendly I guess you could call it.

:tu::tu::tu: namaste sheri

all religions are monotheist. i've explained before. "Abraham" originally came from the hindu "Brachman" or "Brahman", the originating power behind Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. All Gods are one.

They have been since the Abraham takeover. Except in American Indian and Pagans which are still polytheist if I'm not mistaken.

They have been since the Abraham takeover. Except in American Indian and Pagans which are still polytheist if I'm not mistaken.

in every religion there is a "god-god" behind the scenes. "jupiter" means deus pater-god the Father. additonally called "Jove", in latin pronounced "Yahweh" suprise suprise. the greeks had "pan", which means "all". please notice that xians went to great lengths to dress satan as pan. the norse had many gods, but then, whoops, there was "all-father" the native american cultures, although many were as different from each other as china and france-the ones i have studied all have a source, which americans like to translate as "Great Spirit". Most "Native american" customs quoted by americans are based on Lakota-Sioux, which of course had "Wakan Taka" - look it up if you don't believe me. The word "Pagan" was originally an insult by early xians, who called themselves "soldiers of Christ" It means country person or civilian. even the xians, in the book of acts, admit and claim that the shrine to the unknown god was the same as yhvh-look it up. the hindus had brahma-god the father, vishnu-holy spirit, and shiva-Jesus. but behind them was always Brahman-yhvh. the same pattern occurs all over the world. there is no true polytheism, just a myth made up by xians, who refused to see their own face in the mirror of every other culture on earth. if they were to look with something else other than greed and hatred, they might see it, but they do not.

G-d, Adam, Eve, Eden, Heaven, Cain, Abel, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, et al... are all of the Abstract Realm--"Considered apart from matter"; "Theoretical"; "Ideal"; "Only exist as Thought."

G-d is not "fake." G-d is what an individual believes.

G-d, Adam, Eve, Eden, Heaven, Cain, Abel, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, et al... are all of the Abstract Realm--"Considered apart from matter"; "Theoretical"; "Ideal"; "Only exist as Thought."

I feel sorry for those that believe in god. In time we will have true evidence of intelligent life in other planets, not including those that are already here. Thats when the question of god will be borught up in mass scale.

G-d is not "fake." G-d is what an individual believes.