Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There is no god!

WongFeiHung

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sherapy

• hyperactive

• zandore

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i suspect this thread will get locked (or merged with the lengthy 'god is fake' thread).

but if it doesn't, and so many want a god, fine....

I am your god! :rofl::rolleyes:

ok I want money and fame

Personally I don't believe in God but I don't see what business it is of anyones if someone chooses to believe in Him. Everyone has a right to their own faith.

Blessed Be xXx :)

i suspect this thread will get locked (or merged with the lengthy 'god is fake' thread).

but if it doesn't, and so many want a god, fine....

I am your god! :rofl::rolleyes:

well i am educated and u are not my god because i have no god

Personally I don't believe in God but I don't see what business it is of anyones if someone chooses to believe in Him. Everyone has a right to their own faith.

Blessed Be xXx :)

finaly someone eles that doesn't believe

It depends on what you mean by god actually if you mean 1 all mighty man who rules all in the big blue sky up there somewhere in his so called heavan then no I dont believe in god but if you say god and by god you mean the all natural flow of the universe god is the universe I think trying to discover itselfs we are the universe so in a way there really is no god we are the gods each and every one of itself we are the universe I think trying to fix all its errors.... :D

You're right, I don't believe. Personally I believe that you should look for strength within yourself, but at the same time I try to understand other religions. Nobody deserves to have their beliefs belittled.

It depends on what you mean by god actually if you mean 1 all mighty man who rules all in the big blue sky up there somewhere in his so called heavan then no I dont believe in god but if you say god and by god you mean the all natural flow of the universe god is the universe I think trying to discover itselfs we are the universe so in a way there really is no god we are the gods each and every one of itself we are the universe I think trying to fix all its errors.... :D

The old drunk homeless man uder the bridge is a God?! Awsome!

Where are you people coming from? :wacko: Under the bed I would suspect.

Where are you people coming from? :wacko: Under the bed I would suspect.

<< looks worriedly under sofa....

:unsure2:

Sofa people stole my wallet when I was twelve... GIVE IT BACK!!!

And how can you claim that God isn't realy because you cannot see it? You can't see many things, does that mean they are not real either? Because really, that was a pathetic argument.

Sofa people stole my wallet when I was twelve... GIVE IT BACK!!!

And how can you claim that God isn't realy because you cannot see it? You can't see many things, does that mean they are not real either? Because really, that was a pathetic argument.

Can you prove it exists even though you can't see it?

if u love god than u will be disapointed

And this topic hasn't been closed yet???

You know, I think your username is perfect :tu:

:lol:

how can u say something is real if u do not see it

Do you see gravity? Do you see air? The atom? Do you see your white blood cells?

I don't believe, so I wont be disappointed. Either that, or I'll go to Hell (apparently). :D

Okay, so we now have two threads that are dedicated to the same thing?

Alrighty then!

Do you see gravity? Do you see air? The atom? Do you see your white blood cells?

Rage there is the ability to experince these things, you can see the effects of gravity you can see a blood cell, You can feel your breath, Rage its not an arguement in favor of the bible God.Namaste sheri

It is arguable that one has the ability to sense God......

This thread is utterly pointless.Particularly since there is a thread much like it already.

First, welcome to UM. May your stay be educational, fun, and satisfying. And may you meet many new friends here.

Now, if you looked around some, you will find that there are many who share your (dis) belief here.

Oh, and this thread should be merged with the other one.........

Edited by JMPD1

*Picks up a book, and drops it to the floor*

Yes :P

*picks up a bottle of cola, and points at the bubbles*

*goes on google, and gets a picture of an atom of oxygen*

user posted image

*goes on google again, and gets some pictures of a white blood cell*

user posted image

You're move :P Show me a picture of god, and we'll call it even.

I must say, in all my posts, I don't think I've ever been able to apply the term "owned" quite so enthusiastically :huh:

Welcome back Sera ;) happy to see ya back.

The whole point was the fact that he only said see. Nothing else. He said just because you can't see it, he doesn't exist. So they were just saying how you can't see wind but it's there. =D

By the way, you're seeing the effect of air, not air. Air makes the bubble, but you can't see what fills the bubble. Owned? =D Pwned.(I actualy hate the term "pwned")

How can you have a picture of a being that isn't physical? Better yet, how can you use a physical object(camera) to take a picture of something that is not of this physical universe.

Edit: You're not seeing gravity, you're seeing what gravity does to a book. =D You can't see gravity itself. Kind of like cutting someone with an invisible knife, is seeing the cut seeing the knife? No.

Is seeing a tree branch move seeing the wind?

Edited by ZeroShadow