Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Underground Tunnels In Utah

Xzenox

Ok well I live in utah first of all...

And theres underground tunnels maping all over this place!

What are they for I know the entrance to 2 I just dont got the guts to go in there by myself.. What do you Suggest??

Edited by Xzenox

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xzenox

• Hazzard

• Mind_Freak

• Lilly

i suggest that you drink a 12 pack of Corona and then drive yourself home.

I did that yesterday lol

then i suggest driving yourself to your nearest sheriff station and then telling them what you did on federal underground property.

then i suggest driving yourself to your nearest sheriff station and then telling them what you did on federal underground property.

:cry:

yea, so u already mentioned the underground tunnels...and I'm pretty sure the feds have tracked you down by your IP address and are just waiting for you to screw up so they can take you to US federal prison. Have fun chap, tell OJ i said what sup.

yea, so u already mentioned the underground tunnels...and I'm pretty sure the feds have tracked you down by your IP address and are just waiting for you to screw up so they can take you to US federal prison. Have fun chap, tell OJ i said what sup.

nooo! :sleepy:

Wait so you do know about them secret tunnels! ^_^

I kind of find it weird That there is a Underground Entrance Under a old temple about 50 years old hmmm

Its Official I got to go!

Edited by Xzenox

Its Official I got to go!

In loving memory of Xzenox...

:lol:

The only advice I can give is be safe. Don’t go alone, and if you decide to go it alone tell a trusted friend, and have them call help if you don’t come back in a reasonable time. Take a back pack with a extra light or extra batteries or both, some food & candy, bring water, if you think you might find something interesting bring a disposable camera. Also get a ball of string, securely attach it out side the opening, you can use it to find your way back to the entrance...

Good luck.

bizzare Utah undrground link

Utah Underground

The only advice I can give is be safe. Don’t go alone, and if you decide to go it alone tell a trusted friend, and have them call help if you don’t come back in a reasonable time. Take a back pack with a extra light or extra batteries or both, some food & candy, bring water, if you think you might find something interesting bring a disposable camera. Also get a ball of string, securely attach it out side the opening, you can use it to find your way back to the entrance...

Good luck.

bizzare Utah undrground link

Utah Underground

Thanks for the website maybe I can use this to make a game plan :tu:

It Seems utah from what this website says is the new hotspot for all the aliens and stuff and by its knowledge im right in the middle of it all maybe ill go see this new area 51 in utah and let you guys know if its true...

Ya but my question is should I go inside a couple of them?

Go for it!!!! Absolutely!!

--Take a digital camera and notepad to document everything you see.

--Take some chalk, and mark the wall after very five paces. That way you're less likely to get lost.

--Bring some food, like a couple sandwiches, and some non-perishable stuff like peanut butter and crackers, lots of water. Your journey could take a while.

--Take a flashlight and some extra batteries.

--Bring a copy of the Constitution, so when the MIB slap the cuffs on you, you can recite your fundamental legal rights to them. They'll probably let you go immediately, for fear of embarassment and scandal.

Edited by BigDaddy_GFS

watch out for bears, snakes, wolves, criminals, satanists etc........

and when you lay there lost and alone. remember all the fools at UM that got you there!

Are you certain that these tunnels were recently built? It was the custom of early Spanish explorers to construct tunnels under planned community sites.

If you are not trying to draw attention to yourself and this topic and you truely are going to visit these underground tunnells... try and take as many pictures as possible (and time yourself)!! get in get out quick. And when you get back, post the pics on here for all of us to see.. hopefully you would have taken pics of symbols and signs etc

So much for calling them secret tunnels ? especially if everyone knows they exist. If I were you I would be in their like a rabbit down a burrow wanting to satisfy my own mind an what they are.

Edited by XSAS