Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Underground Tunnels In Utah

Xzenox

Maybe the thread creators mommy took away his internet privileges :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xzenox

• Hazzard

• Mind_Freak

• Lilly

Maybe the thread creators mommy took away his internet privileges :)

I sent a personal E-Mail to Xzenox yesterday, and still no reply? This may not be the joke you make it out to be. Be carefull when dealing with government deceptions!

I sent a personal E-Mail to Xzenox yesterday, and still no reply? This may not be the joke you make it out to be. Be carefull when dealing with government deceptions!

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Ahem... I mean, what government deceptions? :innocent:

:w00t:

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Ahem... I mean, what government deceptions? :innocent:

:w00t:

You obviously have not read what information I submitted to this following thread?

They all lie

Government lies and cover ups :blink:

Edited by I AAAM

You obviously have not read what information I submitted to this following thread?

They all lie

Government lies and cover ups :blink:

Lighten up, dude.

You apparently do not recognize cynicism when you see it.

I find it so amusing that you accuse skeptics of being closed minded, when the fact is, you yourself are so closed minded you don't considering possible rational explanations to every outrageous claim you read online.

Hey Xzenox, is this like ur post about ur PSI abilities where u make a bunch of "claims" with no proof or do you actually have proof this time?

Guys this is the second time he's pulled a disappearing act after claiming somethin without proof....just an attention seeker

Edited by Since804

No way, a lying attention seeker here, at UM, what is happening to the world, why are people lying about these very serious topics, why, ohh god why.

Xzenox are doing a Woo Woo song and dance routine that goes like this----Always claim that the other guy is "closed-minded" and that you're as free-thinking as a newborn baby. Other "believers" love the concept of "open-mindedness" and will take you into their inner circle without question. They have no tolerance for those "mean old nasty" types who demand credible evidence for everything.

Well, an open mind can be a good thing...you just don't want it to be so open that your brain falls out! user posted image

I like that...

But xzenox... GET BACK HERE!!!! NOW!!

Mind Freak 20:12

PEACE

Well, an open mind can be a good thing...you just don't want it to be so open that your brain falls out! user posted image

ROFL :lol: I love what you done with your classic "with out a good screen".

The new one is...hmm,sort of plump.

Or so closed that one can-not see the woods for the trees. (Great logic that, now why did I not think of it)? :tu:

Maybe my brain has escaped my mind and fallen out as you describe. Great concept that! Do you have any scientific proof of this revelation? :blink:

Or so closed that one can-not see the woods for the trees. (Great logic that, now why did I not think of it)? :tu:

Am I so caught up in details as to not see the whole picture? The whole picture being; reptilian space aliens who have come to Earth, have interbred with humans, are attempting to gain control of all human institutions, are responsible for all the evils besetting humanity and at this very moment are probably shape shifting and drinking human blood? Let me ponder this....No. user posted image

Maybe my brain has escaped my mind and fallen out as you describe. Great concept that! Do you have any scientific proof of this revelation? :blink:

Perhaps you should do some empirical research and check? user posted image

Then again, perhaps my statement wasn't meant to be literal but was just an analogy implying that some seem to take leave of their good sense when presented with outrageous, unsupported claims? user posted image

bring a camera (not digital, they use batteries) and some knives.

:rolleyes:

Well...I say Reptilians because they've been around longer, probably have had more time to cut tunnels. After all, it is their home.

No its not.

I Really Dont Care if any of you believe me its true and if you want proof come down to utah and we can start a bigger group so if we do find aliens or something will have a better chance of surviving....

Ok, give me your address and phone number and I'll come down and we can check out the caves, k?

Great concept that! Do you have any scientific proof of this revelation?

I'm sure she has just as much scientific proof of it as you do of your claims.

Then again, perhaps my statement wasn't meant to be literal but was just an analogy implying that some seem to take leave of their good sense when presented with outrageous, unsupported claims? user posted image

Yes you are 100% correct on that one, I know because you have proved it on these forums many times :tu:

I told him to wear gear because there's camera in the tunnels, they use these tunnels to get out the the underground bases.

they also have radar too.

I wouldn't go in those tunnels if I was him, never would. not after what I heard about those, those underground bases.

look up "dulce nightmare hall"

and dulce base and see what they do to people

Edited by fallingalien

OMG ALIENS!! THEY CAPTURED ME AND I WAS THERE SLAVE FOR A WEEK UNTIL I FINALLY EXCAPE AND BLEW UP THERE FACILITY!! THERES MILLIONS OF THEM EXCAPE WHEN YOU CAN THEY ANAL PROBED ME AHHHH!!

HAHA GOT YOU! nah Ive just been gone and we havent gone back in the tunnels yet lol

:w00t::w00t:

Edited by Xzenox

HAHA GOT YOU! nah Ive just been gone and we havent gone back in the tunnels yet lol

Edited by Xzenox

Real funny man! I even sent you an email to see if you were ok, so much for that!

Maybe you should just go in without making a big fuss about it and give us all a break! <_<

Yeah, at least take a picture of the entrance or something.

Just go in there,but remember to ducktape your butt first. :lol:

"Glabslazz to command center. Our mission has taken a turn for the worse.

First the humans cunningly hid behind what is referred to as a "door." This "door" utilizes a device known as a "door knob," something that not even our top scientists can figure out how it functions.

Then, they begin using water fowl adhesive bandage, or "duck tape." This forms an impenetrable shield, preventing our probes from entering their posterior orifice.

I recommend we retreat immediately. The humans are much too technologically advanced for us."

:P

Edited by theSOURCE

"Glabslazz to command center. Our mission has taken a turn for the worse.

First the humans cunningly hid behind what is referred to as a "door." This "door" utilizes a device known as a "door knob," something that not even our top scientists can figure out how it functions.

Then, they begin using water fowl adhesive bandage, or "duck tape." This forms an impenetrable shield, preventing our probes from entering their posterior orifice.

I recommend we retreat immediately. The humans are much too technologically advanced for us."

:P

LMAO I love it!!!

Mind Freak has spoken!