Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Underground Tunnels In Utah

Xzenox

You do realize there are several toxic waste dumps, active, inactive, and abondoned in Utah right? There are even more "staging" area where things heading to a dump site are temporarly stored to pose a minimal risk until they can be introduced to the actual final resting place.

But whatever it is, it needs to be buried, and you probably shouldn't be "investigating" any tunnel sites without performing a bit of research like finding out who owns the land...Country Tax Assessors Office would be a good place to start, and if DuPont owns, or did own it, next stop should be a doctor.

Edited by Knothere

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xzenox

• Hazzard

• Mind_Freak

• Lilly

You do realize there are several toxic waste dumps, active, inactive, and abondoned in Utah right? There are even more "staging" area where things heading to a dump site are temporarly stored to pose a minimal risk until they can be introduced to the actual final resting place.

But whatever it is, it needs to be buried, and you probably shouldn't be "investigating" any tunnel sites without performing a bit of research like finding out who owns the land...Country Tax Assessors Office would be a good place to start, and if DuPont owns, or did own it, next stop should be a doctor.

that might explain the green glow...

ok please post your address or give out your telephone number so the rest of us can come over and have a big slumber party. and we will all chip in for live entertainment, as this could be our last day on earth. we could all backpack to the tunnel entrance and then go in, break the lock. someone could bring along a few sticks of dynomite so we could seal it up when we are running our asses out of there. or we could use the dynomite to blow up what ever we found just for a joke. geez!!! we could laugh about the look on that aliens face for years!!! :lol:

ok please post your address or give out your telephone number so the rest of us can come over and have a big slumber party. and we will all chip in for live entertainment, as this could be our last day on earth. we could all backpack to the tunnel entrance and then go in, break the lock. someone could bring along a few sticks of dynomite so we could seal it up when we are running our asses out of there. or we could use the dynomite to blow up what ever we found just for a joke. geez!!! we could laugh about the look on that aliens face for years!!! :lol:

sounds like a plan lol

Honestly though Im having second thoughts of going back in I mean my friend said he does not have a good feeling about this and I dont either I dont really want to find aliens I mean I will scream like a little girl if I did find anything and probably disapear... lol Then if I come posting on this forum that I found aliens and they were squishy you guys will think Im a retard and also it could just be dangerous I need to think about this more and research up a bit... :hmm:

Honestly though Im having second thoughts of going back in I mean my friend said he does not have a good feeling about this and I dont either I dont really want to find aliens I mean I will scream like a little girl if I did find anything and probably disapear... lol Then if I come posting on this forum that I found aliens and they were squishy you guys will think Im a retard and also it could just be dangerous I need to think about this more and research up a bit... :hmm:

You're on the right track! Good thinking. :)

• 3 years later...

I don't know much about David Icke and reptilians and all that, but I do live in Utah as well.

Some people that I personally know and trust have told me stories about these tunnels and actually seeing/hearing what they call "tunnel creatures".

Interesting stuff.

Perhaps we ought to get together Xzenox and a group of people together to check out some more tunnels.

I've heard stories of reptilians and the like being seen in Memory Grove, but I'm too afraid of crack heads to go there.