Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3:00 A.M

Kml

Ok i have noticed that in the new Amityville Horro movie that all this happens at i think it was 3:05, and in the Exorcism of Emily Rose that everything happened to at 3:00, and also that the priest in the movie said everything happend at 3. Is this true or not and if so why this time.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jagerthorn

• Carla

• tags

• Azalin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats creepy Because in my bad dreams when i stare at the clock its always 3:00 am there could be something about this...

Edited by Xzenox

3:00 AM is known in Catholic Mythology as the witching hour.

ive heard that between 3 and 4 in the morning are supposed to be the best times to contact spirits.

and to correct you. in amityville, it was 3:15.

I hate to bust this... But the time has nothing to do with it... A witch or seer does have to wait untill 3 or 4... any time is ok.....

3 hours on the Cross since noon, but some say Christ was hanged at 9:00am. :hmm:

Why the number 3?

3 hours on the cross

3 hours of Darkness

On the third day He rose from the dead

That night and that day were hours into which an eternity was packed in.

Butch DeFeo actually killed his family at around 3:15 (approximately) and that is the time when George Lutz supposedly woke up every morning.

3 a.m. is supposed to be a mockery of the holy trinity by evil, that was the theory behind the Emily Rose movie.

God's qualities are three: omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence. There are three parts completing time...past, present, and future. The unity of the body, mind and “spirit”

The Amityville Horror is suppose to be an hoax, so the 3 am thing is not a reliable answer or support.

I hate to bust this... But the time has nothing to do with it... A witch or seer does have to wait untill 3 or 4... any time is ok.....

i assume you meant doesn't have to wait?????

and i do agree with you on that, i was just passing along what i have heard.

Hmm pretty sure that's the time most people leave the bar at one time is 2 a.m.(last call) really meanes nothing. Except they may get home by 3 am and be a wee bit tanked and p***ed.

:hmm:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murd...ityville/4.html

Edited by The Silver Thong

God's qualities are three: omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence. There are three parts completing time...past, present, and future. The unity of the body, mind and “spirit”

The Amityville Horror is suppose to be an hoax, so the 3 am thing is not a reliable answer or support.

You are right, Amityville was a big hoax, I was simply answering Arson's question. We are talking movies here, are any of them reliable?

Edited by amybutts

All I know is that when I first saw the original Amityville Horror movie when I was 9 or 10, I'd wake up at 3:15 every night and be scared witless.

Amittyville Horror a hoax. I would of never thought of that. I mean i thought it was real since it was on top of an indian burial ground, and you would think after chaos had erupted in the house hold that night. That it would be haunted by the family members.

Amittyville Horror a hoax. I would of never thought of that. I mean i thought it was real since it was on top of an indian burial ground, and you would think after chaos had erupted in the house hold that night. That it would be haunted by the family members.

There was no indian burial ground.... it was all make-believe..... ;)

Ok i have noticed that in the new Amityville Horro movie that all this happens at i think it was 3:05, and in the Exorcism of Emily Rose that everything happened to at 3:00, and also that the priest in the movie said everything happend at 3. Is this true or not and if so why this time.

I will have you know this is more than an urban legend, it's real believe it or not, it's the dwelling time of demonic activity, you can check out my thread in the spiritual forum as I'm going to be doing an experiment here soon with the spirit Amnoc.

I recently heard that since the family who lived there that was killed by their son decades ago that there has not been any kind of activity in the house. The present owners were said to have made the statement now I may be remembering wrong so do not quote. It was a while back when I heard this on the news. According to the house owners ever since the murder the whole story has been blown out of portion. No one knows why the young man killed his parents and four sibblings that night and it was a tradegy that some people made money off of. Hope they sleep at night because I would not but that is me and people are always going to advantage of those events.

I've heard a number of stories here on this site, and most of them were around 3 and 4...so yeah I believe it...so far from what I've heard...

hmmm I don't know... all I know is that I usually either stay up until 3 or wake up at 3...

Wow this is pretty interesting thread. I wake up nearly every night between 3-4 maybe its just a coincidence lol.

Wow this is pretty interesting thread. I wake up nearly every night between 3-4 maybe its just a coincidence lol.

yeah prolly is... like wise with mine