Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Area 51 show last night

et's daddy

well i saw the area 51 show on TLC last night

think it was a repeat

very disappointing either way

of course the area security knew they were there so what they saw was no surprise to me

MIG flying around was just a little smoke screen

then the investigator seemed odd and wayyyyyyyy to uncareful

i mean he walks up to that house and asks the guy to talk

does he really think the base people couldnt figure out who he approached after seeing thier cars and house ?

really shoddy work in my opinion

almost seemed as though he was just there for entertainment and not a real investigation

most impressive part was the FBI swarming that guys house and taking stuff

overall i was let down

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• seeking

• ronw60

• et's daddy

• Lord Umbarger

you have to admit it took courage to spy on and investigate these matters but i was disapointed too-i would of liked to see him try driving through the gate at the airport and what reaction would follow-but nobody likes going to jail-they should return all the items to the owner after seeing there no threat-the show could of been more thought out. :no::unsure:

I watched it about two years ago. It was an interesting watch but, you know that he's not really going to uncover anything new. If he had some kind of new proof either the government would have shut him down the networks wouldn't air it or it would have already been on the news.

I usually watch those kind of shows but, I don't know why. You're more likely to discover something new looking up at the sky than sitting in front of a T.V.

...You're more likely to discover something new looking up at the sky than sitting in front of a T.V.

So true...Yeah...it sucks.

Mind Freak has spoken!

Edited by Mind_Freak2012

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I've watched this show before. I think it is on again tonight, but I don't watch it anymore because it is terrible and boring. Probably the worst show about area 51.

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

Edited by cryptosporidium137