Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

house hauntings

vickd36

I live in a new developement. I have been there for 3 years. We have been experiencing some strange things. From the day we moved in silly things have been happening. Such as missing rings that have been missing for weeks then one night you go to bed wake up the next morning and it is on your finger. Clothing missing and showing up in a drawer a week or 2 later.

One time my daughter and her friend were in the basement playing pool.

They cleaned up put all the balls in the pockets and went upstairs.

they came back down an hr or 2 later and the balls were back on the table.

I did find out that our home is on an old cow farm. I have been told by 2 people that we have a small child with us a little girl. We don't know who she is. My youngest daughter has seen her a few times.

How can I find out who she is?

I know it is silly but we would like to know who she is. And why she is with us.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vickid36

• Kismit

• Aslan

• vickd36

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Vickd 36 , thank you for posting to the board .

I know there are several people around here somewhere that may be able to offer you some advice . I'm sure they will post at some stage .

Have you tried talking to other people in the area it;s amazing how far back people remember , also your local Council and Library records can be very usefull .

I hope I helped and I also hope we can persuade you to post an update ...

gret story ........ Kismit original.gif

Very interesting story. Rings appearing on fingers overnight, clothes finding their way back to drawers, and pool balls moving by themselves is pretty much objective evidence that something is going on, but as to what that something is...

I wont insult your intelligence by asking if you're sure all these things happened, but I will ask what objective evidence for a ghost that you have seen.

From the way your post is worded I am assuming that the ring didn't appear on your finger overnight, and I'm also assuming that it's happened several times. So, first question, was the ring(s) your daughters' (you obviously have more than one daughter), and second question, what are your daughters' ages. And last question, could you elaborate on your youngest daughter's sightings ?

Libarys like kismit suggested may give you history on the local area, or a local historian, i suggest also a medium ( a respectable one) to walk about the house and tell you things about anything that may be residing there, a bit like derek acora from britains "most haunted".

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE AN UPDATE

MY FRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME RESEARCH ON THE LAND THAT OUR HOMES ARE BUILT ON. WHAT WE HAVE FOUND SO FAR IS THAT THE LAND IS NOT WHAT OUR BUILDER LEAD US TO BELIEVE IT WAS

THEY CHANGED THE NAME OF THE FARM. THERE WAS AN ORIGINAL BUILDER

WHO WAS BRUTALLY MURDERED ABOUT 15 YEARS OR SO AGO.

HE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR. WHEN THIS HAPPENED I SUPPOSE THEY DECIDED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE LAND. WE ARE STILL TRYING TO

FIND OUT MORE. WE HAVE A FEW LEADS.

WE JUST FOUND IT VERY STRANGE BUT YET EXCITING. WE ARE HOPING TO

FIND OUT MORE.

V.

it appears i have upset a few people by using capital letters

it was not done to offend anyone.

in the future i will not use capitals.