Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Food Combinations

tcgram

I'd have to say my weird combo is peanut butter and tuna. Sounds absolutely disgusting, but it's really good. LOL :P

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• my_psychosis

• Paranoid Android

• Luvkittys7

• InHuman

I tried peanut butter and bananas. Not too bad, Elvis used to do it. But my friend likes peanut butter and pickles. No kidding. Yucksville in my opinion.

Peanutebutter and bananas is not odd at all considering they're both highly ate together. Though, pickles diffently are very rarely eaten occasionaly with peanute butter.

Cheese and Mayonnaise on toast :tu:

Choc-chip cookies dipped in tomato salsa :tsu:

I'll post more when I remember what I've made that tastes good.

Gravy dinner with tomato sauce? (Fruity)

Fishfinger and cheese sandwich? (stunning)

Peanut butter and Mustard? (outstanding)

:-*

My Mom is big on the salty-sweet mix. She always mixes cheese-flavored popcorn with cocoa puffs for a snack.

I don't eat anything too weird, but as a descendant of a German butcher, I saw a lot of really revolting meat products.

I had a conversation on another board a long while ago about weird food combinations and the only one I can clearly remember grossing me out most was peanut butter and ketchup..

*ewwwwwwwwwwwww* :no:

I like penut butter and oreos aww it's so good! :D

That's not weird. They MAKE those. :lol:

My roommate in college liked mixing ranch dressing, Cheese Nips (a cheesey cracker), and peanut butter together and using a pickle to eat the mixture. :blink:

Ive had peanut butter and bologna sandwiches before, they are actually good.

Baked beans with mayonaise, dont knock it till ya try it!! lol

Brussel sprouts with mayo, my Uncle got me into this.

Cottage cheese with dill pickles, started eating this when I was pregnant. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!

I'll confess a secret. The post with the pic of bugs brought this to my mind- I can't help but wonder if those little grub worm thingies they show on food network cooking shows wouldn't be kinda good cooked in a skillet with butter and other seasoning such as pepper and garlic. Something about them just looks like they might taste good. As for eating grasshoppers? Nawp, not me..thanks anyway. I have accidently eaten an ant before though and it wasn't too bad. Tasted kind of bitter-sweet.

I've heard that the giant queen termites (they are huge, white grub-looking insects) taste like a sausage when fried.

I know, eww.

user posted image

plus

user posted image

= mmmmmmmmmm

Err, that doesn't look weird....

My brother eats an absolutely disgusting combo: cheese sandwich w/mayo, toasted, then grape jelly spread on top!!! I'm getting queasy just writing about it...I still think he was adopted. LOL :yes:

My brother eats an absolutely disgusting combo: cheese sandwich w/mayo, toasted, then grape jelly spread on top!!! I'm getting queasy just writing about it...I still think he was adopted. LOL :yes:

Hmm, I'll have to try that one. My opening weird food on this thread was chees and mayo on toast, so now I just gotta try the grape jelly (is that jam? I'm not sure about American terminology)

Yes, grape jelly is very similar to jam, so give it a try and let me know how you like the combo!

Gravy dinner with tomato sauce? (Fruity)

Fishfinger and cheese sandwich? (stunning)

Peanut butter and Mustard? (outstanding)

:-*

I thought I was the only 1 who put tomato sauce on gravy dinner lol. ^_^

You're all pregnant!!! Well, explains the weird food combos!!

My favorite is peanutbutter on pizza, doesn't matter what kind of pizza.

Or on a grilled cheese sandwich.

Peanutbutter rules all foods.

There is no food that doesn't taste great with peanutbutter.

Try a tomatoe with mozzerella cheese and a chunck of peanutbutter. (hmmmmm)

Peanutbutter and mustard indeed rocks!

Edited by Creepy_Steve

I don't think this is all 'that' strange..but today I ate a Corny Dog on a stick and discovered there was no mustard...so I used Ketchup. Not too bad.