Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Food Combinations

tcgram

If I have bacon I have to have maple syrup on it (unless I have a toasted peanut butter and bacon sandwich) :yes:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• my_psychosis

• Link of Hyrule

• Luvkittys7

• InHuman

I was never fond of PB&J, I know, I've committed a sin. :P

I don't like eatting sweets. But one day I've decided, "Why not?" and added tuna, with mayo, and a slice of cheese to my PB&J. It was fantastic - to me. lol.

Another combo, Tim's Cascade Sea Salt & Vinegar chips dipped in Best Foods Mayo. Good stuff. :yes:

Edited by Rollin95

peanut butter and bacon sandwich

pickles and bean dip-the big over sized pickles after you suck the juice out..... you know.

i always dip french fries in mayo

Chicken Corn Chowder and doritos.

Mayonnaise on hamburgers, and bologna sandwiches dipped in milk....It's a throwback from when I was pregnant with my daughter :D I also love balsamic vinegar on anything and everything......except ice cream.....

oh i also like chocolate sauce and honey on my waffles dripped i every other hole like a checker board

sour cream on egg rolls

worschester sauce on homade nachos

worschester sauce, tabasco sauce, and soysauce in shrimp flavored Ramen Noodles

For all the Red Dwarf fans out there I did try Listers "Chutney, Chile and Egg" sandwich

and actually liked it ...smeg'n delicious! ( the "eat it before the bread dissolves" disclaimer stands :yes: )

linked-image

If I have bacon I have to have maple syrup on it (unless I have a toasted peanut butter and bacon sandwich) :yes:

Eww, I cant stand maple syrup on Anything but waffles. (not even pancakes) I still want to try the peanut butter and bacon though. Sounds interesting.

I was never fond of PB&J, I know, I've committed a sin. :P

I don't like eatting sweets. But one day I've decided, "Why not?" and added tuna, with mayo, and a slice of cheese to my PB&J. It was fantastic - to me. lol.

Another combo, Tim's Cascade Sea Salt & Vinegar chips dipped in Best Foods Mayo. Good stuff. :yes:

You put tuna, mayo, and cheese on a PB&J? Um WOW! Dont think I could do that.

I love french fries dipped in ranch dressing, also I love to put salted cottage cheese on toast or (even better) on a toasted english muffin!! MMM!!!!

Mayonnaise on hamburgers, and bologna sandwiches dipped in milk....It's a throwback from when I was pregnant with my daughter :D I also love balsamic vinegar on anything and everything......except ice cream.....

bologna and milk.. that's just not right.. :lol: However.. I've been known to pour milk in my chili :ph34r:

Ice Cream and Biscuits!!! :)

Lol. Cabbage and syrup :)

• 2 weeks later...

Vanilla Ice Cream with Barrel Pickles....

You people are weird. ;)

I just have a strange way of eating. For a meal, I have to eat each thing equally until I am left with one bite left for each thing.

People always thought I was weird for eating potato chips with ketchup... but what's so weird?!!

Potato > Fries > Ketchup

Potato > Chips > Ketchup

!?!?!!?!

:wub: I absolutely love icecream (any flav) on white bread sammiches. Like big mac size. UMMMM good stuff maynard....lol!

Peanut-Butter, honey, and Bacon..

I know..sounds crazy, i thought so too, but when you try it, it's seriously awesome. It's got that sweet'n'salty thang goin' on.

Also, Habanero Doritos and Chocolate Milk..heh heh..

steak with chocolate and sweet chilli sauce

My daughter used to love PB and mayo sandwhiches, also mashed potatoe and ketchup sandwhiches! YUCK!

People always thought I was weird for eating potato chips with ketchup... but what's so weird?!!

Potato > Fries > Ketchup

Potato > Chips > Ketchup

!?!?!!?!

We have ketchup flavoured chips....so why not? I personally think they're disgusting. But that's just me. :)

A lady I work with thinks raisin toast and peanut butter is gross. I think it's yum. But raisin toast and cheez whiz....she has it every morning for breakfast, apparently.....ew.

Edited by Melly

We have ketchup flavoured chips....so why not? I personally think they're disgusting. But that's just me. :)

My boy friend loves those ketchup chips. I agree with you though Ucky.

I had a friend years ago who loved peanut butter and onion samwiches, and my ex did the peanut butter and bacon thing.

I dont remember if I posted this earlier but I love cottage cheese with salt and pepper on english muffins or wheat toast. Yummy

Peanut butter and Mayonaise - I LOVE IT!

Accidentally discovered it when I was a kid. My mom would make me peanut butter and fluff and I tried making it on my own once and thought the mayo was the fluff... ever since I eat them all the time.

Ok - here's another weird one... Cucumbers and Peanut M&M's another accidental combination that sounds completely gross but it's actually pretty tasty.

Tuna fish sandwich with Strawberry Jelly spread.

I was making to different sandwich and decided to give it a try.