Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
ShaunZero

World Peace

World Peace  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Can humans obtain world peace with no outside help?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I'm not sure.

82 posts in this topic

RedX

The suppliers and chemists who are the ones making real money, as well as those dealing in truly horrific drugs such as heroin. Of these I know, this type of dealer has gone beyond the small-time personal use/club dealer. They are the dealers that supply the dealers. And they make a hell of a lot of money, and will not relinquish that money.

And when I speak of making money, i meant the dealers, not the addicts. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regards, PA

Supplers are not dealers...They just give the dealers their drugs. Their like the ring leader, the one getting all the grand money whele having others do their work for them.

But my point still stands, they are just people giving others what they wont. The difference is that what their giving is outlawed.

Like I said, the people you should really be looking at are the addicts...as long as theres addicts theres going to be dealers to give them drugs.

Paranoid Android

^^^^And as long as humanity remains..... well, human, there will always be addicts. That cannot change. It is human nature.

Regards, PA

RedX

^^^^And as long as humanity remains..... well, human, there will always be addicts. That cannot change. It is human nature.

Regards, PA

YES!!!Thats what I have been saying. Thats why I dont know why you all were making it out to be the biggest problam the world has...It wont change untel people change.

:blink:

Edited by RedX

SoulMatrix

I completely agree with Irish. He makes a valid point with that list. I've always heard to that when u have to much pride it turns u upside down and you become a sinner. It is ego that feeds a person's pride. Without ego pride cannot exist. And about Greed to. Well my dad always told me that humans are driven and motivated by greed. Say if you see 5 hundred bucks on the floor couple feet from you and on the same walkway you've just witnessed a business man fall down of a heart attack. What are you going to do? Grab the 5 hundred dollars or whip out your cell phone and save a life? Yea your all going to say heck with the guy im getting the money. Ok well my point being is money is really the root of all evil just like that song by Pink Floyd. This reply may not be about peace but it shows u the bad side of humans. Its also shows how peace cant be achieved as long as we have people who will grab that 5 hundred bucks. Well then there is that possibility u can grab that dough and grab your cell and call 911. But, keyword "but", what if someone else saved that guys life by calling 911 while u smell that dough and kiss it? Then what? People will be looking at you and thinking "Dude what were u thinking? This guy collapsed as u walked along dont tell me you didn't see him?" Yeh, youd feel pretty sad and stupid won't you? Ok I'm done sry had to make u read through this. Think about all this. Your going to let your greed and ego get in the way?

Its just like imperialism I tell ya. Just because your a superpower gives you a right to take over countries? BS. This is earth for everyone to live in harmony not for your greed and your needs. You dont need to take over a country for its resources and to call it your own colony. Cough*The Brits*Coughs. Ty Irish for people to see that list.

Shai_Hulud

The problem with the World is the other people, their culture, beliefs, government. If we launch a pre emptive nuclear strike against them, we will have peace in our life-time. Remember the great people Ghandi and Martin Luther King did not stand for peace, rather they attempted to achieve their objective by peaceful means and were killed for it. The only way for peace is utter destruction of the other people.

Kalevipoeg

The world is not black and white people... Greed, envy, pride etc is not always bad. For example without greed we would not be where we are today. Man wanted the fields to produce more wheat in a shorter period of time and man invented machines and started fertilising. Man saw a bird, wanted to fly and built an airplane.

One many envied another man's wealth. One option would be achieving that by taking the other man's wealth, another option might be that he really starts thinking his life over and begins changing himself in a more positive direction. By doing this he can be as wealthy as the other man and not harm the rest of the world.

Everything can be good and bad. Nothing is completely good or bad. By making something go away (greed for example) you will not only make the negative effects disappear, but also the positive effects...

Paranoid Android

I've copied the following post from the God of the Atheists thread:

Blue the tobacco company is accountable, they market and lie to people , you must not smoke???They are in buisness to stay in buisness and its convienent to blame the consumer wow that works real well, it absolves them of resposibility, the same with the food industry and politics, This is a captialistic nation, Money is first before human lifes, We do not value life above all else, , We say we want more life yet we choose things and allow things that destroy life. I agree with you you can't blame one only it is our personal resposibiblity , But we have got to STOP supporting the things that are harmful and dangerous, , In america they were putting hydrogenated fat into foods as a filler and it is a cheap filler the effects on your heath are serious , Blue one person took a stand for all of us and changed the food laws, we have got to decide as a humanity and united what we will tolerate or not why do you have issue with that??? Two kids with no money and green peace started to hold mcdonalds accountable for the garbage they are feeding people again they don't tell you the truth . The obesity problem in the US is attribued largely to the fast food industry, they weren't telling you its not good for you they were marketing it as the perfect food, to children As it stand now the organic community people like you and me are fighting to get the commercials off of the childrens networks Blue do you have children??? I refuse to support the fast food industry, As consumers we have power to not buy. Of course do what you feel is best, but to look the other way, before anyone insinuates I'm preaching I'll stop LOL :D:innocent: Namaste Sheri

I think this pretty much explains why there never will be peace :yes:

regards, PA