Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to Flip the Board on Rhp

joc

I started a new topic because I felt it was important that everyone know that this is possible and from other conversations it seems apparent that most if not all don't. I discovered it quite by accident myself.

1. Click on Print Board

2. Click on Flip Board

There you go!

It doesn't give you the ability to move but it does enable you to see the board from the other player's perspective.

Edited by joc

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thebarman

• __Kratos__

• joc

• STIX

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow quality, thanks Joc, I've been moving the peices around on my harder games to get that perspective, this will save loads of time thanks again :tu:

Wow quality, thanks Joc, I've been moving the peices around on my harder games to get that perspective, this will save loads of time thanks again :tu:

:o Don't you have a real chess board?

Thanks though, Joc. I gave up on trying to flip the board, now I know. :)

I asked Rhp via their feedback question forum. This is the email I sent and the response I received:

>Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to 'flip' the analysis board which enables the

pieces to be moved? If this were an option available to 'paying' members (which

at this time I am not one) perhaps it would be an incentive to join.

Dan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your recent feedback.

Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment but we will certainly be adding

it in a future update as it is something that is often requested.

Please let me know if I can help further,

Regards,

-Chris

:o Don't you have a real chess board?

Quite a few actually, including a rather nice one carved from marble, however I only have a computer at work and my boss would get rather suspicious if I were to start setting up a chessboard on my desk :P

• 4 weeks later...

OR - You can go to your opponents profile, click on public games, and you can view it from their perspective on their profile!

OR - You can go to your opponents profile, click on public games, and you can view it from their perspective on their profile!

That always doesn't work unless you are playing black. White is always shown at the bottom.

That always doesn't work unless you are playing black. White is always shown at the bottom.

ahh I see, damn, my bad. :blush:

Quite a few actually, including a rather nice one carved from marble, however I only have a computer at work and my boss would get rather suspicious if I were to start setting up a chessboard on my desk :P

Hey, Bardude! What kind of work do you do? Perhaps we can design you a covert chess set.

Boss: What is this, then?

Barman: It's a 3-D sales and productivity graph. I'm studying it to determine the impact of our latest advertising on sales versus the cost of the ads.

Boss: I'm very impressed! What happens to the projections if you adjust this statistic like so?

Barman: Talon will take my queen . . .

Just a thought. :whistle::D

Hey, Bardude! What kind of work do you do? Perhaps we can design you a covert chess set.

Nice idea Elfstone, I'm an accountant, so good luck with that one :lol:

I think I'll just stick with flicking the screen over when he walks in for now, seems to work well enough :tu:

• 2 months later...

For anyone who's interested, RHP has now been updated to include a "flip board" option, much better :tu: