Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Americans finally waking up?

iaapac

They'd be home already if the left wasn't encouraging these thugs to fight us more. Media/Senators labled it a quagmire before we ever made the first move to go into Afghanistan. Then, they just replaced the word Iraq with Afghanistan in their rhetoric. Asinine "Bush Lied, Illegal War, War for Oil" mantra from the mentally lethargic would make Any ignorant person want to fight us. Seems there's a whole bunch of those.

Everyone chanting no blood for oil, bush lied, illegal war, etc etc is perpetuating it, killing more civilians, killing more soldiers, weakening our economy, and I put the full blame for any continued perceived failure squarely on them. Yes Katie Couric, you're responsible for death. Yes CNN, you're responsible for Death. Yes Time Magizine, You're responsible for Death. Yes Senator Rockerfeller, Kenedy, Kerry, You guys are responsible for Mass death and at least in Kennedy's case an actual direct murder the swimmer got away with.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bathory

• Fluffybunny

• iaapac

• Piney

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In my line of work I can never predict with any certainty when I will be able to leave work and go home, machinery break downs, schedule changes, unforseen parts shortages etc. etc. etc..... all conspire against me having an exact time I can go home. I know it is a lame sort of comparison but same same right. In something as complicated as war how can an exact date ever be arrived at for the withdrawal of our soldiers. When Iraq is ready to support itself. Remember how long it took our founding fathers to not only write our Constitution but for all the representatives from the original 13 states to ratify it. The Constitution was adopted by a convention of the States on September 17, 1787, and was subsequently ratified by the several States, on the following dates: Delaware, December 7, 1787; Pennsylvania, December 12, 1787; New Jersey, December 18, 1787; Georgia, January 2, 1788; Connecticut, January 9, 1788; Massachusetts, February 6, 1788; Maryland, April 28, 1788; South Carolina, May 23, 1788; New Hampshire, June 21, 1788.

Ratification was completed on June 21, 1788.

The Constitution was subsequently ratified by Virginia, June 25, 1788; New York, July 26, 1788; North Carolina, November 21, 1789; Rhode Island, May 29, 1790; and Vermont, January 10, 1791.

I suppose they didn't have an exact time table either, good thing the 67% of us were not around back then.

I guess I am one of those 37% that blindly hang on to my faith in President Bush.

I don't believe that 63% of Americans disapprove of Bush because they are "uninformed." It is far more likely that they are the informed opinions and 37% are those blind hanger oners

I may not have something big to put in, but I love Tina Fey's quote on SNL a couple Saturdays ago

And the remaining 34% think Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church.

:D

Aside for twpdyp, that is generally educated and pacefull, i notice that most of the hard-liners Bush suported tend to trowh **** and blame to others when things go bad...."the war is going bad because you dont support your troops!" "the economy is bad because you dont belive in neo-com mumbo jumbo", etc, etc etc.....almost worse than crazy left wing hippies....

They'd be home already if the left wasn't encouraging these thugs to fight us more. Media/Senators labled it a quagmire before we ever made the first move to go into Afghanistan. Then, they just replaced the word Iraq with Afghanistan in their rhetoric. Asinine "Bush Lied, Illegal War, War for Oil" mantra from the mentally lethargic would make Any ignorant person want to fight us. Seems there's a whole bunch of those.

Everyone chanting no blood for oil, bush lied, illegal war, etc etc is perpetuating it, killing more civilians, killing more soldiers, weakening our economy, and I put the full blame for any continued perceived failure squarely on them. Yes Katie Couric, you're responsible for death. Yes CNN, you're responsible for Death. Yes Time Magizine, You're responsible for Death. Yes Senator Rockerfeller, Kenedy, Kerry, You guys are responsible for Mass death and at least in Kennedy's case an actual direct murder the swimmer got away with.

Of course, you are free to put the blame wherever you wish. But the rest of the people will reject it simply because Katie Couric never said something so stupid in the midst of a war as "Bring 'em on." CNN never invented the incredible ignorance of warning world agressors by calling them "the axis of evil." Time Magazine never told anxious young men serving in Iraq, "The heavy fighting is over." Rockefeller, Kerry, Kennedy and the rest never approved this war of lunacy from the beginning and in that alone, they become more credible. The rest of us simply are not interested in a scandal taking place forty years ago. We do not deny that it occurred but it passed. Just as Bush's alcoholism and the fact that he is the first and only president with a criminal record, passed.

If keeping the public informed of the truth is cause for an accusation of being killers, then all the administration must be killers since they daily lie by telling us that their press releases are the truth.

Katie Couric? The WTC should of fell on her head. That marble-headed douchbag.....

Lapi'che <_<

Unless, of course, the polls reflect a positive opinion of Bush, and then you're all for them. Please just wake up and realize your boy is incompetent.

nah, polls smell when it comes to finding things out, small sample sizes never help anything.

Edited by bathory