Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Cool mom' gets 30 years for parties

__Kratos__

GOLDEN, Colorado (AP) -- A woman who authorities said had sex with high school boys during alcohol- and drug-fueled parties has been sentenced to 30 years in prison, officials said.

Silvia Johnson, 41, described herself to investigators as a "cool mom" who "was never popular with classmates in high school" and who was beginning to feel like one of the group.

She pleaded guilty in July to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

She also was sentenced for additional charges of third-degree assault, violation of a restraining order and harassment for unrelated cases involving her husband and children, prosecution spokesman Carl Blesch said.

Authorities said Johnson held parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004. They said Johnson provided drugs and alcohol to eight boys and had sex with five of them.

Johnson was to be sentenced on September 26, but the hearing was postponed after she was injured the day before while riding in an SUV that veered off an interstate.

Source

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's really cool now. :P

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• __Kratos__

• Welsh Shaun

• Perfect Imperfection

It's sad that she will spend the rest of her life behind bars though.

tis a sad state when an old lady must drug young teens to get some lovin

:no:

It's pretty similar to what Michael Jackson did and yet he was set free :blink:

It's pretty similar to what Michael Jackson did and yet he was set free :blink:

He's popular and has tons of money... surely you can't put a person like that in prison? :no:

Well, she gets what she deserves! How often do we have to tell kids/teenagers to be wary of people like her. She should not escape punishment just cause she's a female. :no:

I feel the same about Michael Jackson. He should be rotting in prison right now. He is the biggest creep in the world. :angry2:

I don't give a damn if she wasn't popular in HS or whatever....HS for her was at 22-23 years ago for goodness sake!!! Get over it!!! These kids weren't even thought of back then, who knows maybe their parents hadn't even gotten together!! :blink:

Not everyone was meant to be popular. And I wonder what she would find IF she looked up the popular kids she had in class. Trust me, they aren't as special as they were then!!! :P

40nrockinon :devil:

Guest Mr.vort

Well, she gets what she deserves! How often do we have to tell kids/teenagers to be wary of people like her. She should not escape punishment just cause she's a female. :no:

I feel the same about Michael Jackson. He should be rotting in prison right now. He is the biggest creep in the world. :angry2:

I don't give a damn if she wasn't popular in HS or whatever....HS for her was at 22-23 years ago for goodness sake!!! Get over it!!! These kids weren't even thought of back then, who knows maybe their parents hadn't even gotten together!! :blink:

Not everyone was meant to be popular. And I wonder what she would find IF she looked up the popular kids she had in class. Trust me, they aren't as special as they were then!!! :P

40nrockinon :devil:

I even have a picture of MJ sneakin up on a lil kid...

post-24462-1132120883_thumb.jpg

She should not escape punishment just cause she's a female.

Right, it should be looked at objectively. I heard of this story a couple of months back. Weird because the Mary Kay Laterneau story was on a while ago.

He's popular and has tons of money... surely you can't put a person like that in prison? :no:

Gee I never thought of it 'that way' ...ohh I take it back, because of his 'Popularity & tons of money' he should be allowed to do what he likes with lil boys :mellow: ......not!

IMO it doesnt matter if you are male,female or have tons of money and a face like a monkey you should rot in prison for any form of child abuse

Gee I never thought of it 'that way' ...ohh I take it back, because of his 'Popularity & tons of money' he should be allowed to do what he likes with lil boys :mellow: ......not!

IMO it doesnt matter if you are male,female or have tons of money and a face like a monkey you should rot in prison for any form of child abuse

I totally agree with you. People who harm children in any manner should be locked up & never let out.

I do agree with what you are all saying, I surpose its just the wording of it. Were these boys abused and harmed? If they were consenting then I disagree with you. The boys turned up weekly, went back for more. If someone was harming me I wouldnt go back. By law she did wrong I agree.

I do agree with what you are all saying, I surpose its just the wording of it. Were these boys abused and harmed? If they were consenting then I disagree with you. The boys turned up weekly, went back for more. If someone was harming me I wouldnt go back. By law she did wrong I agree.

I actually had said ANY form of child abuse that also includes sexual abuse.

Those young boy had no sence..just think about it for a sec, a young boy and a much much older woman, she offers him sex, being a virgin and like a lot of young boys wanting to be the 1st to experience this will do anything she asks. The young boys didn't have any sence and didn't see it as being so wrong,(thinking it would make them look cool by being able to brag they slept with an older woman....an ego thing) as for her....she KNEW it was wrong and didn't give a monkies as she was a sick, desperate and sad old woman!

Shaun do you have any kids of your own?...im just curious is all

Yes by law she did wrong as the boys were under age. I assume they were consenting as they did go back, but she was abusing her position by plying them with drugs and alcohol which would have given her an advantage over them.

But I mean people who go out of their way to be abusing young children etc should be locked up.

Yes I do have kids one of each. And I do agree with you that she knew it was wrong and should be locked up, but those boys probably used her as much as she did them. Dont even think of trying to tell me they were young and had no sense, I was their age once, and trust me they knew exactly what they were doing and the possible consequences involved.

Yes I do have kids one of each. And I do agree with you that she knew it was wrong and should be locked up, but those boys probably used her as much as she did them. Dont even think of trying to tell me they were young and had no sense, I was their age once, and trust me they knew exactly what they were doing and the possible consequences involved.

Fair point, but judging by those young boys and being under the influence of alcohol, I don't think they cared, cuz when it comes to having sex...anything goes.

But I still say she is a sad, lonely, fruit loop and deserves what she gets.

But I still say she is a sad, lonely, fruit loop and deserves what she gets

Well we agree on that. :tu:

Sad and delusional that she has to turn to teenagers to be 'cool' and get affection etc!!!!

interesting respect people have for the whole having to prove guilt

It's pretty similar to what Michael Jackson did and yet he was set free

no, its pretty similar to what Michael jackson was accused of, he was found not guilty and set free. Though i don't recall him being in a car accident with drunk kids, one of the drunk kids doing the driving.

there is a difference

interesting respect people have for the whole having to prove guilt

no, its pretty similar to what Michael jackson was accused of, he was found not guilty and set free. Though i don't recall him being in a car accident with drunk kids, one of the drunk kids doing the driving.

there is a difference

When I said it was pretty similar to what jackson did....it didn't mean it was the exact same entirely :rolleyes:

As for MJ being set free, I along with thousands of others would agree that he should never have gotten away with it AGAIN!! :huh:

when I was 16, I knew a "cool mom". She owned the shack we used to have our band practice in. I made several passes at her, trying to get in her pants. Guess she wasn't as cool as this mom.

I did bag a 40 year old when I was 17 though. No, I don't consider it "bagging" still. Suppose I could probably still have that poor lady arrested, even though I initiated it, if I wanted to be a twit.

I was being sarcastic. :P I think he should be in prison but it seems if you have money and are well known you get out of anything. :hmm:

I was being sarcastic. :P I think he should be in prison but it seems if you have money and are well known you get out of anything. :hmm:

:P I had a feeling you where being sarcastic, so as I was posting back my reply I too tried to do the same as you. As I came towards the end of my sentance.....I had to type in NOT!! :huh:

*note to self...must practice on my sarcasm*

:D

That's completely ridiculous..

People who actually kill and/or rape their victim get less than 30 years..

All depends on the judge

:yes: