Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Cool mom' gets 30 years for parties

__Kratos__

GOLDEN, Colorado (AP) -- A woman who authorities said had sex with high school boys during alcohol- and drug-fueled parties has been sentenced to 30 years in prison, officials said.

Silvia Johnson, 41, described herself to investigators as a "cool mom" who "was never popular with classmates in high school" and who was beginning to feel like one of the group.

She pleaded guilty in July to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

It is really a shame, when a mother has to seduce high school boys for sex.

It's pretty similar to what Michael Jackson did and yet he was set free :blink:

When Michael Jackson went on went to trial on child molestation charges in 2005, the alleged victim Gavin Arvizo, referred to as "the accuser", accused Michael Jackson of molesting him. The accuser's mother, Janet Arvizo, who now uses the last name Jackson, has a history of scam and fraud. The Arvizo family, has made sexual abuse allegations in the past for personal gain, and in 2005 they tried extort money from Michael Jackson.

The Superior Court of the State of California acquitted Michael Jackson of all charges in the 2005 child molestation trial.

I am not posting Michael Jackson never molested a child, just not Gavin Arvizo.

The young boys didn't have any sence and didn't see it as being so wrong,(thinking it would make them look cool by being able to brag they slept with an older woman....an ego thing) as for her....she KNEW it was wrong and didn't give a monkies as she was a sick, desperate and sad old woman!

Please read the following quote.

Authorities said Johnson held parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004. They said Johnson provided drugs and alcohol to eight boys and had sex with five of them.

Despite what people may think, the high school boys were not taking advantage of. Every time the 41-year-old Silvia Johnson threw a party, the boys knew that their were going to be drugs and alcohol, they also might have a good chance at sex with the 41-year-old.

Edited by coldwhitelight

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• __Kratos__

• Welsh Shaun

• Perfect Imperfection

Fair point :tu:

So I will change my previous quote to...it's pretty similar to what wacko jacko did to other kids

please note I said pretty similar not the exact same! ;)

Edited by Beckys_Mom

she was a sick, desperate and sad old woman!

Someone else referred to her as 'old'. Since when is 41 old? Compared to 17, it may seem ancient, but it really isn't.

Now, 71, that's old. Though I'm sure there are some 75 yr olds who would argue with that.

What she did was absolutely disgusting but when you consider that people who murder can get under 30 years you trully do have to wonder!

Interesting, though, that none of the kids who were partying with her informed on her. It was a kid who wasn't getting any who told his mom and then everything hit the fan.

I don't know why there's such a hate-reaction to all this. Every generation has had their cool moms. Ours was the girl's P.E. coach who had the hots for all the junior-senior boys.

Never saw "The Graduate?"

The boys involved in this were probably using drugs and/or drinking with or without the cool mom. To them, this has only been an adventure they will remember, probably fondly. Trauma? Damages? Psychological impacts? A 16 to 18 year old boy has the constitution of an jack hammer and has to unzip his pants to think. All that was only the courtroom jargon that has no place in reality.

Thirty years? Way too much. What about the cases of teachers seducing their teenage students, remember? One of them even married the kid later. Now, that's real trauma!

I'm not saying that I approve . . . . now. But when I was 17 and the P.E. teacher had that look, I approved completely!