Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

John Palifox Key "Proofs of my Return"

science101

We should have looked for and found this discussion before posting a query about John Palifox Key earlier this morning. Our bad.

We live in Canada and have been researching this matter for about 4 years, and our conclusions are----sad to say-----not much better than any of yours here.

We did, however, manage to print and read the entire blog of Paula Denail called "John Palifox Key and the Search for Joey". This alone is quite an accomplishment. Paula's long blog is fascinating to say the least, and it cannot be either a hoax or a fiction because it is aimed at no one and extended over a very long period of time. If one is to believe Paula, these portals still exist in Michigan and Delaware and France and people---like to oft-mentioned Joey Leguay---go through them all the time.

We did find concrete evidence that John P. Key was on the faculty of Emory University in the socioliogical studies department from 1958 to 1961, at which time he mysteriously left his job, or was fired, and moved to France, where he is supposed to live today.

We have a copied-copy of the book "Proofs of My Return" (1961) and we have been offered over $500 for this bootlegged copy alone. We do not wish to sell nor to propagate the book for profit. This is research for the sake of research alone.

Key is shocking mostly because he attaches no magical hocus-pocus to his other-dimensional studies. He says basically that if you are in the right place, you can walk into the Secondary Realm and back out again.

We have located proof positive that such personages as Joey Leguay, Eric Leguay, Paula Denail, etc. indeed are real and live in the USA state of Delaware.

We are seeking to expand research on the entire business through honest and intelligent forums and with people intent on learning of an ancient mystery rather than creating fiction or spreading ridicule.

We are not gullible, nor do we intend to be, but in all honesty we feel that the breadth and scope of this account leaves it out of the realm of hoax and that it is real---in total or at least in part.

We can, as stated above, add very little to your online search. The aspyre weblog probably has the best accounts. Also, certain critics of the weblog, like that Prieur person, are beginning it would seem to renege on their initial objections.

There is the fleeting possibility that some---certainly not all---of the information contained at http://forums.delphiforms.com/Joeythefirst may contain concealed facts pertinent to this case.

Good luck and let's all stay in touch.

Edited by Aproz

The link above doesn't work and I'd like at least a photo of the manuscript if you have been on this for 4 years document something anybody can come on here and say things. I'm not picking on you but if there is info to be shared share it. If there is proof that the 4 or so people actually are real post some proof. Where did you get a copy of the manuscript why were they so willing to share it with you so freely.

Also stated in a few previous posts about the manuscript selling in Canada for 10K I'd like to know where that info came from as well.

I enjoy this forum but if we find intresting topics such as this why can't we at the very least link or post some solid evidence rather than heresay. This becomes nothing more than a good story.

We should have looked for and found this discussion before posting a query about John Palifox Key earlier this morning. Our bad.

Glad you found it. Welcome.

We did, however, manage to print and read the entire blog of Paula Denail called "John Palifox Key and the Search for Joey". This alone is quite an accomplishment. Paula's long blog is fascinating to say the least, and it cannot be either a hoax or a fiction because it is aimed at no one and extended over a very long period of time.

I am still convinced this blog is a work of fiction and am skeptical of any new information coming from it. Most software allows for postdating, meaning they could've added it all at once with different dates given for the entries. To be honest, I was thinking of using the information from a whois search to give the owner of the domain a call and ask him, but that seemed a little... um... "stalker-ish"

I'm glad you found a copy. Even if it is a copied copy. Since you have decided not to profit from it (good for you) Have you considered scanning it so it can be shared with other interested researchers?

The link above doesn't work and I'd like at least a photo of the manuscript if you have been on this for 4 years document something anybody can come on here and say things. I'm not picking on you but if there is info to be shared share it. If there is proof that the 4 or so people actually are real post some proof. Where did you get a copy of the manuscript why were they so willing to share it with you so freely.

Also stated in a few previous posts about the manuscript selling in Canada for 10K I'd like to know where that info came from as well.

I enjoy this forum but if we find intresting topics such as this why can't we at the very least link or post some solid evidence rather than heresay. This becomes nothing more than a good story.

We tried the link too, and it doesn't work from here. But you can enter it manually and it does work. We are not saying, however, that this website has all or even some of the answers, but it is interesting to look at.

We found those identities a while back when checking birth records for Delaware on a paid subscription board. All of them were there.

Our copy of "Proofs of My Return," which IS somewhat suspect we admit, came from a guy in Jamaica who was mailing out copies as an inducement to buy his biography of Joey Leguay (who often figures centrally in these matters). We did not buy the biography, but he said to keep the copied copy of PMR. It was done on one of those old fashioned copy machines and is composed of about 150 very black pages. You remember those copies they used to make with ancient copiers. It does not scan very well and is too long to scan much anyway, but it does appear to be taken from an original manuscript with etched pictures and all. It was typed or printed in a kind of font that does seem to predate the computer era. Anyway, we have scanned pages before, and they just don't copy onto computer screens, partly we think because of the very poor quality of the copying.

Key's manuscript is a hodge-podge of various sources. It begins as a rambling account of his experiences in some place called Constitution Lake, which is near Atlanta, Georgia, and which it appears is on property that was owned by Key's family. Then it shifts to Montmorency County, Michigan USA, where Key is taken by a local to an "archway" buried in the deep forests which is readily accessible and "always open" for travellers.

Key was trying to compose a socio-folkloric paper for his university and he states that. It is a first draft of some sort of doctoral dissertation. He is trying to explain the origins of the smaller creatures of all worldly folklore---elves, gnomes, sentient lizards, etc.

The last part of the manuscript is a compendium of letters (called "Compendium of Letters") that Key received through his many correspondents during the late 1950s and early 1960s. Most of the letters are handwritten and they too copy very poorly.

He gives the location in Delaware which is referenced above. He then goes off extensively into a discussion of the Forest of Paimpont in Brittany, France where passage to the Secondary Alternate Realm is continually taking place. You will remember that Paula was taken to parts of Brittany by her French friends and that she supposedly saw a "lizard captive" in some Breton town. It's in the blog. The lizard captive was intelligent and could transfer thoughts in any language.

We know that our copied manuscript has missing pages and some pages which, due to the copying procedures of the time, are simply unreadable. We have been looking, without success, for an original for the last four years.

A lot of this just remains hearsay, that is true and we won't deny it. But in some ways, it has taken up a life of its own.

In terms of non-substantial proof, we gained a lot of rather precise (but unverifiable) information last year from someone in Dover, Delaware who was willing to share. This person, a woman named Diane, gave us her e-mail address and told us to share it. It is deedeedecay@hotmail.com She was very straightforward and forthcoming when it came to details. Also, we received the e-mail address of feram@voila.fr which has been changed to ferabo@yahoo.com. Both of these address are viewed by persons who---and this is important----do NOT ask for any sort of compensation and who can offer leads for futher research.

Yep, we've reached a sort of dead-end. We know that there is information to be found at the link we gave, the one which does not work through here. To repeat: it is http://forums.delphiforums.com/Joeythefirst

We have just been to this site today, so we know the address works when manually entered. It is one of those places you just have to read to try to figure out what is going on.

Also, there is some recent information at proxywhore.com if you search for a thread called The name of the game is diplomacy or if you search on google using only the term "superannuaries."

Speaking of google, we have found that more of the older websites are offered searching with "John Palifox Key" (using quotes like this) on AltaVista and Jeeves than on Google. It is true that Google often misses a lot.

Finally, there are, we know this, a group of committed forum contributors who have a great deal of information on the whole JPK area at this address (again Delphi) http://forums.delphiforums.com/evilones. It may not work without being manually entered. On this forum, which is rather stiff---so be careful in your approach---you will find some of the folks from Micronations International who were used to discredit much of the JPK information over the past few years. This was a concerted effort, one of many, to bury the story as it unfolded online.

Otherwise, there is not much new to share. Wanadoo.fr used to have a few ongoing discussions in their paranormal section about matters related to this. They are worth a look if you can read French.

Edited by Aproz

Glad you found it. Welcome.

I am still convinced this blog is a work of fiction and am skeptical of any new information coming from it. Most software allows for postdating, meaning they could've added it all at once with different dates given for the entries. To be honest, I was thinking of using the information from a whois search to give the owner of the domain a call and ask him, but that seemed a little... um... "stalker-ish"

I'm glad you found a copy. Even if it is a copied copy. Since you have decided not to profit from it (good for you) Have you considered scanning it so it can be shared with other interested researchers?

Please read the long reply we gave above to another contributor.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We intend to pursue this fully, but our resources are indeed limited. We felt, as do you, that the blog was fiction as it unfolded. We followed it as it did develop, and there was no faking of time. It was a daily or weekly contribution thing. Some of the numerous comments are from us. Paula kept her cards very close to her chest in the whole thing, which is kind of funny considering that she was a professional stripper (lol).

A Whois search reveals nothing on the blog. We've already tried that. We have whois-ed nearly everyone concerned, and all we get are the usual IPs, nothing unusual.

Some of the best research we have accomplished has been done offline. In Manitoba, where we are, there are some excellent oral accounts of portal entryplaces and of the secondary realm as well.

We have two people in Montmorency County, State of Michigan, who wish to remain anonymous who have corresponded with us via e-mail and told of portal "pathways" in the dense forests of that county. Both have business address e-mails and both are ultra-serious and not in any way hoaxers. Both seemed afraid to reveal much about themselves other than they live in that county and know its ways. This is way off the beaten path.

Back to the blog. We have come to feel that it is not fictional. There is no record of anyone going to that length of time and trouble for fiction. But it is still, we admit, a matter of opinion.

Good luck.

Try some of this recent stuff in proxywhore.com which comes up on Google when you search for "superannuaries." Lots of fascinating reading there.

One last thing. We received an official looking e-mail this last August from a chap at About.com.Inc who claimed that no About affiliate was prepared to entertain any more discussion of JPK or the Alternate Realm. It had the About letterhead and all. Looked for real. The person told us that too many parties were "injured" by the information brought out in these discussions. This came after our initial inquiry to Urbanlegends.about.com, which caused some havoc that has since been buried.

Oh hell, it was just as easy to copy a couple of samples from proxywhore, but there are more entries over there, and they are recent. Hope this copies ok:

QUOTE (eerily familiar feelings resurfa @ Aug 9 2005, 06:07 PM)

because this saga is reminiscent of something very similar that began in 2001 or 2002 on a large paranormal forum and in some ways still continues...

and before i begin madly connecting things that hopefully (as in please don't let this be the same gang of misogynists, sociopaths, psychopaths and sadists...but now that i put it that way, would it be better or worse to find a second group? sh**.) do not connect, can those of you who have watched this closely since the beginning tell me if ANY of the following names/places/themes etc. ring a bell?

regardless, both had/have a common goal: divide and conquer a forum that posed a threat to TPTB in some way. the other forum was in many ways much like glp at its best, a global think tank brimming with intellect and experience...

a Soul Group.

Remember?

back to the point. do any of the following set off alarm bells or get someone's spidey sense tingling?

the Bretagne region of France

vin mariani

fly agaric/amanita muscaria/soma

JPK

montmorency michigan

constitution lake, atlanta

superannuaries

ong's hat

portal

gnomes

rusty, harley, minnesota

john mchugh

joey or joel

tim mistralec

leguay

paula, heidi

lizards

wales

delaware

idaho, basques

micronations

melchizedek

clipperton

unseen david

i could provide more if necessary...

PLEASE - if you associate any of the "players" involved in glp's demise with anything on that list, and i'm not looking for any names, btw, post your thoughts here. there were simply too many things in just the first 10 pages of this thread that reminded me of what happened before that i feel i have to see if there's a connection.

neither answer will make me any more comfortable, tho.

peace...

The fact is that another contingent vibratory dimension exists alongside of our own and it has been accessed by persons like Joey Leguay since the beginning of recorded history. In past times, this coterie of "privileged" individuals guarded their secret very carefully and formed amongst themselves only small, inconspicuous groups which kept in loose contact and traded information in recondite fashions. These groups were closely linked to what is casually called the Illuminati or better the Centre, that group of both Ancient Immortals, superannuaries and normal individuals who controlled then and control now the destiny of all sentient cultures on earth. Years ago, Joey Leguay penetrated their ranks---due his exposure to Proof of My Return by the late John Palifox Key (1961)---and was able to not only enter the Secondary Alternate Vibratory Realm but travel to its core and dwell within among its inhabitants for over 2 years. It is known, of course, that many pathways lead to this Realm, and these pathways are not accessed by magic or ritual but instead by mere physical displacement. The annals which contain the location of passageways are many and were concealed in plain sight in many innocent-seeming places. Benjamin Franklin and Lord Henry Cavendish, just for example, knew of them, as did Poe, Villiers de l'Isle-Adam, Arthur Machen, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Cagliostro, Aleisteir Crowley and a score of others too countless to name. Guy de Maupassant was driven crazy by the vengeful inhabitants of the Secondary Realm. The list could go on and on, and there is no major cover-up undertaken by any worldly government other than one conducted quite hermetically in a small, unremarkable office near the Quai d'Orsay in Paris. The French, owning Clipperton (a major opening) and having the Forest of Paimpont (another major opening known across the ages) have always taken a keen interest in the Secondary Alternate Realm and have always strived to protect it from intruders. Joey Leguay, living in France over a long period of time, discovered not only these portals but others in his native Delaware and in the USA states of Michigan and Kentucky.

The reduction of Joey's information regarding the topics listed below on the Internet (a recent connection tool for The Centre) was effected by a concerted campaign of disinformation and resultant ridicule which consigned actual paranormal (or seemingly paranormal) topics to the level of fradulent nonsense, as this was the only means by which Internet discussions could be discredited or silenced.

Topics buried under purposeful ridicule on the Internet between the years 2000-2005:

---John Palifox Key and the Secondary Alternate Realm

---Key's book Proofs of My Return

---Ancient Immortals (superannuaries)

---F.J's: Indestructible personalities which enter the foetus of an unbornbaby before birth and steal his/her essence for their own

---Resident aliens and their colonies on earth, the so-called Lost Children of the Pleides whose descendants live among us as normal or somewhat normal neighbors

---The Magna Veculata, the on-going account of exploration of the Secondary Alternate Realm

Guest Posted: Nov 21 2005, 06:45 AM

Unregistered

THE ANSWERS LIE CLOSER TO HOME THAN 1 THINKS. CONSTITUTION LAKE IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA AND AN INHABITANT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHICH SURROUNDS IT. ONE WHO ONCE KNEW KEY HIMSELF. IT'S ALL THERE FOR THOSE WHO SEARCH. DOES ANYONE DAY EXPLORE THE WOODS AROUND CONSTITUTION LAKE?

ARNOLD B.

Aproz:

Welcome to the forum.! As I am a recent addition to the forum myself. JPK, and his paradigms are legendary. His line of thinking was well before his time. Considering he was so far ahead of the bell curve, he was often riduculed and ostrasized by his contemporaries for his outlandish beliefs.

I, among others, appreciate your input. It's a fascinating subject to say the least! Also thank you for providing links. As time permits, I look forward to reading Paula's account in addition to other accounts from those that have visited other dimensions, parallel universes, etc.

It's rather interesting that you did not find any information on JPK at Emory University. It is also odd that JPK has not been seen or heard from for some time. France?

In one of your post, you specified that you have been offered $500 for a bootleg copy of JPK's leatherbound manuscript full with a compendium of letters as well. How interesting. Looking at the version you were provided, did the scripture appear to be written in Latin? It was said that most of his drawings, illustrations, ley lines was accompanied by a narrative written in Latin?

One individual, who failed to identify himself, stated that he had a copy of the original. Key's document was sold to him at an auction in Winnipeg for $10,000! He was scouring the Internet, amongst other places because he could not find anyone to interpret its meaning. He was in desperate need of someone's servives, yet he did not want to devulge any details of the information contained in the book (?).

Regarding your comment discussing about.com:

One last thing. We received an official looking e-mail this last August from a chap at About.com.Inc who claimed that no About affiliate was prepared to entertain any more discussion of JPK or the Alternate Realm. It had the About letterhead and all. Looked for real. The person told us that too many parties were "injured" by the information brought out in these discussions. This came after our initial inquiry to Urbanlegends.about.com, which caused some havoc that has since been buried.

I want you to read a message that several people on about.com received from an anonymous source on the subject:

It has come to our notice that there is certain research taking place

concerning J.P. Keys and some of the material conatined in his books. We

request you to cease your study, as it not advisable for inexperienced and

unqualified persons to carry out such research. Not only is the

possibility for bodily harm great, but it is also tampering with the work

we have been progressing upon for quite a while now. We cannot stress how

important it is for your personal safety that you do not carry out

something you're not experienced with. All we have in mind is the safety

of the people involved. Please don't brush this off as an inconsequential

joke. In fact, we have attached below one of our documents pertaining to

the research. While it has been carefully checked for any possible leaks

of information, we request you not to publish this document in any public

domain, as it is copyrighted by us. Any distribution, personal or public,

is restricted.

That's why the staff at about.com are no longer interested in entertaining this topic of discussion. I hope that helps! - science

Science 101:

Thank you for your reply. And thank you for the insight into About.com. We have always wondered why Urbanlegends.About found JPK material so damaging. We had no idea about the anonymous e-mail.

As you might gather, this subject ebbs and tides. There have been entire months in the past 5 years that neither my wife nor I have bothered to look for new information. We have the copied manuscript as well as reams of notes. Somewhere in those notes is a phone call my wife made to Emory about three years ago. They looked in their archives and found that a John P. Key did indeed work there as a doctoral candidate and junior lecturer from sometime in the late 50s until 1961. So that was confirmed. I think we wrote about it above.

We have both been online more today since we posted this than in the past 4 or 5 months, and we made a rather minor discovery just today, a discovery which I will share with you, although as an experienced internet user (which we are not) you may find this rather trivial. I got very sick of hearing people turn Google into a verb and talk about googling this and that. Don't ask me why, I just don't like it, but like so many others I relied on Google to do most searches. Then just yesterday I asked my wife why we should not try some of the other search engines. We did. We used yahoo, jeeves, altavista---etc---and you know what? These engines turn up things on JPK and the other matters that Google never finds. That was how we came here to start with. It was kind of like starting over again. But any serious online researcher should try other search engines.

Now this brings me to a website that is definitely not turned up by Google. Check this out. We just found it today. Look at some of the later comments. They appear as if they were written today because they give the time without giving the date, but actually they date from the blog entry sometime in October of this year. Anyway, check this out and I'll tell you why:

http://semicirclemystery.blogspot.com/2005...ve-forever.html

This is a story about "superannuaries," which is a topic closely related to JPK and the Alternate Realm. Very closely related. The final comment posted in October gave us the creeps, but it reformulates much of what Paula was covering.

Incidentally, we watched Paula's blog unfold on a day by day basis. It took place in real time so to speak. Someone above suggested that it was backdated, but it was not. We were daily witnesses to that, and some of the comments after each blog entry come from us in disguise----well, everyone is in disguise more or less online, aren't we?

You seem to know a lot about the JPK matter, so you won't be surprised when I bring up the name of Joey Leguay. He seems to penetrate everything and be present when everything happens. He was the "Ferabo" you quoted.

Now we know this for sure: Joey Leguay and his brother Eric are real. They are listed by a private search board we subscribed to about 2 years ago as living in Delaware just as they say. The search board also found Paula Denail right there in Seaford, Delaware as she says over and over again. We learned moreover that a Joey Leguay was a star football player in the early 70s for Cape Henlopen High School in Lewes, Delaware, just as Paula keeps saying he was----again over and over again (Paula can be at times a little repetitious and boring).

The copied manuscript we have is full of Latin quotations, and neither of us can read Latin. We were told by a university student friend of mine that some of the quotations are from famous Roman authors but have been modified slightly to produce a series of either added or missing words which can in turn form meaningful Latin sentences. Some of these sentences are related to getting in and out of the Realm. But that is about all we know about this. We don't have a Latin translator we can just call any time we want.

I hope you have had time to read the entries from proxywhore which we posted. That comes up with the word "superannuaries." A serious researcher on JPK matters would have to use an entire array of search engines and not just Google, and that is what we have ---belatedly--- started doing just today.

There is, we feel, a bedrock of truth to the JPK matter. The is also a lot of sidetracked information. How far one wishes to go with superannuaries, for instance, is a matter of choice. Finding a portalway into the Alternate Realm would be enough for us.

Let's all stay in touch and share our findings. We are not secretive people, and we are not trying to beat anyone out or to make a profit.

Thanks for all the info guys. Is there anybody we can involve that could help solidify a full on research as weather this story is actually real or not maybe someone with better avenue's and more funds than us. My intrest is peaked but I'm in serious doubt that this ever happened also any solid proof on the 10K auction of a original copy.

too much information: mind spinning :wacko:

This is definatly something that has peaked my interest, but will take a LOT of time to digest all the information you've posted. One question immediatly comes to mind: In your researches have you found any listings of portals in New England?

here's another link, for the one people seemed to be having problems with

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.asp?...%2Fjoeythefirst

That link still doesn't work oh well. I've looked around there but still came up empty handed we need a much larger more organized search.

weird, when I click on it I go right to the forum. Though, I must admit there is so much clutter and crap there looking at it for more than a minute gives me a headache.

I got in and now have officially gotten that headache. So I guess Joey started that forum and then it got out of hand. If he is so accessable we need to get a video interview and I saw on a recent post that Key is still alive but ill someone needs to try to contact him as well hey they at least list the town he lives in.

I am afraid it is going to take a while to process all the information before I can make an assessment on what is real and what is not. Information is so overwhelming & scattered, especially the "Joey Blog". I truly don't know what to make of it!

I will do some more digging & see what I can come up with. I am really interested to know where the other 4 portals are located. Three of them Montmorency County, Michigan; Dekalb County, Georgia; and Constance, KY is the most notorious for dimensional flight.

:tu:

Edited by science101

Our copy of "Proofs of My Return," which IS somewhat suspect we admit, came from a guy in Jamaica who was mailing out copies as an inducement to buy his biography of Joey Leguay (who often figures centrally in these matters). We did not buy the biography, but he said to keep the copied copy of PMR. It was done on one of those old fashioned copy machines and is composed of about 150 very black pages. You remember those copies they used to make with ancient copiers. It does not scan very well and is too long to scan much anyway, but it does appear to be taken from an original manuscript with etched pictures and all. It was typed or printed in a kind of font that does seem to predate the computer era. Anyway, we have scanned pages before, and they just don't copy onto computer screens, partly we think because of the very poor quality of the copying.

You described the document very well. Do you have a scanner? Could you post a copy of one of the pages, or several of them?

Sorry. Rude of me. I'm a new reader here, and this topic interests me greatly. I'm fairly new to this entire topic area. Fascinating. An entire realm located adjacent to ours. What a story.

-2AR

I am afraid it is going to take a while to process all the information before I can make an assessment on what is real and what is not. Information is so overwhelming & scattered, especially the "Joey Blog". I truly don't know what to make of it!

I will do some more digging & see what I can come up with. I am really interested to know where the other 4 portals are located. Three of them Montmorency County, Michigan; Dekalb County, Georgia; and Constance, KY is the most notorious for dimensional flight.

:tu:

Have you been to any of these sites personally?

-2AR

Nope, this story is one big dead end. There needs to be a real investigation by someone with better resources and more time than us.

Its a intresting story but no real proof other some posts in various places online nothing real only stuff that we see online there is actually no physical proof of anything related to this story off-line. That fact alone makes me believe its a hoax.

I'd like to see the proof that the manuscript went to auction and sold. If JPK lived I'd like to see a picture of him. If all these people were real in this whole Joey story someone needs to contact them since supposedly they are all alive and well.

Someone said they summitted this to snopes but I don't think anything came of it. Also stated a post about this story and about.com but I've contacted them and they said they have heard of no such story. Oh well another one of lifes unsolved mysteries.

Anybody else got any new info.

BishopRyan:

Contrary to the story told to you by about.com staff, scores of posts have been created covering John Palifox Key's manuscript. To tell you the truth, I am very surprised that they are so hush, hush about the subject. If you log into their forum, you can see for yourself that these posts do exist. Again, I don't understand the secrecy??????

Welcome to the forum 2AR! It is nice to have you. To answer your question below:

Have you been to any of these sites personally?

No. I have not visited anyone of these sites; and to tell you the truth, I doubt I ever will! To some degree it does fascinate me to think there could be a parrallel universe adjacent to ours but it doesn't intrigue me enough to take the risk. Based on many accounts I have read, the portals do exists, especially the portal located in Montmorency County, Michigan.

It is said that the locals are highly aware that these portals exist, in fact, some even know where the portals are located (deep within Hiawatha/Huron National Forest). However, many of them (locals) are not willing to disclose any information about the portal or entertain the subject.

Looked this up on ssdi. This is the closest name that was listed as deceased. No one list as the full name though.

J P KEY 19 Dec 1925 24 Oct 1999 (V) 78570 (Mercedes, Hidalgo, TX) (none specified) 462-30-0577 Texas SS-5 Letter

Add Post-em

Search Ancestry.com

Nope, this story is one big dead end. There needs to be a real investigation by someone with better resources and more time than us.

absolutely. the fact that people are posting that they've been looking into this for years without making solid progress is very disheartening.

no real proof other some posts in various places online nothing real only stuff that we see online there is actually no physical proof of anything related to this story off-line. That fact alone makes me believe its a hoax.

This makes me very suspicious also.

Someone said they summitted this to snopes but I don't think anything came of it.

A few days later i recieved a form email from them saying they recieve hundreds of emails a day and try to read each one. I would imagine they would take some time to get around to it. Unfortunately I think their main focus in in e-mail rumors but hopefully they consider spending some time on this. I've been thinking of other places to go with this. Any suggestions?

Science101 I'm in no way calling you a liar. Just so were cool. Just reporting what I've been told.

Were have you read that the locals are highly aware and I would think if many people knew of this at least one person would have leaked this info.

I'd straight up be willing to pitch in for a P.I. as long as he has a Ferrari and a cool porno mustache. Lol

We need to find someone in that area to start asking around maybe we could contact the city office or local news. We really couldn't find this place on our own since we have no real proof or text of this portals exact location.