Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

John Palifox Key "Proofs of my Return"

science101

Trachons:

Thank you for the information & insight.

Prawus:

Please keep us informed on what you find out. If we can have the man himself, Joey Leguay, make a personal appearance on UM that would be fantastic!!!!!!!!!! :tu:

Ok, I'm following Prawus' lead and emailing the Great Joey myself. Not hoping for much. He is supposed to be in France right now. But I would be really shocked if I got a response. It would be like hearing from God Himself (LOL!). There is probably no name so closely connected with all this than Joey's---maybe Paula's, author of the blog! I'm sure there is some kind of insider group that must keep up with Joey, at least that's how it always appeared.

I had the creepiest feeling yesterday when I saw that Prawus was emailing Joey and decided to myself. It was like writing to a celebrity of sorts. Just a little bit intimidating. I kept my email very short too.

Like what do you say to "The Joey"??? Duuuhh, can you tell me about the other Dimension? Duuuuh??? I've tried to post a response multiple times on Paula's blog, but I get a wall block. The responses must not be turned on.

If all is told, I've always been jealous of insider groups, and I admit it. That's why I've kept pushing at all this over the years. If someone ever pointed me in the direction of a portal, I know I'd be too scared to enter, but I just don't like other people knowing things that I don't. Know it sounds crazy, but there must be others out there like me.

So we wait and see....!

Edited by Tranchons

hehehe, I kinda agree Tranchons, it was rather weird writing the mail, specially if iut was the wrong address and some random guy get it

"eh? portals? what?"

But I just wrote some keywords and that I was interested etc etc :)

We can go through a portal together Tranchons, hold eachothers hands ;)

Tolif.

Soma.

Fly Agaric.

Panama.

Bot Flies.

Under the lagoon in Clipperton.

Trou "Sans Fond".

Paimpont Forest.

Those who never sleep.

Ancient portraits of still living people in castles in Europe.

Vril.

:tu:

Edited by Fly Agaric

Tolif.

Soma.

Fly Agaric.

Panama.

Bot Flies.

Trou "Sans Fond".

Paimpont Forest.

Those who never sleep.

Vril.

Would it be at all feasible for people "in the know" in this whole thing to NOT speak cryptically with every post?

Give me a break.

Would it be at all feasible for people "in the know" in this whole thing to NOT speak cryptically with every post?

No. It's not.

No. It's not.

Pretty maddening, huh? :D

Also, take a look at "the eye that never blinks" and "the tree that never drops leaves in the fall". That'll help ya!

Pretty maddening, huh? :D

Lots of this stuff is bait...trying to draw people in. Other times, it's code words, deliberately vague or nonsensical to outsiders, but for the insiders, full of meaning. I've already stated very plainly what I know. KNOW mind you. There is no Joey, Paula, JPK, etc. if you care to drop the $$, do a background check. See if you can find them.

There have been clues left all over the place as to where these people are at, or where thy've been. Nothing. They're all smoke and mirrors. No substance.

Happy hunting.

-2AR

There have been clues left all over the place as to where these people are at, or where thy've been. Nothing. They're all smoke and mirrors. No substance.

Happy hunting.

Nah, I'll just refuse to believe it unless I see/hear something concrete. Until then, I'll remain a mildly interested outside obserever.

Ugh, this is still going on...

Yes, it is. You sound disappointed. Why?

Hey, how've your lunar cycles been lately, foxy?

Tolif.

Soma.

Fly Agaric.

Panama.

Bot Flies.

Trou "Sans Fond".

Paimpont Forest.

Those who never sleep.

Vril.

Word association! Although I am no good at it, let me take stab at it:

Tolif - a message; tidbit of info scribbled on a sign

Fly Agaric - a mushroom that contains powerful psychotropic compounds; narcotic of the ancient Hindus

Soma - god, a ritual drink & stimulant drug of the Hindus

Panama - Chiriqui province

Bot flies - (don't understand the connection)

Under the lagoon in Clipperton - v v v

Trou "Sands Fond" - Bottomless Hole

Paimpont Forest - A mythical forest constituting the symbolic heart of Brittany (Province of France)

Those who never sleep - (don't understand the connection)

Ancient portraits of still living people in castles in Europe - (?)

Vril - a mysterious energy which is used by subterranian race; combines the order of Illuminati with Hindu mysticism. Can best be described as (The Coming Race); a race of men psychically far in advance of our own said to live in caves in the center of the Earth.

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

Edited by science101

Hey Fly Agaric.

I know it is pointless of me to ask, but I'm going to try anyway.

Since you're obviously "in the know", would you kindly ask "Joey" to answer a mail I sent him? Just give him my username here and he should know what mail I mean.

One part I don't understand:

- you "recruit" people by hanging posters on streetlamps, so any random guy/girl can get "in".

- yet you never answer people in forums who WANTS to know, and who have a genuine interest.

makes no sense

One part I don't understand:

- you "recruit" people by hanging posters on streetlamps, so any random guy/girl can get "in".

- yet you never answer people in forums who WANTS to know, and who have a genuine interest.

makes no sense

Yes, that is odd, isn't it?

Back to the beach with me. Scotch is calling my name. A lovely single malt from the Sixteen Men of Tain.

Edited by Fly Agaric

indeed.

like I told someone else, feel free to send me a PM if you have any interest of sharing :P

Word association! Although I am no good at it, let me take stab at it:

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

Can anyone fill in the blanks? Joey can. If the nine-toed wonder ever shows his pockmarked face here.

Word association: Hardly. You display your ignorance, and your research means. Things like this can be found quickly and easily on the net.

I'm off, never to return.

so to sum it up:

someone who claims to be "in the know" joins a forum, rambles a few keywords (code?), then continues to talk a bit about Joey knowing all the answers.

Then leaves, "never to return".

Starting to see a pattern? :P

I'm trying to be open about this, but it's difficult when the people involved seems to be nothing but attention seekers. Sorry.

so to sum it up:

someone who claims to be "in the know" joins a forum, rambles a few keywords (code?), then continues to talk a bit about Joey knowing all the answers.

Then leaves, "never to return".

Starting to see a pattern? :P

I'm trying to be open about this, but it's difficult when the people involved seems to be nothing but attention seekers. Sorry.

Hence Eloi who drops a bunch of mindless dribble about being 'in the know' but in all actuality doesn't know anything.

Yes, that is odd, isn't it?

Back to the beach with me. Scotch is calling my name. A lovely single malt from the Sixteen Men of Tain.

While you are at it Fly Agaric - stay away from the pot will ya'?

:

I'll drop in and explain all of this, but I doubt it will do any good. There are those in the know and those of who are just spectators. And Tranchons typifies this with her silly quest.

Ok, here we go....this is ancient stuff...it really is:

[/b]

I forgot two other phrases:

Guidestones of Elberton Georgia.

FJ's.

Now I'm gone. No, really, I'm gone. I think I'm gone. I should be gone. OK. OK. I'm done. Back <hiccup> to the scotch.

I can hear the waves calling. That yacht is picking up anchor. Wonder if they're heading south?

Edited by Fly Agaric

I forgot two other phrases:

Guidestones of Elberton Georgia.

FJ's.

Now I'm gone. No, really, I'm gone. I think I'm gone. I should be gone. OK. OK. I'm done. Back <hiccup> to the scotch.

I can hear the waves calling. That yacht is picking up anchor. Wonder if they're heading south?

^^Georgia Guidestones (a.k.a. The American Stonehenge)^^

The American Stonehenge was created by a man who identifies himself as R C Christian, however, no such individual exists. Engraved in the wall is 10 commandments written in 8 different languages & it says the following:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

However, what does this have to do with JPK, Joey Laguay, or portals that may or may not exist? Oh I get it, THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

Edited by science101

I'll drop in and explain all of this, but I doubt it will do any good. There are those in the know and those of who are just spectators. And Tranchons typifies this with her silly quest.

Ok, here we go....this is ancient stuff...it really is:

[/b]

Great post!

After doing a bit of research I have determined that REallityFall & 2AR know far more than what they are willing to disclose to the rest of us. REallityFall did you ever get your hands on 3 copies of the tome or a copy of JPK's "Proofs of My Return"? Did Tiberius provide you with ALL the information you so highly seek?

Edited by science101

After doing a bit of research I have determined that REallityFall & 2AR know far more than what they are willing to disclose to the rest of us. REallityFall did you ever get your hands on a copy of "Proofs of My Return" from Paula?

I had always felt 2AR was upfront and honest but I'm always for someone calling another out. 2AR are you holding back fresh info?

After doing a bit of research I have determined that REallityFall & 2AR know far more than what they are willing to disclose to the rest of us. REallityFall did you ever get your hands on 3 copies of the tome or a copy of JPK's "Proofs of My Return"? Did Tiberius provide you with ALL the information you so highly seek?

I'll be honest with you here. If it looks as if I know more than what I do, you're under a false impression. I've been researching this for awhile, yes, but not much longer than you. A few months at best. I did the work required to look into this. I know what I know, and what I posted here, as a result of work. No one handed me the answers.

THAT'S BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!

Again, look back at my post where I say who is and who isn't real. I've done my work to arrive at that information. You can do your own, and do the same.

I really and truly am looking into different things now.

I've tried to interract a few other places on this board, and had no luck, no response.

Eloi, Tranchons, don't trust them. If they say they have the book, that they've seen it, they're lying. There is no book.

Tranchons, French for "let's slice it."

Eloi: Hebrew for "My God."

No, my friend. I know nothing. I was never in an "inner circle." But, you can read from Reality Fall's posts as well. he was never an insider either. He wanted to be, but wasn't. Saying he knows more will only feed an ego.

-2AR