Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Is Jesus And Christianity So Hated?

Jesusfan

Yeah ok thats what I meant its the same being, so dont we all actually believe in the same thing? How can we believe in different things while God is the same?

Guess it means someone lied. ;)

Edited by Knothere

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 777MileStare

• seanph

• SilverCougar

• mako

Human/God

There is a universe.

Uni- as in One. Prophesy is not an issue.

They DO NOT all believe though in the same God, as Judaism believes in the True God that spoke to Abraham and Moses, and forged a covenant relationship between Himself and the Jewish peoples, while the Christian faith believes in jesus as God incarnated into Human Flesh...

So the GOD of Judaism and of Christianity is the same Being, difference is that Jews believe that God is one, while Christians believe that God is Three that are all One... And jesus is the Messiah of Isreal and Church alike...

So the other faiths might teach a belief in God, but unless it is the God of Moses, Abraham, and most of all, Jesus Son of God, than by strict Biblical theology, it is not the same God...

I guess you will have to get back to me later, you didn't answer me.

Like God, I had no answer. So you know Jesus Christ, but what I think is you don't know any more than what a human being is supposed to about God.

Edited by PFlack

JesusFan, if we all brought down upon ourselves deserved punishment- why is it when someone ( me for instance ) tirelessly seeks to know God more than Jesus Christ is considered a sin in it's own way? I'm saying I don't have interest in a human being to go through to understand God anymore, so I deserve to be punished for it?

This is refusal to repent I'm saying, see, if I want to know & start all over again with God and have absolutely no religion / no Jesus Christ / no past human references - why is that just getting me nowhere AND I deserve to be punished?

It all started in a book by a human being documenting things that happened to human beings, (Adam&Eve) (Jesus Christ), in a human beings experience. A human being thousands of years ago whom has NO IDEA what it's like to live in this day and age, has a current law and order - PUNISHMENT - for that day and age. Revelations is about this day and age but was written by a human being in a time where if you were ever caught hallucinating or entranced by "visions" you would be seen as a criminal. Now it's O>K>

So I get visions and sounds of otherworldy phenominon, and have absolutely nothing to vouge for anything Godly. No God visions, no God voices, no God ANYTHING.

I refuse to repent because a HUMAN BEING tells me God is the judge that punishes me.

That is the edge of where I could hate Christianity, but I assume I shouldn't. But it isn't something I love either.

So, Jesusfan, can you answer me please...

Please for the sake of --- please I beg you ---

Do I deserve to be punished?

Do not ignore me, I have my sights on God and not a human being. ----------

Why is it that human beings hate Christianity? Does one human being like Jesus Christ deserve punishement for being human and not "half-way" TO God?

He was born a human being not knowing who or what God was. So your a fan of Jesus Christ- Right Jesusfan?

What Sayeth Do You to Human or Other?

I am not asking what difference it makes-

What difference do you make?

Edited by PFlack

do you think you need to be punished?

Isn't that the question you should be asking?

No.

Why Is Jesus and Christianity So Hated?

Because God doesn't punish human beings.

LOL.... :lol:

Wow what a thread.

No.

You should probably go back and read your bible again.

Your god punishes people continually according to that text

LOL.... :lol:

Wow what a thread.

Thread of ego.

No.

What? wouldn't that make you dislike God even more. If he punished us?

The only punishment there is is the one brought on upon yourself. :yes:

Only in the OT when God was using the Law. Then Jesus came to save us. Now we don't get punished fro being wicked,. Now we are saved by the blood of the king.

God doesn't punish anymore. :no:

Allow me.

"go back" -

"read YOUR bible"-

"YOUR God"-

& what you know of PEOPLE is really limited right now.

Try to work with people who have a God. What did you think this was about? Just people who do or just people who do not?

Or me?

Edited by PFlack

I don't dislike God because I don't know God.

excuse me.

I made a mistake here.

It will not happen again.

Allow me.

"go back" -

"read YOUR bible"-

"YOUR God"-

& what you know of PEOPLE is really limited right now.

Try to work with people who have a God. What did you think this was about? Just people who do or just people who do not?

Or me?

Assume nothing.

Muscle man is turning me on.

Hyper you have to do something about that. :P

God doesn't punish anymore. :no:

:blink: Then what is the "Lake of Fire" for?

This is afterlife. Not earthly punishment. Sorry I should have stated that. :blush:

excuse me.

I made a mistake here.

It will not happen again.

No problem.

Not yet with others.......

Edited by PFlack

:rofl::rofl::rofl: oh, the irony of it all! :blink:

I know.

This is afterlife. Not earthly punishment. Sorry I should have stated that. :blush:

Define after?

The center of the earth is not a lake, but exposed to oxygen-

is fire.

:o Fire????

The atmosphere outside of the oxygen level of the sky of earth itself-

Very hot.

:o not fire.

Here is a quick answer, as I'm about to leave work. That's right, I get paid while I post stuff on the internet, although, I'm not supposed to do it. Shhhhhhh.

The answer is because of the bible and it's prophecy. Prophecy is being fulfilled, but the only ones who know it are Christians who follow prophecy. They are the only ones who know what is comming. They are the only ones who can get in the way of the new world order one world government and alert the people of the world as to whats really about to happen. Although God rules all, he has allowed Satan to rule earth, and will be setting up his(Satan's) kingdom on earth for a short time before the Jews finally are saved by their messiah (second coming of Christ) and there are 1000 years of peace.

In order for the new world order/world government to be accomplished Christianity must be destroyed.

We have long wondered what events would transpire so that the world hated the Christians. We have been watching the demonization of the Christians in America for some time now. The authorities in towns, villages, cities, counties and states are very quick to restrict Christian activity everywhere, while they allow occult and other religious activity without restraint. In schools, where not long ago it was not only permissible and traditional to have Christmas celebrations, complete with plays of the nativity and caroling, it is ILLEGAL NOW TO DO SO! The very mention of the word JESUS or JESUS CHRIST brings swift persecution to any student who does so. Many are sent home or punished just for that WORD!!

Has anyone stopped to wonder why that ONE NAME is under such a severe attack, and why this nation HAS TURNED SO SUDDENLY against it? The Bible prophets told us why, but people don’t want to hear it. A recent survey showed that about 80% of the people thought they were going to heaven, while another survey said that the same majority felt that Halloween, a celebration of Satanic concepts, was not only RIGHT, but that it was a NECESSARY THING!! Such hypocrisy does not go unnoticed by the Lord of Heaven. So what is really going on?

Christian persecution is going on all over the world, and America was the last bastion of Christian freedom. This persecution will soon develop into an insane frenzy of hatred as the human race slides deeper and deeper into New Age thinking and concepts. It was recently reported by an investigator who infiltrated into the last Bilderberg meeting, that the elite were getting very annoyed at the ALTERNATIVE PRESS and their revelations of the elite agendas. It was reported that they said that the Christian Patriot movement had to be taken care of. It was suggested that they simply be “eliminated”, that is destroyed, murdered, done away with. The now very open statements signify a shift, and the coming of the great killing fields in America. That shift has also been declared by the United States Supreme Court which just ruled that the Ten commandments CANNOT BE DISPLAYED in courthouses or government property ANYWHERE in the USA, unless it is a “neutral” display. These rulings are not by accident, they are part of the rising ANTI-GOD, ANTICHRIST SPIRIT.

http://www.truinsight.com/

Us?

You and I?

You know me?

No you don't know me.

The only punishment there is - ~ - is the one who "plays" God and thinks they know the human being that is me.

No not us,-----------------------me. Do I bring this upon myself - no. If I played the role of God yeah I deserve it. The question being - who creates God as a human being?

& punishes other human beings because of one single solitary order ~

"Thou shalt not have any God before me"-unless there is a better quotation-(there is)

When if human created God- Yeah, maybe they did think beyond themselves about it - still - it isn't like you wouldn't think that way about yourself - or another.

unless you have no ego about yourself. - I did say 'assume nothing' -I mean it.

If you so much as think you have the ego to create- you would to destroy.

You would surely love as much as you would hate - and have no realization about it. In the process if you were to create a God - you would create Jesus Christ and hate just as much him, as you would God, if you knew you could destroy them both.