Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who have YOU met famous?!

Pharoah

I seen David Copperfield live :)

Thats... about it. :D

But if Queen tours in the U.S., I will hopefully add to that list :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• distortedpandy

• Pharoah

• Beckys_Mom

• Zoso

well to make a long story short my brother was a "runner" for every band that came to this town. If you dunno what a runner is, then I dunno, I really can't say -- family forum and all...I was always with my brother on these runs.

I have encountered everyone from Marilyn Manson and Ogre from Skinny Puppy (more than I wanted) to Richie Blackmore, Roger Glover, Steely Dan, Dio, Mike Patton, Chino from the deftones, George Benson, mushroomhead (I hang out with those guys occasionally)...etc etc

someday I will have to blog the encounter with one of the commodores on a plane coming home from vegas :lol:

It's a rather large list. The coolest out of all of them was Glover. :tu: The one that I can go without seeing again is Steve Morse, he's just a plain ol' jerk <_<

Daunte Cullpepper, Randy Moss..most of the Viking's team

Peyton Manning, and Chad Johnson

aww, have I offended? ^_^

Yea me for one cuz I haven't heard of thse folks you have met :P

An just incase it may have escaped your notice..Welsh Shaun was just kidding around with you ^_^;)

Meeting Manson was pretty awesome. I met Roshumba Williams. She was very polite and all smiles (some of the longest legs I've ever seen). But I was very very thrilled when I met Tim Roth from Planet of the Apes. He was so convincing in that film. Lucky enough to capture this snapshot. :sleepy:

user posted image

Depends what you mean by "famous".

I met Devin Townsend and Gene Hoglan (from Strapping Young Lad) at a gig in Sydney before they became really well-known.

I've met Erez Aizen, DJ name: Infected Mushroom

I've met actress Nicole DeBoer (Ezri Dax from DS9/Leven from Cube)

I know the gang from Machine Gun Fellatio (met them all, but spoken most with Crista Hughes when she's done her solo gigs)

I've met a few other notables, though not as internationally famous as these guys - Cryogenic, Nitocris, Segression, some actor's from local soapies like Home and Away (though I don't really care about the last so much). I met Australian Rugby League halfback Terry Lamb (that was a few years ago now, before he retired to coaching).

It's itching my mind, I know there's someone else that I've met, I just can't think who. if I remember, I'll let you know.

Regards, PA

Edited by Paranoid Android

good for him :yes:

ahh glad you understoond in the end

;)

Glen Danzig, Matt Barlow, John Shaeffer, Peter Steele, Johnny Kelly, J. O'Barr, and Brad Dorrif.

oh yes I have, mommy ^_^

Good and thanks for calling me mommy..so know your roll in future :tu:

shaun palmer (snowboarder) drops by my dads shop once a year, ive got his autographs, he looks totaly normal, and he gave us some cloths ( fox racing, xxx racing and whatnot)

Good and thanks for calling me mommy..so know your roll in future :tu:

I'm starting to feel that you don't like lil ol' me ^_^

but...

allow us to quit acting like children and stay on topic, mommy dearest...

---

I have also caught up with Tom Savini on several occasions. He's a really cool dude :tu:

Glen Danzig, Matt Barlow, John Shaeffer, Peter Steele, Johnny Kelly, J. O'Barr, and Brad Dorrif.

Roger Plant just knocked on my door! *GASP*

Jealous yet? :D

Roger Plant just knocked on my door! *GASP*

Jealous yet? :D

jealous....hmmmm....yes

Machine Gun Fellatio

What has the world come too????? :no:

All the people I have met are Football Players

The only famous person I've met is some of the guys from Winger. My friend and I got our picture taken w/the lead singer, Kip Winger. They were all pretty cool and signed autographs and such. :)

erm, who is roger plant? :lol:

*whispers* it's robert

:yes:

Err, I knew it was either Roger or Robert. Thought about just puttin' R. Plant... :D

jealous....hmmmm....yes

Well... hmmmm... good.

:D

Ive seen Troy Aiekman once. have been in a stadium with Bobby Knight.

I've met a former Marine Corps Commandant (General Alfred Gray)

............think thats about it. other than I live near Frank Beard from ZZ Top, and Shaq.