Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yob bites off kitten's head

Althalus

You all say he should be arrested, beaten, etc. But if that were one of MY cats (which I love so very much), or if I had seen such an act taking place, I'd rip off that guy's head and toss it in a wood chipper. Provided that a wood chipper was available, of course. Disgusting people. I'll tell you, he's not having a good next life.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• warden

• dust19

• Ghostboo

• Aslan

Also, Ozzy didn't bite the heads off of real animals. Only once, when someone gave him a real one. And he got pretty sick, if I remember correctly.

What with the follwing appearing in todays Scottish papers, it's been a good week for our furry friends

"A sick thug has impaled a cat on a wooden stake. The body of ginger tom Pepe was found on wasteground in Lincluden, Dumfries [in Scotland]. Police are investigating."

As to the Ozzy story, I'm afraid it isn't a myth. It was part of a record company meeting to celebrate a new record deal. Sharon Osbourne (his wife - for those that don't know) had come up with an idea to release a number of white doves during the meeting which she duly did. Sadly, in his addled state, Ozzy responded by biting the head off one. On being kicked out by the none too happy execs, he repeated the dove-biting outside

For a piccy of the aftermath http://www.ozzyhead.com/pictures/1980to198...982/ozpic16.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Aslan-

The ASPCA is an offshoot of the SPCA which is a BRITISH institution. Perhaps you should be a bit more clued up before you criticise someone's comment.

And even if there was NO connection, the ASPCA just like the SPCA do get involved overseas where there is no animal welfare organization. Granted that's not the case here, but you seem to be ignorant to that fact.

I should have clarified that the original "SPCA" of Britain is the RSPCA the R is for Royal. Oops, guess I should read my messages more carefully before I post.

• 1 year later...

angry.gif sicko how could anyone do that!! they should take him to some dump and stick his little head in one of the trash compacters..... original.gif yes that would be great!!

sick sick man..

those kids are gonna be so messsed up as tey grow up... that knda trauma... dude that had to have sucked

ewww...

kitten is much better roasted... j/j lol

Edited by lightbeyondthedark

^

lol

What the heck is it with all the recent cat abuse??

is nobody a cat-person these days? blink.gif

Here's what I think. This guy is one sick ****** up person...... if I had of been there.... well... I would have bit off his head....... this is not a good post to see when your a cat lover like myself...... angry.gifmad.gifangry.gifmad.gifangry.gifmad.gifangry.gif

If I were at that party I wouldn't know what to do exactly. Only hatred and confusion would run through my head. I probably would've lost control over myself and ended up beating him until he's unconscious.

It wouldn't make anything better or make the kitten's head appear back on it's body, but it would make me feel better....

user posted imageno.gif

That sick pig angry.gifmad.gifangry.gif If I ever meet him I'll beat the living s**t out of him, b******, angry.gif Harming a poor kitty-cat crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

*shudders* I cant even think about how biting anything alive would seem even barely logical or tempting. At what point does "Lets chew a live animals head off" seem like a good idea? I think if someone finds that acceptable the next step is to relieve them of their own head. After all if they can literally bite off one living creatures head without a second thought... whats next? There have been studies that most serial killers have a history of torturing animals.

*cringes* bah... I can't even stand a hamburger that isnt charcoal black. This thought just upsets me to no end. Poor kitties. sad.gif

That's is so horrible! I'm speechless.

Let us know when they catch him.

This is one of those times I really wish I had super powers so I could incinerate that low life! angry.gifno.gifmad.gifangry.gif

Beer Battered and Deep Fried, yum, yum. devil.gif

I really think this person should be removed from the gene pool.

That guy is sick!!! I dont know what to say thats too sick.

That almost made me cry. If I was there, I wouldn't have cared what he said to me, I would have beat him ^%$#ing legs off with my sword. Then ripped off his fingers in a vice and left him there.