Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raelians want ET embassy

UM-Bot

Lets not forget this Rael uses young women to recruit men through sex.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rane

• Stellar

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Richdog

In my personal opinion the man is a con-artist who feeds off the weak-minded and gullible, one in a long line to do so throughout histroy.

It will be interesting to see what will happen to the 'Raelians' after Rael dies and there is nothing to support the movement.

I just feel sorry for individuals who are suckered into it... same as with scientologists or any other cult.

Edited by Richdog

Now, why do you call THAT scientifically explainable, yet disbelieve something which is actually science, such as abiogenesis

i consider extraterrestrial creation to be a more scientifically explainable "THEORY" as opposed to religious creation....the Raelian Revolution beleives that the Bible is the scientific account of human creation on Earth by the Elohim........what is it that makes you think i don't beleive in actual science?...i'm a very scientific, and reasonable person

How is it biased?

its a biased statement to call him a conman...it wouldn't be biased if you have proof that he was conning people...all that he does is teach what he experienced, and teach healthy habits

1. Can be faked.

2. Can be planes mistaken for other things.

3. Can be odd craft, but terrestrial in origine.

4. Could be alien in origin, but you wouldnt know that now would you?

So, out of the 4 possibilities, 3 are not in your favor. Simply the fact that there are more than 1 possibility shows that photos arent proof of ETs.

Like what? Those that are considered by ufologists to be fake? Let me ask you this, if the government was trying to hide the existence of aliens, why would they release documents that say there are aliens?

yes, but that accounts for the FAKES, as opposed to the real evidence...you look from an objective persepctive, yes, but its not a willingly open-to-change perspective...the government didn't release most of these documents....many were stolen, or belonged to officials who released them after their position in office was terminated.......the government also had to let others know this information after the "Freedom of Information" act...that means the government cannot hold information about extraterrestrial intelligence...they can deny it, but that only works for the conformists and the people who think we are completely alone in this universe...

If the info is supressed then it means theres no info to be used as proof...?

How am I, or you for that matter, supposed to check out files that are supressed?

the information was suppressed by the government until the "Freedom of Infomration" act...you can go to a very well stocked library, or use the internet for resources, OR even get e-books of Majestic 12, and other official documents....(many of these documents are censored with heavy black ink, which shows there is some type of important information being kept a secret)

as for what an underground education is, i'm sorry you don't understand that...it refers to having knowledge that is hidden from everyday life because of governmental influences, and censorship...i've learned many things that just blend in with my underground personality..its part of being a goth...which is another conflict, Raelians are supposed to wear all white, yet i wander around absorbing light, and practising witchcraft...this would make me be a person who has views that aren't limited to just one outlook...if Rael was proven wrong, i would gladly go along my happy way, athiest or whatever i learn next....but till then extraterrestrial creation seems much more scientifically explainable than evolution or spontaneous creation through a Big Bang, ect.

Considering his past and his reputation, as well as the unbelieavable (:rolleyes:) lack of any evidence, it is reasonable to assume that Rael is lying about the whole deal. Accepting money based on his story of the elohim wanting ppl to give him money to build an embassy would therefore be considered conning people. I have his lack of evidence, I have his reputation, I have his past before he became Rael which all show what kind of character he is. He is lacking any evidence to prove his assertation, btw.

considering what about his past?....i don't know anything bad about his past...his evidence is presented in the Prophecies he has been given in the book...if you had read the book you'd learned that he was given information about the future and certain events that woulkd have to be fullfilled before the Elohim could make final contact...one of these is having an Embassy built so they would have a safe environment away from any possible hostile humans, or peopole unwilling to beleive what is occuring...and others have been contacted by the Elohim...one investigation right now for a couple in Utah is about strange beings appearing in their dead television, and saying they are the Elohim...they bare the same resemblance as Rael described in 1973..

If I tried conning someone else yesterday and was caught, and then today I say god has came to me and told me he wants you to give me 50$, wouldnt it be reasonable to assume I'm trying to con you out of 50$? You could say theres a very high chance that I am trying to con you.

yes that would be a con, but that is with the credibility of being a conman in tact....Rael hasn't had any past experiences in such deeds....he worked happily as a magazine reporter, then received the message while visiting one of his favorite locations to sightview...he was contacted by the Elohim from a ship, willingly, and was given a task to fullfill...he didn't ask for money, he simply planned out ways to fullfill these tasks, and gain supporters..

Considering everything available, logic seems to lean towards one of the first two.

Biased? Logical. Negative? Realistic.

again, what you consider realistic isn't the same as everyone else...i think its a realistic situation considering the event that occured, the information given afterwards, and the evidence through the prophecies he was given being fullfilled...a scientist could consider life on another planet realistic, and a godfearing christian could too, but an individual who doesn't agree would make him think it wasn't realistic...thats where his own personal views come into reasoning it as a logical situation..

Its not unfair at all, is it? I think believing him without requiring any evidence of his claims is unfair, however. That would make your belief biased.

i beleive i've had evidence of Rael being truthful...it started from his book, to the prophecies being fullfilled, and then it was the optimism that he puts in people, finally it was the fact that othewrs have claimed to be contacted by the Elohim.....and i don't just intsantly assume, i research first, find evidence to support that view, and then if its strong enough, i'll take in that view....if it makes me biased, then so be it...but since you are refering biased being to unsupported claims, it makes all other religions biased as well because they haven't presented evidence of there being a god...BUT if you relate the life creating god to a scientific explanation such as extraterrestrials, then it would make it presentable, AND reasonably logical, which is what i have done....besides, thats what many scientist are starting to do....they are changing their view from evolution and religious creation to extraterrestrial creation..

So if you dont believe I'm wrong, you believe I'm right?

You dont suspend judgement at all. You already believe this guy. You have unfairly judged in support of his claims.

no what i am saying is that i am willing to be proven wrong but there has to be evidence to prove i am wrong...i am also saying that one person could have a more reasonable explanation for life coming to existance on Earth....hell, i kind of think it could have even been a Spaghetti Monster... :rofl:

http://www.venganza.org/

as for suspending judgement, i have, and i do....sorry you don't understand that...i'm not judging anyone for being a conman because it clashes with personal beleifs...i'm not being judging when i beleive i have evidence to support my views...and finally, its not judging at all when your willing to reeducate yourself to anothers beleifs.. :alien:

Edited by rane

Hey, they could always use the embassy as a brothel. Multi use.lol

Lets not forget this Rael uses young women to recruit men through sex.

...thats incorrect, what about the gay Raelians...there are usually more gay Raelians than straight...and the only reason they are considered "gay" is because they beleive in love in all forms...sex is only to enjoy pleasure...its not like we are all going at it in public...we are descrete, and its always consensual...let me mention that its also the individual's choice...and there is protection...:alien:

Hey, they could always use the embassy as a brothel. Multi use.lol

hmmm if that was the case, yes :wub: ..but since we are "culties" we like to use our embassy for contacting extraterrestrials and enjoying the pleasures of life.. :alien:

Edited by rane

Actually a story done on 48 hours about Rael and his followers, showed some strifppers that were told to recruit in their dance clubs. Hey, sex sells. It would be good bait. Heck, I would probably take that bait.

Actually a story done on 48 hours about Rael and his followers, showed some strifppers that were told to recruit in their dance clubs. Hey, sex sells. It would be good bait. Heck, I would probably take that bait.

that could be true, but from Raelian perspective, it was an attempt to make others see the beauty of nudity, and to entertain...his companion meditates by dancing nude on stage...that doesn't seem bad to the people the act is being presented to...

but how else are you going to recruite?...sex does sell, and Raelians love being nude...its part of being naturally human..

This belief sounds like an extension of the "Stranger in a Strange Land" Book of the Sixties. Most have not read it now days, but the Lead character started his own Group based on Learning , love, and other good human qualities. At the end of the Story the people with other beliefs Killed him.

A good read for any generation! :tu:

i consider extraterrestrial creation to be a more scientifically explainable "THEORY" as opposed to religious creation....

Thats not what I asked you.

the Raelian Revolution beleives that the Bible is the scientific account of human creation on Earth by the Elohim........what is it that makes you think i don't beleive in actual science?...i'm a very scientific, and reasonable person

That is no more scientific than the bible.

its a biased statement to call him a conman...it wouldn't be biased if you have proof that he was conning people...all that he does is teach what he experienced, and teach healthy habits

And attempts to get donations to his "embassy" fund. It really isnt a biased statment. Less biased, at least, than your belief in him. I have taken into account his past, his present, his story, his lack of evidence, and his requests into consideration...

yes, but that accounts for the FAKES, as opposed to the real evidence...

No, that accounts for every single thing you mentionned there, meaning you cant distinguish whether something is a fake or real, hence it cant be used as proof of ETs.

you look from an objective persepctive, yes, but its not a willingly open-to-change perspective...

How would you know how I look at it? I have to force myself to supress the "I want to believe" perspective in order to look at it from a neutral, objective perspective in order to judge whether something is true evidence or not. None of what you mentioned is true evidence at all.

the government didn't release most of these documents....many were stolen, or belonged to officials who released them after their position in office was terminated.......

Or so go the claims. These documents, once again, can not be proven to be actual government documents. Which documents are you talking about anyway, btw? I think I know, but I'd like to hear you mention them.

the government also had to let others know this information after the "Freedom of Information" act...that means the government cannot hold information about extraterrestrial intelligence...they can deny it, but that only works for the conformists and the people who think we are completely alone in this universe...

They can keep any documents they want secret. They will release only the documents they want to. The FOIA is just some stupid act created in order to throw people off. You think that they'd reveal national secrets simply because someone asks for it?

the information was suppressed by the government until the "Freedom of Infomration" act...you can go to a very well stocked library, or use the internet for resources, OR even get e-books of Majestic 12, and other official documents....(many of these documents are censored with heavy black ink, which shows there is some type of important information being kept a secret)

Ahah, you mentioned it. MJ12 is widely considered to be a hoax by ufologists.

i'm sorry you don't understand that...it refers to having knowledge that is hidden from everyday life because of governmental influences, and censorship...

Thats what I thought. And how do you know any of that info is correct?

but till then extraterrestrial creation seems much more scientifically explainable than evolution or spontaneous creation through a Big Bang, ect.

It may seem like so to you, but its not scientifically explainable at all. Now let me ask you, what created the elohim in that case?

Edited by Stellar

^^^^^^^

Gaaah please fix your quotes people...

that could be true, but from Raelian perspective, it was an attempt to make others see the beauty of nudity, and to entertain...his companion meditates by dancing nude on stage...that doesn't seem bad to the people the act is being presented to...

but how else are you going to recruite?...sex does sell, and Raelians love being nude...its part of being naturally human..

I love being nude too, am I Raelian? I just can't believe people fall for this... what are you going to do the day you realise it was all a lie and Rael gets exposed for a fraudster?

It is completely nuts... the guy is using nudity and hell, maybe even prostitution to lure people into joining his cult and giving him money and people believe it, heck they even defend and justify it.

Completely insane... a cult is a cult is a cult. Rael is one of many people doing a similar sort of thing around the world, taking advantage of naivety, gullability and mental vulnerability of others in order to bleed them dry. Sad. :(

Edited by Richdog

Gaaah please fix your quotes people...

Damnit, its the forum.

That happens after a certain number of quotes.

considering what about his past?....i don't know anything bad about his past...

How far have you looked into his past?

his evidence is presented in the Prophecies he has been given in the book...if you had read the book you'd learned that he was given information about the future and certain events that woulkd have to be fullfilled before the Elohim could make final contact...one of these is having an Embassy built so they would have a safe environment away from any possible hostile humans, or peopole unwilling to beleive what is occuring...

And that condition is evidence for anything HOW?

and others have been contacted by the Elohim...one investigation right now for a couple in Utah is about strange beings appearing in their dead television, and saying they are the Elohim...they bare the same resemblance as Rael described in 1973..

Ok. Its an investigation currently, nothing more.

yes that would be a con, but that is with the credibility of being a conman in tact....

? in tact?

Rael hasn't had any past experiences in such deeds....he worked happily as a magazine reporter, then received the message while visiting one of his favorite locations to sightview...he was contacted by the Elohim from a ship, willingly, and was given a task to fullfill...he didn't ask for money, he simply planned out ways to fullfill these tasks, and gain supporters..

and ask those supporters for money. Jeez, you really believe all this stuff? Before the whole Rael deal, Rael actually tried something similar, which failed. He sure does have a history of stuff that resemble con attempts.

again, what you consider realistic isn't the same as everyone else...

In this case, its what the majority consider!

i think its a realistic situation considering the event that occured, the information given afterwards, and the evidence through the prophecies he was given being fullfilled...

Which prophecies, hmm?

i beleive i've had evidence of Rael being truthful...it started from his book, to the prophecies being fullfilled,

What kind of evidence is there in his book? WHat prophecies have been fulfilled?

and then it was the optimism that he puts in people,

Any good conman can do the same.

finally it was the fact that othewrs have claimed to be contacted by the Elohim.....

People claim to be contacted by god but you dont believe it.

and i don't just intsantly assume, i research first, find evidence to support that view, and then if its strong enough, i'll take in that view....

Well, maybe thats the problem? You're only looking for evidence to support that view... but not to support the other views.

but since you are refering biased being to unsupported claims, it makes all other religions biased as well because they haven't presented evidence of there being a god...

Lol, you think thats a good argument to use against me? You obviously dont know who you're talking to!

BUT if you relate the life creating god to a scientific explanation such as extraterrestrials, then it would make it presentable, AND reasonably logical, which is what i have done....

But when you realise that theres a man that claims aliens have talked to him, given him money, and gave him a mission to preach to the others and gather money to build some sort of embassy because aliens just cant land anywhere... that kind of goes beyond logic.

besides, thats what many scientist are starting to do....they are changing their view from evolution and religious creation to extraterrestrial creation..

No, they're not. It would really help if you had any idea of what you were talking about. Evolution isnt even about creation.

no what i am saying is that i am willing to be proven wrong but there has to be evidence to prove i am wrong...

Its a shame you assume things are right automatically, instead of requiring those things to prove they are right.

as for suspending judgement, i have, and i do....sorry you don't understand that...i'm not judging anyone for being a conman because it clashes with personal beleifs...i'm not being judging when i beleive i have evidence to support my views...and finally, its not judging at all when your willing to reeducate yourself to anothers beleifs..

You judged him to be the real deal. Thats as simple as it gets.

Edited by Stellar

That is no more scientific than the bible

you think that because you haven't studied the Raelian Revolution...if you had, you'd of learned that the bible is the story of the Elohim altering their DNA and breeding with the first newly created species..thats not scientific?...does it need to explain that sperm and an egg create a new human who would have been half Elohim, and half altered DNA?...thats basically what it explains it as...it goes through the whole account and explains it in a scientific manner, not a religious manner...

And attempts to get donations to his "embassy" fund. It really isnt a biased statment. Less biased, at least, than your belief in him. I have taken into account his past, his present, his story, his lack of evidence, and his requests into consideration...

i am still wanting your evidence of his past that makes him a conman...your preset view of him is what alters your view of his past and his story...i still don't know what your talking about when you say "his past", except that he used to be a French Catholic student, with a normal life, who grew up to become a leader of the Raelian Revolution after "supposedly" being contacted by extraterrestrials...his requests aren't malevolent, or conning either...if anything they are beneficial....who else in governmental powerright now is wanting an embassy to help develop a relationship with extraterrestrials?...or should i state, those who beleive in extraterrestrials after having suffecient evidence presented to them..

and my beleif in him is simply from the fact that his story seems credible to me....i don't think everything i am told is a lie unless there is a concern, in which i then find credible resources for it, with proof...if he had been proven wrong (such as he said he was lying, or someone overheard him saying it was a con), or what he is doing is wrong then i would change my view...still, he is keeping people happy, and others who don't understand, then make biased remarks about him are just viewing from the sidelines with prejudice eyes...

How would you know how I look at it? I have to force myself to supress the "I want to believe" perspective in order to look at it from a neutral, objective perspective in order to judge whether something is true evidence or not. None of what you mentioned is true evidence at all.

you've explained earlier that you look at it from an objective perspective, taking into account his past, his present, his story and his requests, in which i asked if you could tell me what makes his past, and his present so uncredible and therefor makes him automatically a conman.....as for any evidenc ei have presented, all i have stated is that he has given prophecies that have been fullfilled since 1974...would Nostrodamus need to have prophecies fullfilled before he could be considered as having evidence for the situation that has occured?

Ahah, you mentioned it. MJ12 is widely considered to be a hoax by ufologists.

thankxxx for that info i'll take it into consideration now

Edited by rane

I love being nude too, am I Raelian? I just can't believe people fall for this... what are you going to do the day you realise it was all a lie and Rael gets exposed for a fraudster?

It is completely nuts... the guy is using nudity and hell, maybe even prostitution to lure people into joining his cult and giving him money and people believe it, heck they even defend and justify it.

Completely insane... a cult is a cult is a cult. Rael is one of many people doing a similar sort of thing around the world, taking advantage of naivety, gullability and mental vulnerability of others in order to bleed them dry. Sad. :(

if he is proven a liar i will go on my own way, and not feel devistated or not...i'm comfortable in my understanding of how the universe works...i'd probably just be an atheist who manipulates the physical plane...its what i do already...plus, i've read that extraterrestrials are the reason magick is even in existance...thankxxx to Aleister Crowley for discovering that

yeah so what if your nude like raelians, i don't care.:alien:..i wasn't trying to find any relation between you and them...get over yourself...yeah Raelians aren't supposed to skoke either but i do it anyways...i wonder how many Raelians also perform occult knowledge.. :alien:

Fix your quotes.

i dunno why they aren't working...the htmls are all correct, lest my eye cannot find the exact cause

i dunno why they aren't working...the htmls are all correct, lest my eye cannot find the exact cause

Its because of the number of tags in there. Cut your post into 2 1/2s or 3 1/3... one of them will fix the tags.

Thats what I thought. And how do you know any of that info is correct?

sited resources, and book indexes to state where they received that information, plus i buy books from authentic publishers...when looking online for information, it goes the same way, i look for site references, and i also try to find other places with the same information, or opposing evidence, if nessicary

How far have you looked into his past?

i've studied his past since birth, from his biographical experience and from others who view him with either a positive or negative approach...i've also read about his working with CloneAid as well as him disassociating himself with that company...i've studied that he has supposedly cloned a child for a family and he claimed he was going to present the child to the public..after failing to do so his credibility was viewed as bad...what people don't realize is that if he did he would have been arrested, and the facility would have to close and because the location of the child would be revealed she would be removed from the biological parents..

yes that would be a con, but that is with the credibility of being a conman in tact....

meaning once a conman always a conman...

and ask those supporters for money. Jeez, you really believe all this stuff? Before the whole Rael deal, Rael actually tried something similar, which failed. He sure does have a history of stuff that resemble con attempts.

again, what past attempts are you talking about?...he has only been a prophet for the Raelian Revolution once...not 2 times...what past "con attempts" are you refering to??:alien:

In this case, its what the majority consider!

yeah but the majority isn't always correct...the majority excludes the minority..which is obviously not a 2 sided view, but just a one sided view...usually the minority is the one with more individuality and reasonable views, or many different alternatives

Which prophecies, hmm?

human cloning, the finding of DNA, the creation of the first robots, soonafter the creation of humanoids, and another prophecy is the Elohimization process currently going on Earth, where scientist are turning to the theory of intelligent design, as opposed to evolution, religious creation, or the Big Bang.....now how is that for a majority?..looks like the minority is more reasonable and logically explainable....if you'd read his book you'd have read the prophecies of that era, and then be able to relate them to now, when the prophecy has occured..

a really wonderful site for such articles would be www.raelianews.org

its the official site of the Raelian Revolution, and all news pertaining to the movement, which includes prophecies currently being fullfilled

Edited by rane

People claim to be contacted by god but you dont believe it.

nope i don't...but when there is a unique spaceship in the sky and there are lights flashing that seems pretty evident of something otherworldy occuring...especially if there are extraterrestrials being witnessed..which reminds me, what about the people who have claimed to see extraterrestrials?...this doesn't refer to just one, but the many many and many of whom are sane individuals (limited only to the sane)

Well, maybe thats the problem? You're only looking for evidence to support that view... but not to support the other views.

no, i do look at both sides of any issue i have a concern of...thats what makes me a rational, and willing to learn adult...it also accounts for my mellow personality

Lol, you think thats a good argument to use against me? You obviously dont know who you're talking to!

not unless your some pessimistic smartass who likes to get under everyones skin because you think its what makes you unique and coooool :w00t: i hang with people who aren't Raelian...i debate with them these issues quite often...neither of us win, because we both realise we could both be wrong, and there could be a third outlook that could change us completely...we also don't have to tear down each others beleif structures to get by one small understanding...thats why i never say "i disagree" while debating...i just simply state what makes me think a certain way, and i then hear what makes the other think their own individual way.

No, they're not. It would really help if you had any idea of what you were talking about. Evolution isnt even about creation.

i do know what i am talking about...and when did i say evolution is related to creation? i stated that scientist find evolution, and creation to be unfessable as an explaination for coming to existance....the reason i stated this was because i have studied the trend of scientist today in this generation...it isn't somehting i made up...i read about it form a reliable source.........the future changes along with scientific explainations...this would be one of them...i am stating that scientist find it more explainable for a theory and are now basing their studies on this theory more often

Its a shame you assume things are right automatically, instead of requiring those things to prove they are right

dear Stellar, that makes you prejudice if you think i instantly assume someone is right...i assume others have a beleif with thier own individual evidence for WHY they beleive that way...if i find that their beleif is flawed wether it be from some lie that i have heard of, or because of evidence that shows its incorrect, then i state those facts and reeducate my understanding of it towards whatever nessicary needs

You judged him to be the real deal. Thats as simple as it gets.

i didn't judge him when i first discovered the Raelian Revolution...i studied it, and learned all sides of the issue, opposing and supporting....once i found he was credible enough, i followed his teachings....your judging by assuming that i beleive he is right, whether i have proof or not...i have my reasons for beleiving him, same as you have your reasons for not beleiving him :alien:

as for who created the Elohim, in the book, Yahweh explains that hey were also created by an extraterrestrial race that has since vanished...they left a monolith in their planet's oribit with all the information of their past..as for who created them?...i don't know, but they were more advanced than the Elohim anyways and could have since moved to the Hyperspace

you think that because you haven't studied the Raelian Revolution...

Or so you think.

if you had, you'd of learned that the bible is the story of the Elohim altering their DNA and breeding with the first newly created species..

That is a *belief*

thats not scientific?

A belief is not science, so no, its no more scientific than god. Both are unsupported beliefs.

...does it need to explain that sperm and an egg create a new human who would have been half Elohim, and half altered DNA?...thats basically what it explains it as...it goes through the whole account and explains it in a scientific manner, not a religious manner...

It doesnt have any evidence for it though.

am still wanting your evidence of his past that makes him a conman...

I saw it on a number of documentaries. Give me a few days to find an internet article. Im not even supposed to be posting on the forum right now because I dont really have the time to spare.

your preset view of him is what alters your view of his past and his story...

Incorrect. When I heard about this, I didnt have any preset view of him. This, however, is applicable to you.

i still don't know what your talking about when you say "his past", except that he used to be a French Catholic student, with a normal life, who grew up to become a leader of the Raelian Revolution after "supposedly" being contacted by extraterrestrials...

He had a similar, but different story before that. I'll find links for you at a later time.

his requests aren't malevolent, or conning either...if anything they are beneficial....

No more than that of a con man getting money from someone to save his "dying sister".

who else in governmental powerright now is wanting an embassy to help develop a relationship with extraterrestrials?...

You've got to make a distinction between his story, and his intentions.

or should i state, those who beleive in extraterrestrials after having suffecient evidence presented to them..

Huh?

and my beleif in him is simply from the fact that his story seems credible to me....

Credible and trutheful are two different things.

In either case, his seems to be neither.

i don't think everything i am told is a lie unless there is a concern, in which i then find credible resources for it, with proof...

Reallly? You accept everything?

Interesting...

gullibility: tendency to believe too readily and therefore to be easily deceived

if he had been proven wrong (such as he said he was lying, or someone overheard him saying it was a con), or what he is doing is wrong then i would change my view...still, he is keeping people happy,

You can accept that he's keeping people happy without accepting that what he's saying is the truth.

others who don't understand, then make biased remarks about him are just viewing from the sidelines with prejudice eyes...

How do you know who understands and who doesnt?

as for any evidenc ei have presented, all i have stated is that he has given prophecies that have been fullfilled since 1974...

Which prophecies?

would Nostrodamus need to have prophecies fullfilled before he could be considered as having evidence for the situation that has occured?

He sure would need to have precise prophecies fulfilled in order for me to consider him credible at all... Afterall, a person who makes a bunch of prophecies which dont come true isnt automatically taken as a credible source, and I'm sorry to say some people still would believe that he saw the future.

plus, i've read that extraterrestrials are the reason magick is even in existance...thankxxx to Aleister Crowley for discovering that

Discovering that? Do you mean "believing" that?

Hell, what magic/magik/magick are you talking about anyway? Theres more than one definition for it.

sited resources, and book indexes to state where they received that information, plus i buy books from authentic publishers...when looking online for information, it goes the same way, i look for site references, and i also try to find other places with the same information, or opposing evidence, if nessicary

Give me an example.

*ack* I cant continue any further right now. I was supposed to start working over an hour ago on some projects!

Edited by Stellar

That is a *belief*

which is what i have explained to you..its a Raelian beleif, which could go along the same terms as a theory

A belief is not science, so no, its no more scientific than god. Both are unsupported beliefs.

when you wanted the scientific explaination i gave you how the Elohim supposedly created life on earth...of course, there only "evidence" that i have to support that view is the Raelian teachings, and other eligions that are based on "gods" coming from the sky, and using technology while co-existing with primitive humans (the Dropas, the Mayans, the Egyptians, the Druids)....but just like it is a "beleif" it is also a theory that other scientists have considered

It doesnt have any evidence for it though.

true but i was trying to give you the scientific explaination behind the existance of mankind, but it was all in theoretical..also, this theory is being considered by some scientists of this generation who are trying to find evidence to support these "beleifs"

Reallly? You accept everything?

Interesting...

gullibility: tendency to believe too readily and therefore to be easily deceived

excuse me, but i've explained that i don't take everything as credible, unless i have support for that statement...once i find evidence that shows its credible i'll accept it...on the other hand, if i find something disproving it WHILE looking for evidence to support it, i'll most likely disapprove before i accept....i didn't become a Raelian the first day i read his book...i studied for at least a month about Rael's history, the CloneAid company, Dr. Bousselier (sp?), Raelian beleifs, the acxtivities they participate in, their goals, and whether its all beneficial or malevolent....i found that the Raelian Revolution was beneficial, and that there wasn't any negative information to disprove them from being like any other religion that beleives their own individual teachings

How do you know who understands and who doesnt?

its easy to tell...people who make biased statements, which would be unsupported claims, would be people who don't understand the whole situation...it doesn't mean they are not functional or lesser on any social ladder...it means they don't have all the information available to them for them to have a supported reason for beleiving what they do..an example, some Christians think extraterrestrials are demons..how would they know that?....some people think extraterrestrials are beneficial, while others who don't understand them might view them as terrifying or malevolent

Discovering that? Do you mean "believing" that?

Hell, what magic/magik/magick are you talking about anyway? Theres more than one definition for it

when using the word "magick", strictly with that spelling, it refers to the teachings of Aleister Crowley....its something that is learned when a student first starts independant studies about him, and his form of "magick".....his beleifs are from what he claimed to be "Zeta Reticulans" or "greys" who gave him the information while summoning them on a mountain....of course, this is just a beleif, which would also be a theory..

Give me an example.

An Undeground Education, by Richard Zacks

http://www.indiadaily.com (i check that site out daily, especially the Technology section, :wub: )

of course, the Unexplained Mysteries forum

http://www.unexplainable.net

http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/ufonews/

http://www.rinf.com/

http://www.alienshift.com (this place has lots of information!! :alien: )

those sites i have listed contain articles written by reporters, who also site their sources, and receive their information from dependable sources...if you want to know where tyhey get the information, simply read an article, and then at the bottom there should always be a source listed..

Edited by rane

The Raelian movement is totally fake in concept and completely self-serving.

Even more, the "leader" is absolutely psychotic; demanding that he be referred to as "His Holiness" and that select female followers agree to his lust desires.

The Raelian movement is totally fake in concept and completely self-serving.

Even more, the "leader" is absolutely psychotic; demanding that he be referred to as "His Holiness" and that select female followers agree to his lust desires.

:alien: have any proof behind that?..

he doesn't demand his followers refer to him as "His Holiness"....since he is refered to as the Maitreya in Asia, he is called "His Holiness", just like the Dali Llama is....there is no reason to think he is psychotic if he is accpeted for having very wise views...they aren't calling his the Maitreya because he knows the future or anything, its because he teaches peace, and infinity, much like Buddha did..

and in Buddhist beleifs, they beleive the Maitreya would return...when Rael makes a trip to Asia people flock to him because they beleive he is the Maitreya returned....this is also because of prophecies they beleive, including dates and such, which i won't even get into...

you should watch some documentaries about that...he has videos on his site

http://www.raelianews.org

but thats if your willing to learn...pallidin

Rael is a freaking jack azz some 1 shut his lame site down

:alien: and you are especially for flaming in such a ridiculous manner...

*spits on you*