Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How would you best describe yourself?

Beckys_Mom

I would consider myself to be ...

Kind

Loving

Fun to be with

Sarcastic (at times)

A great listener

Moody

A lil bossy

At times a lil nervous, as it is easy to sit behind a screen and look as though I am far from shy, but if met in real life there would be a difference

:wacko:

Honest...sometimes to honest for my own good! :blink:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• _Nyx_

• Yelekiah

• frogfish

I have great compassion for animals

I'm very honest too

I'm quite extreme and thats a bit annoying :P

Sometimes I'm really quiet.

Its hard to describe yourself!

i'm really rather complex and what some might consider to be disturbed haha.

i'm quick to anger, but i rarely tell people that i'm angry

i worry constantly about how i am perceived

i have little compassion for humanity in general, but have the utmost compassion for animals

i do not like, respect, or trust the male species (other than a select few)

i have virtually no self-esteem

i keep quiet, though i'm always full of in-depth thoughts and ideas

i have trouble expressing myself to others

i am impatient... very impatient

as i said earlier, i do not have compassion for humanity as a whole, but i do have compassion for individuals that need help. i always try to help people in whatever way i can if they're having a problem. i feel that is the only way i can make myself worth something.

i have been clinically depressed since the age of 6

i am paranoid

i have a severe phobia of tornadoes (yeah, i know, how random)

i'm more logical and rational than the average person

i am not afraid of much

i connect more with animals than i do people

i express myself in poetry, journals, music, and art

i have a bad habit of shutting myself away from the rest of the world.

i'm the one you usually see standing in the corner of a room while everyone else enjoys chatting and socializing

i prefer to observe rather than to participate

once someone gains my trust and love, i become very attatched to them, so i usually push people away before i get too close. i save myself the pain.

i think i'm more mature than most my age

i hate being the center of attention, but at the same time, i wish to be noticed.

i analyze everything and usually make things more difficult/complicated than they really are.

i'm very good at reading people and tapping into their emotions

i'm afraid of rejection and being alone.

i do, surprisingly, have a very good sense of humor

i'm very cautious and reserved

i am sensitive and easily get defensive

okay... sooo i probably sound like a nut. yay.

Edited by rose_ashes

Hmm, where do I begin? Let’s start with that I am a strange person… I believe in a lot of things that most wouldn’t dare think of (although here on this board, I'm surrounded with many people that probably believe the same as me :P ). I strongly support animal rights, and women’s rights… and despite that I don’t like getting into arguments-I will tell anyone that I do not support the current government. My own personal opinions. I’m a supportive friend that you could come to easily for advice, and I’m very good at keeping stuff secret if need be. I’m artistic, talented, and full of curiousity. I enjoy nature, natural cures, all kinds of history (and special interest in all forms of Mythology). I am intelligent, and very down to earth. I can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to any artwork or writing I do, but that’s not unusual. I’ve been through many hard times and bad experiences, but still fight to stay strong. I do not like being labeled… I will tell anyone and everyone that I am just me. I may not look “normal” or even act normal; but I know that is how I am.. and I’m proud of that!

I have a bit of a social anxiety, so if you were to ever meet me face to face, you would find me extremely shy. A weakness of mine is that I tend to try and please everyone... even if it makes me miserable in the end-and it's hard for me to express my feelings (ex: when I'm mad, I just keep quiet).

I'm only 21 years old. Some find that I'm quite mature for my age, however.

I'm Irish.. and believe strongly in my heritage.

I can have a temper at times, but rarely speak about anything-just bottle everything up.

I've had cervical cancer twice in the past year alone--but have been told that I'm very strong, brave, and courageous.

I'm sensitive. It doesn't take much to make me cry.

I'm honest. I have no reason to lie to someone-so I don't. Lies only hurt the other person worse in the end.

I can be sarcastic at times.. and at other times have a good sense of humor.

Okay-well, I think that's enough about me. LoL.

I am driven.

A softie when it comes to children especially my own.

I am in sales and have become able to read people very well.

I am very money motivated, can't help it.

I love dogs(especially my chunky monkey).

I love, love women. :devil:

I'm only 21 years old. Some find that I'm quite mature for my age, however.

I've had cervical cancer twice in the past year alone--but have been told that I'm very strong, brave, and courageous.

Sorry to hear this , thats tough going. I hope you are feeling better now and you are making a good recovery??

You are incredibly brave!!

:tu:

I agree with Lottie, that takes a hell of a lot of courage. I hope you are feeling better too :)

FEARLESS

FEARSOME

Great minds think alike. :P

I'm blunt, honest, sarcastic, spiritual, fun-loving, and wicked. Not always at the same time though. That would be exhausting.

I am:

Shy

Quiet

Sensitive ( I cry easily :blush: )

Honest

Loving

Clumsy

Annoying ( only to my brother and sister :innocent: )

Stupid at times :D

Love

Heather

I am painfully shy, quiet around anyone but my family, have a very quick twisted sense of humor, am very apologetic, mildly creative, fiercely protective and supportive of my kids, ugly, sub-standard & mildly worthless, macabre, and....

.... a good cook.

I am what I am..

erm.. I'm very shy when I don't know the other people I'm with, extremely blunt when I'm with people I'm comfortable with, I tend to use humour in the worse of situations, I'm moody, get offended easily but bounce back to being good natured quickly. I don't like having tons of friends, I'd rather have a few chosen ones that are true friends then have a whole bunch I can't count on. I'm loving towards my children but tend to be less loving towards others.

nuff about me.. next? :P

hungry

:D

but really...

spiritual (hence the yoga)

artistic (well, art pays the bills at least)

musical (thats where my real passion is)

but as far as bad qualities go:

i'm too sensitive (so I'm told)

I'm way too socially dependent (if I'm home alone, I get extremely lonely)

disorganized (my art desk at work is covered in supplies and drawings)

Edited by Zoso

I am . . .

Shy/Bashful

Quiet

Quick Tempered

Reclusive

Loyal

Protective

and a

Loner

I am easy to talk to, and 'break the ice' at social gatherings. I am very spiritual and a deep thinker. I am quick witted and love to have a laugh. I have loyal friends and family but I like to make new friends too.

If I where to write up an add to land myself a husband (hypothetically speaking)

And if I where to be totally 100% honest lol the add would look like this….

Hi

I'm 5ft8", 138lbs, longish brown hair with dark green eyes & a big smile

I would consider myself to be very honest (a lil too honest but it works)

Hard working, kind, loving(when I wanna be) considerate, out going, funny/witty,

and I have a passion for, movies, books, photography & animals.

BUT...

:ph34r:

I am the kind of gal that has to analyze just about anything, I am also very impatient if I want something done, I want it like yesterday!! I can be a tad bossy, I have a lil road rage, when I get up in the mornings look out, cuz I am a grumpy such n such, but once I have my black coffee I come around.

I take the usual PMS mood swings and can growl when annoyed, my bark is sometimes worse than my bite, I like to take over the TV remote ( I even wrestle for it lol) I have been told I am much like the character - Lois from Malcome in the Middle if that is so gawd help lil Becky lol.

WTM --- a man that can put up with all of that !!

:blink:

:P I don't think I would get many replies if I where to be honest in an add like that, but like I said I am too honest and if I where to post an add much like that one, and if I was single, I'd be left on the shelf for many years to come LOL

Edited by Beckys_Mom