Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Armstrong's Angels and Other Space Mysteries

Saru

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyThorley

• Althalus

• Starlyte

• wndycurry

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy....... Thank you so much for this article. I learned quite a bit, about one of my favorite subjects. I was aware of the "silent sightings" reported by our Astronauts, yet...... had never known about "Armstrong's Angels" original.gif

Thanks for that Andy, I enjoyed reading it. original.gif

I also agree that the face on Mars was one of the most intresting finds of the 90s.

Thank you for the great editorial andy, it was god to finally hear something new about the space mysteries.

I would just like to add though, there are other mysteries out there that are not mentioned in the editorial, such as the tower, and the floating castle. neither of which have been explained.

Edited by Althalus

Thanks you guys happy.gif

Ive been writing articles less frequently, but I've been writing them much better...like the two recently posted on the site original.gif

So thank you again happy.gif

Im glad you enjoyed them and hope my other ones are met like this.

Yes, excellent and interesting article Andy! I enjoyed reading it. original.gif

• 1 month later...

Very interesting topic.

The question that troubles me is: this story like others before it are inconclusive.

Thank you for the great editorial andy, it was god to finally hear something new about the space mysteries.

I would just like to add though, there are other mysteries out there that are not mentioned in the editorial, such as the tower, and the floating castle. neither of which have been explained.

I thought he mentioned those things...... blink.gif

I would just like to add though, there are other mysteries out there that are not mentioned in the editorial, such as the tower, and the floating castle.  neither of which have been explained.

I thought he mentioned those things...... blink.gif

Well....yes and no.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/artic...iclelunar.shtml

^

I wrote an article for the site a while back