Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Forum design changes

Saru

I mean, still the same great message board without the flags isn't it.

Benjo? YOU be it is! BUT? It is also the quality of the postings and personalities of those who are here....... like You wink2.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Nancy

• Anirbas

• Benjo Koolzooie

I think it looks good but it could use some more color and like a multicolored font would be cool if you could do that!

SaRuMaN,

Would it be possible for Current Members to LOG IN from the actual Home Page?

Unless I've missed something, somewhere, that isn't currently possible.

Needless to say, this would be #1000 on your Priority List wink2.gif

it could use some more color and like a multicolored font would be cool if you could do that!

I'm not convinced that multicoloured HTML fonts actually exist, although even if they did, I probably wouldn't change the colour scheme. The colour scheme and design has been used throughout the whole site, so it would need a lot of work to change even a single colour element.

Yes that should be possible, do you mean a 'Log In' link or the username and password box on the main page that you just fill in to auto-login ?

Yes that should be possible, do you mean a 'Log In' link or the username and password box on the main page that you just fill in to auto-login ?

SaRuMaN..... Either one! original.gif

An actual User Name/Password Box would be faster than having to go to a LINK Page. Yet, from an asthetic point of view, that little box on the Home Page wouldn't be as attractive, just easier.

Thank You for considering this wub.gif

perhaps the forum could fit horizontally

I've restricted the horizontal size of the forum intentionally, both because it fits good in 800x600, and because I feel it looks better than if it was overly elongated on higher resolutions than 1024x768.

It's usually hard to get a happy-medium, It's not perfect, but with the current design and layout, I think it's the best option. I might have a go at making a completely new design for the forum at some point in the future, at which time I shall seriously consider making the board fit better at higher resolutions.

original.gif

Update:

Country Selector

As promised, although the flags mod doesn't seem to work on this version of Invision Board, I have added a text field on the member profile area that displays the country as text so that you can see where everyone is from. You can change/select your country from the member's control panel section.

original.gif

ah well if it's going to be that much trouble then i don't think i'd do it original.gif thanks for considering though