Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anybody Else Hate "Most Haunted"?

KrazyAznTweakin

I don't know about you guys...but I really HATE that show Most Haunted. I can't stand any of the idiots on the show, I mean they are supposed to be investigating the paranormal, but I see a bunch of idiots running around because their mind is playing tricks on them. Come on now, where is all of this evidence, I don't care much for a stupid so-called psychic telling me what he supposedly sees in his head...shoot if I was on the show, I wonder if he would see my fist connecting with his jaw. I don't know about you guys, but I can't stand that show. But I do give props to Ghost Hunters though, they are a lot more professional than the sissy's on Most Haunted. Man I wish I was a ghost, so I could travel where that idiot Derick is at and just crack him one. I don't know about you guys, but I like to see investigators show me some type of proof, or at least show me that they are trying instead of walking around and crying. Henry the 8th my ass....I'm done ranting for now...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carla

• Claizen

• Taylor

• XNavyGunner

I hate Most Haunted with a passion. Most fake show I've ever seen filled with incompetent idiots.

Edited by sub_x0ne

I think the show was a victim of it's own success. I preferred the earlier shows as I think later on there was more pressure to come up with the goods. Derek Achora was always the weak link for me, undermining any credibility although now they have a new psychic medium in situ Gordon Smith who supposedly has a very good reputation.

I quite liked the screaming and running around it was funny and if you take it as mainly entertainment it's fine.

Well at first I thought it was pretty entertaining.. Then it got lame when they had that psychic guy on it.

I think the show was a victim of it's own success. I preferred the earlier shows as I think later on there was more pressure to come up with the goods. Derek Achora was always the weak link for me, undermining any credibility although now they have a new psychic medium in situ Gordon Smith who supposedly has a very good reputation.

I quite liked the screaming and running around it was funny and if you take it as mainly entertainment it's fine.

Acora is a fraud - just like the rest of the show!

Oh, but I love the theatrics! I know it's a lot of bunk, but it's entertaining bunk.

If this is the one that I'm thinking about, I hate it too. It's the one with the Scottish host and they send people into supposedly haunted areas with cameras attached to thier chests? All you ever see is them screaming and running. I always wondered, if the place is really haunted why do the cameras point at the peoples faces, why not at what their scared of? The answer, of course, is that they though that it would be more frightening to see thier ugly kissers. If I wanted to see screaming and running, I'd go hang out at the local playground, the kids there scream and run all day!

ll dude i wuldnt say youd like to hang arund aplayground!! the government mnitor everything!!!

yeah the show is ok but that psychic guy is ****ing moron. it is interesting tho. plus i guess im bias coz i believe in the paranrmal :P

If this is the one that I'm thinking about, I hate it too. It's the one with the Scottish host and they send people into supposedly haunted areas with cameras attached to thier chests? All you ever see is them screaming and running. I always wondered, if the place is really haunted why do the cameras point at the peoples faces, why not at what their scared of? The answer, of course, is that they though that it would be more frightening to see thier ugly kissers. If I wanted to see screaming and running, I'd go hang out at the local playground, the kids there scream and run all day!

actually that is not the show they are referring to , the one they are talking about is from the UK .

user posted image

EDIT: l don't care for this show either l find it rather boring.

Edited by fawkes2

hate it hate it hate it! :devil:

Ditto Foxy.That show is so lame.It's the guy that gets under my skin.Always pretending to see and hear stuff and be 'possessed'.What a joke...

It's one of the most annoying shows I've seen. Then again Sci Fi channel's quality has really gone down hill.

Too many people watch this show thinking that it is real (I am guilty of this too), and when they notice that it's fake, they get upset.

When I clocked that it was fake, it didn't bother me, the show is very entertaining. The ammount of times my friends and I have done impressions of Derek doing his thing, and it never gets old LOL.

It's just light hearted entertainment, watch it with friends, it's even funnyer.

Would be nice to have a REAL show about hauntings though <_<

I watch that show purely for the humor factor of it. You gotta admit, watching grown men running around screaming like a couple of girl scouts and that guy Derek pretending to get possesed and throw stuff around the room every episode is friggin funny. I remember when I first saw it I thought it had to be some kind of spoof. Then I found out it was real and I was like OMGWTFBBQ!?! You know every time the people in that show go off camera they're probably laughing their asses off at themselves. The moral of the story: People will do anything if they're getting paid for it. If you're looking for an intriging paranormal investigation show, this is not the show for you. However, if you're looking for a good laugh then it's worth your while.

• 1 month later...

You're thinking of Scariest Places on Earth. [of course, you may have already figured this out, seeing as how this thread is over a month old.] Is it the one with the woman narrator that sounds like a gremlin? And the host is all serious and like, "You must take this seriously. This is a dangerous place. You've been warned." Families are sent to various places with a history of supposed hauntings, such as Dracula's Castle. Le gasp! And then they're taken away with sacks over their heads, often given some sort of B.S. ritual to perform (most of the time involving blood from a dead thing or the dead thing itself), and the rest of the time they run around screaming, "ohmahgosh, ohmahgosh, there's something in here, I can FEEL IT!! I FEEL IT!! AHHHHHHHHH!" "Don't worry, mama, I'ma comin' to find you!!" "I'm lost, I'm lost!!" "I'm comin' mama!" "GET ME OUT OF HERE!! GET ME OUT! AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Stupid, stupid show. :hmm:

I don't know about you guys...but I really HATE that show Most Haunted. I can't stand any of the idiots on the show, I mean they are supposed to be investigating the paranormal, but I see a bunch of idiots running around because their mind is playing tricks on them. Come on now, where is all of this evidence, I don't care much for a stupid so-called psychic telling me what he supposedly sees in his head...shoot if I was on the show, I wonder if he would see my fist connecting with his jaw. I don't know about you guys, but I can't stand that show. But I do give props to Ghost Hunters though, they are a lot more professional than the sissy's on Most Haunted. Man I wish I was a ghost, so I could travel where that idiot Derick is at and just crack him one. I don't know about you guys, but I like to see investigators show me some type of proof, or at least show me that they are trying instead of walking around and crying. Henry the 8th my ass....I'm done ranting for now...

Lol I'm watching it right now, I've been watching it for the bast 2hrs. I like it. It's pretty good. I think most of it's real. Maybe you should research some of it. Well I guess some some could be fake.

that show is so damn boring. i cna't stand watching 5 mintues of it. i don't like Taps either. they can never catch much evidence. why? cuz it takes more than just spending one night in a haunted place. ghosts automatically won't come out and be like, "hey i'm here!" ghosts need to get use to new company before showing themselves

I hate Most Haunted too

I hate Most Haunted with a passion. Most fake show I've ever seen filled with incompetent idiots.

I have seen 2 episodes with a show that might be the same, I am not sure. Both were with the weird green light for night vision, and the woman was crying in both of them, one she just kept saying "I want to leave now, please can we just go?". She did have a British accent....I cant say for sure if it is the same show, but when she started crying I lost interest.

I've seen the show a few times and it wasn't convincing enough to hold my interest. :no:

Let's face it, it is a TV show, and to be successful, you gotta have drame. A show about haunted places where nothing appears to happen wouldn't sell, no-one'd watch it. If you've ever been ghost hunting, you know that you can spend four nights in a row at a certain location and find little to nothing. Yet these people have phenomenon every week like clock work. I used to watch this show to see what kind of bull (expletive deleted) they'd come up with this time. I don't care where you go and what you do, no-one and I mean no-one sees that much activity on a regular basis in different environment every week.

Oh and by the way I don't like it either. :no:

Derek Acorah is the worst thing on tv

"Im getting a precence, its, its to the left, yes, its of a, a, yes thank you sam, yes its a person, a name, Sam give me a name, yes thank you sam, its a K, Karen, no thats not right,Krazy,A-Azn-Tweakin, yes thakyou sam, thats rite...im getting more, its-no theyre are more of them, yes thanks sam, yes they're angry, yes thanks sam..."

he annoys me so much :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

• 4 weeks later...

:no: alot of people are in the wrong place, never be gullable,

(belive everything you see & hear)

be sceptical, (the door is open but you need personal proof)

but never be critical, (doors shut it's all b******s)

Derek Acora, is in my eye's a very gifted person who is a victim/profiter, of the money making producers who demand a show, hence why he has been set up on his own show Ghost Towns.

We in life are here to learn and progress to a higher spiritual level, but reading some of the posts it seems we still have a few monkey's that have one hell of a climb.

It makes me feel sorry for the people who put so much negative energy into putting someone down who only wants to help, but then again they nailed Jesus to a cross because he freaked a few people out.

We could'nt handle the truth.

The Jamster

I totally agree! I really liked it until the second and third shows that I watched. Then I knew what was already made known to the public......they're fake as fake can be. :hmm:

When I've watched it, I've gotten the feeling it is all a facade.

When I've watched it, I've gotten the feeling it is all a facade.