Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New 'Bigfoot' footage surfaces

UM-Bot

news icon rBigfoot, the legendary man-ape from out West, might have some East Coast relatives hanging from the trees surrounding Lembo Lake. Some shaky images on an 8-year-old videotape have sent Bigfoot watchers around the world into a tizzy.

They think they've found a baby Bigfoot clambering up a tree at the 300-acre former orchard off Route 44/55.The video clip appeared on the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization Web site (BFRO.net) last week.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Record Online

The footage along with more information can be found here:

Bigfoot Field Researchers Organisation

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkknight

• ROGER

• mattyt81

• fawkes2

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not "convincing" footage by any means. It's a piece of shakey amateur video that was sent in to us. The figures are small and silhouetted in the background. We normally wouldn't release something of this quality, but we did not shoot it ourselves, and many people have asked to see it.

now thats quite interesting...

Everytime I see a bigfoot blobsquatch photo with red circles my right eye twitches.

It must be the flashbacks...

Everytime I see a bigfoot blobsquatch photo with red circles my right eye twitches.

is there a story to it...

where can I find this video at? :hmm::blink:

try this link.. link

Yes....the same thought occured to me :P

This is not "convincing" footage by any means. It's a piece of shakey amateur video that was sent in to us. The figures are small and silhouetted in the background. We normally wouldn't release something of this quality, but we did not shoot it ourselves, and many people have asked to see it.

now thats quite interesting...

yeah that is intresting ...... makes you wonder how many other video with evidence of bigfoot or any other type of crypto video they are not revealing to us?

:P We have a lot of ATV trails in Wisconsin and people from large cities come here to SEE NATURE. Luckily no big foots but we have had small black bear sightings. This may be the same thing. Though bears don't jump around in the trees that I know of.

I cant really make out anything. It does kinda look like a monkey.

Does the video show more than the picture? Like, do they zoom in more?? It's so far away...can't really make out anything. I can't do video on this comp at the mo

• 3 weeks later...

I THINK YOU MISSED A LITTLE SOMETHING HERE .. IF YOU YOU LOOK TO THE LEFT. RIGHT BEFOR THE BABY RUNS UP TREE YOU CAN SEE THE MOMMY WALKING TO THE LEFT

IT LOOKS LIKE THEY MAKE THE BABYS GO UP TREES FOR SAFTY.MAN ITS BIGFOOT ALL

OVER THE PLACE IN THIS FILM. SHE OR HE LOOKS LIKE 7 OR 8OOLBS EASY ...I LOVE IT

:tu: I THINK IF WE WANT TO FIND THEM WE BETTER START LOOKING UP AS WELL. THE FILM SHOWS THAT THEY SEND THE YOUNG UP TREES

tell me what you see subfighter@rock.com