Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Black-Eyed Kids

Wicked Pixie

The black-eyed kids are a phenomena that a couple of friends informed me of on another message board.

As the name suggests they have completly black eyes, apart from that they look like normal kids. They look around the ages of 10-16 but when they talk they seem older.

Normally they ask to be let into your house or car, they make up excuses like 'can we use your toliet' or 'can you give us a ride home', those who let them in normally turn up dead.

This story will explain it better than I can.

The Black-Eyed Kids

I'm just wondering what they could be. Ghosts? Vampires? Aliens?

*shrugs*

:blink:

edit: My apologies if this has been discussed before.

Edited by Wicked Pixie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boltwave

• Wicked Pixie

• Craft

• GuitarGirl81

The black-eyed kids are a phenomena that a couple of friends informed me of on another message board.

As the name suggests they have completly black eyes, apart from that they look like normal kids. They look around the ages of 10-16 but when they talk they seem older.

Normally they ask to be let into your house or car, they make up excuses like 'can we use your toliet' or 'can you give us a ride home', those who let them in normally turn up dead.

The Black-Eyed Kids

*shrugs*

Never even heard of it before *shrug* Most of my relatives have black eyes (we're Hawai'ian), so it's kind of freaky to me...

well, what it means by black eyes is that the entire eye area is black. no whites, no pupils, no irises. just black pools.

I had never heard of them before either until a couple of days ago.

I'll go try to find a better source to post.

No idea but it is weird.

well, what it means by black eyes is that the entire eye area is black. no whites, no pupils, no irises. just black pools.

I know, I'm sorry ;) I have a tendency to be a bit of a smart@$$...

It's freaky... I wonder if it has something kind of like the MIB? (maybe the kids are the prequel to something scary happening?)

Is this something more along the lines of an urban legend?

The Black-Eyed Kids

*shrugs*

Okay, I read that story... and even though I've never heard of them, the only thing that comes to my mind at this point is that they have to be some sort of sentinals sent from Hell. I know that that sounds dramatic, but not as dramatic as the kids with the black eyes sound. Creepy. Wow.

:(

A person demonically possessed is recognized to have an extreme change in their eyes which turn to pitch black.

They are not ghosts, vampires, or any of that other hogwash, but are simply taken over by demonic spirits or apparations, or may be suffering severe spiritual affliction usually from an evil force of some kind.

Edited by Boltwave

I usually find stories like this a bit hard to swallow. They're definately not vampires, that's just stupid (even though that would be totally kick@$$!) As for demons, it's like Val said, they would probably be possesed by them, and they definately don't fit the criteria to be ghosts. Or who knows, maybe it is a couple of ******* kids with contact lenses.

I usually find stories like this a bit hard to swallow. They're definately not vampires, that's just stupid (even though that would be totally kick@$$!) As for demons, it's like Val said, they would probably be possesed by them, and they definately don't fit the criteria to be ghosts. Or who knows, maybe it is a couple of ******* kids with contact lenses.

Ha ha, you got a point there. :tu:

that's true, I have to agree that it's almost hard to believe (especially anyone who might say they're vampires)... but I also wouldn't label it as an urban legend because the stories supposedly just started a few months ago. That's why I placed it here--because it still fits as 'paranormal'.

I believe too that if it is something, then more likely demonic possessions. It is creepy though, either way, whether it's just a good ghost story, or whatever. haha.

what got me was (from the story) the black eyed kids would say "Let me in. You have to let me in." In other words-if this is true-they cannot come in, unless they have permission first. (like demons and vampires) *shrugs*

You just never know anymore. But as someone stated above, it could be a group of unruly kids with freaky contacts (although I didn't know they made black contacts that would cover the entire eye). haha.

that's true, I have to agree that it's almost hard to believe (especially anyone who might say they're vampires)... but I also wouldn't label it as an urban legend because the stories supposedly just started a few months ago. That's why I placed it here--because it still fits as 'paranormal'.

I believe too that if it is something, then more likely demonic possessions. It is creepy though, either way, whether it's just a good ghost story, or whatever. haha.

what got me was (from the story) the black eyed kids would say "Let me in. You have to let me in." In other words-if this is true-they cannot come in, unless they have permission first. (like demons and vampires) *shrugs*

You just never know anymore. But as someone stated above, it could be a group of unruly kids with freaky contacts (although I didn't know they made black contacts that would cover the entire eye). haha.

That's another good point. ;)

The Black-Eyed Kids

*shrugs*

They are Lost Kids, a cross between a Vampire/Wraith, they feed on the victims life force

:devil:

My grandmother used to call me 'her little black-eyed boy'. :huh:

They are Lost Kids, a cross between a Vampire/Wraith, they feed on the victims life force

Oh I hear ya ;)

When I heard of them i heard an experience where it seemed as if a woman was in her house and someone ringed the doorbell and when she answered it was a young teen i guess buy his clothing "goth/ punk rocker" then she noticed his eyes were black from what i know to be customized contacts that make the majority of the eye appear black. (This alters the vision in the eyes by the way)and that he was asking for something and the woman couldnt help him. And that when she looked in her peep hole again she saw him again so she decided to not answer and that by then she notcied more of them . She then called and told some friends of her of this experience and her friends said that in the area she lived in there were constant cases of people being attacked / even killed by some of these "black eyed kids". So to basically sum it all up and i know the way i told the story sounds ambigous in detail these are basically a group of gang members / cult kids what ever that are attacking people for whatever reason. And if I may have left out some detail its due to me trying to remember the story as a whole.

By the way this could all be some sort of Urb. Legend because I did hear this from someone.

- ? Enigma ?

interesting.

Do you have a source where I could learn more, Craft?

I been trying to find where I read it, but no luck, might be one of my books, but I cou;d not find it on the internet. There is something I do remember though, that these children are ones that have disappeared and never been found. Might want to check the missing persons files, most likely their pictures are going to be found there.

oh that's okay, Craft.. well it's still all interesting, nonetheless.

And I'm sorry that there was a thread about them already-I didn't know. :)

Does anyone have any pics of these things? They sound very creepy...

This is a picture from Emily Rose, you can view her eye pupils if you look at it closely

user posted image

Edited by Boltwave

Unfortuantly, I haven't seen any pics.

And that pic from emily rose is freaky looking. :unsure2:

black eyed people...reminds me of something I saw on the X-files.

There, I belive the Alien species are in a form called "black oil." When someone comes into contact with this liquid, it enters the person's body and makes their eyes completely black. Later on, when the Alien grows to it's full size, it rips open the person's body and starts walking around like nomal Alien species.

The X-files become quite chaotic with the appearance of these black oil aliens and the rebellion army aliens and the aliens who support the black oils, etc. etc.

But my point was that, what ever the "black eyed children" are, it probably (according to my theory) originates in the X-files.