Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

He's praying for us.

triplikeido

user posted image

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:30)

[http://www.skyhound.com/sh/archive/jan/NGC_2264.html

The Cone Nebula lies in the southern part of NGC 2264, the Christmas Tree cluster. The Nebula is an intense region of starbirth, a chaotic place where new stars are born inside a natal cloud and recently born, hot and massive stars buffet the nursery with intense radiation.

The nebula of gas and dust, lit by surrounding stars, is about 2,500 light-years away.

Check the link for more info and another awesome picture of Jesus in the heavens. Happy Holidays :)

Edited by Richdog

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• triplikeido

• Stellar

• Yelekiah

• SilverCougar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool picture.

:yes:

Yep, cool pick but, it's making me have to to pan the screen left and right to read the text. Oh well, I did that once before also, so I guess that I can't kvetch.

Cool picture.

:yes:

lol. agreed. anyway where exactly in that picture is jesus? geez...

An amazing photo, but I second the question: where do you see Jesus?

Is it just meant to be inspirational? There are pretty cool

nebulas captured by Hubble, etc.

edit: Oh, I get it I think. Christmastree cluster.

Edited by Yelekiah

If you save the pic and view it a little smaller it's supposed to look like the back of jesus head with a crown of thorns. Well, not exactly but, sorta like that anyway. And I'm a Jew! How come you let me see that first?

An amazing photo, but I second the question: where do you see Jesus?

The big dark cloud: like a profile view. You can see the beard, even. It's a bit big, so you'll have to scroll down. But it is a cool picture.

I... think I see the european mideivel version of Jesus.... but, I gotta squint... Honestly, if I was someone who worshipped him, I'd atleast make sure to have the propper image then one made up.... I'm weird that way... I'd rather honour him by atleast having the correct look.

And...I'm not even going to mention what I thought first when I saw that image... X)

The big dark cloud: like a profile view. You can see the beard, even. It's a bit big, so you'll have to scroll down. But it is a cool picture.

if you insist. The closest I can get is that it is 'someone' in backlit silouette, and that only because the OP said "look! Its Jesus". Of course, those of a religious disposition would see something of a religious nature. Kind of like seeing shapes in clouds.

user posted image

this is of the right side of his body. his profile. the picture i posted before this is a close up of his head and hands. I can't see how it looks like anything other than Jesus. let me know if you still can't see it.

I see where you are getting your imagery from now. But as I said, it depends on your point of view. The first time I saw that image, I wouldn't have come to the same conclusion you did. Probably because I'm not looking for signs of the messiah.

Actually, to me it looks like the Lord Mithra! What you are calling a "crown of thorns" is very evidentially the cap that Lord Mithra always wears. He seems to be getting ready to lay the bull again! Praise Mithra!

How do you like that one! Ya'll let me find it first and I was right!

The reason that they chose a more Europeon look for him is that no one knew what he looked like by the time it became the fashon to worship him. I've heard that the image is actually that of Zeus! Besides, who'd believe that a Jew would be totally nailed to the cross. Everybody knows that no self respecting Jew would have anything that wasn't at least 10 percent off! Ha-ha! I know, that was bad but, with a name like Umbarger, it has to be good. And no, I'm not anti-semetic, I'm Jewish.

It's a beautiful picture, but how you got the idea that it even looks human, let alone like Jesus, is beyond me.

If you look at the Big picture. you can see in the mind of Jesus. it is full of light and heavenly. you can see his hair, were it's parted, how it flows and how his shoulders dip down to his arms. If you look closely you can see all sorts of things that resemble hands and fingers where from a distance it looks like only his hands are in prayer. he his holding our hands in prayer.

Now with the smaller picture.. my second "first thought" is that of a howling wolf against the night sky...

dang dogs!! *shakes fist*

I can't see his face so, I guess it could still be Moses....

If you look at the Big picture. you can see in the mind of Jesus. it is full of light and heavenly. you can see his hair, were it's parted, how it flows and how his shoulders dip down to his arms. If you look closely you can see all sorts of things that resemble hands and fingers where from a distance it looks like only his hands are in prayer. he his holding our hands in prayer.

What exactly should a 'mind' look like? I know what a brain looks like. :huh:

Sure, you know what a brain looks like but, do you know what it tastes like?

Maybe that was a bit too much.

Now with the smaller picture.. my second "first thought" is that of a howling wolf against the night sky...

dang dogs!! *shakes fist*

That's quite a spiritual image as well.

a bit......

Hey guys and gals, she sees an image that is important to her. No need to get snarky and mean.

Obviously there are those of here who don't see the image she does. To each his own.

What exactly should a 'mind' look like? I know what a brain looks like. :huh:

I'm talking about the area under the hair. IF you can can see his hair at the top of his head you know that his mind is just below it. where all the light is? I'm not trying to point out a brain you know. I'm trying to point out what is shown in his head and/or mind. it looks heavenly to me. Hence the verse;

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:30)

he is in heaven, Mind body and soul.

That's quite a spiritual image as well.

user posted image

Yeah... that's what I'm seeing anyways..

Wow, amazing what people can see in these pictures. X)

I see what you mean, SilverCougar ... yeah, that's cool.

mind you, i can see Jesus as well so you can read into that what you want, I guess.