Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's up with the Denver Airport?

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Sea otter i think i got the complete interview on my HDD, i'll mail it to you once i find it, either that or i'll get you the link where i got it from. My guess isn't a temple, my guess is a large "Concentration" style camp, theres too many things not right about the airport but are just right for a camp....it is of course just a guess. As for temple it also could be, but theres no sense in paying all that money for a temple that will be worshipped in and not used for more practical purposes considering the cost of the place, and the amount of work and ground thats in it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• thepsychoticseaotter

• alienmojo

• fearfulone

Alas, i would but i'm from the UK, unless you willing to pay expenses LOL

I got my own field investigation planned, for a lesser known secret in the UK countryside.

what sought of thing is it, cos i'am looking for a secret entrance in suffolk

I was looking at the layout of the runways as they were said to be an odd configuration. For airports in the US that is actually a very common runway layout. There is very little chance of a in flight collision. It is a class B airport so all traffic is seperated by radar folowing with ATC. An accident while on the ground would be more likely. I have flown into and out of many airports with perpendicular runways, including the airport my plane is based out of and there never are any problems, and it is not even a radar airspace.

The one thing kind of strange about KDEN was that the runways were all the same dimensions. Except for runway 16R/34L , I think that was 12000ft. x 150ft but it is now shown on AFDs as 16000ft x 200ft.

The rest of the stuff about the airport are very strange but who knows maybe it is the thin air up there in denver.

I got my own field investigation planned, for a lesser known secret in the UK countryside.

You do? I'm from the UK if you have any ideas... Wouldn't be anything to do with Burlington would it?

What leads me to the temple theory is mainly the murals. Alot of the imagery reminds me more of a occult/religious symbol than anything.

Second the writing on the floors. I would almost guarentee that there is a signifigant pattern to them.

Third. If the supposed Swastika is to be believed (one of the things I find in question) remember the Nazi's used the swastika wich was I think, a symbol of one of the norse gods ( I believe thor).

Back to the murals The three dead girls were jewish, native American and African in decent. Two of wich are known to be hated by Middle eastern muslims. Also the jewish girl curiously holds a Bible. (leading one to think that it also symbolizes the death of Christianity)

And notice the same girl also is wearing not so cleverly hidden yellow star of David...Now just where did Yellow Stars of David come into play? Wondering where I'm going yet?

Ok the last part of the mural wich has a Christ like figure sitting behind some thing that appears very Hindu in origin.

For years New Agers have tried to put a connection between the Christ in the Bible and India.

Notice too that the translations of several of the floor inscriptions are names of "places of power" in native american belief...also look where the airport was built. I think it was right near or on one.

Ok tying it all up.

Notice the New age movement and the NWO started gaining steam at the same time. Both sides have "watered down" versions of religious doctorines that resemble light versions of those religions. Yet the NWO/NAM, do support more of a slant that wants the elimination of Judeo-Christian beliefs and have even stated that execution of everyone who claims these beliefs would be an acceptable option.

Not only will it be Judeo-Christians but anyone who doesn't adhere to the ideals of this new society so in truth no religion is safe save the one the NWO endorses. And look at the ties to Naziism that is there...Even down to the Aryan boy that holds the hammer and wears such a militaristic outfit. (a hammer also being a symbol of Thor)

But how is it a temple?

Well the belief in these "energy sources" and that DIA looks to have been built on one is the first thing that tips me off, the second in the murals and the "religious" signifigance of the floor inscriptions. Also in most text dealing with the Illuminati there is always certian occult symbols that they use and I guarentee the deeper chambers hold them considering the stuff found in public areas.

And finally, Temples used to house weapons and their own military whats to say the powers that be behind the DIA aren't doing that as well. If it's not NWO I'd say it is Nazi in origin.

However The stories of Frozen Nazi's and Aliens I find A bit too much but I ahev always belived that the Nazi's did survive past WWII and work in various contries...

Seaotter, i see where your coming from, the swastika is phoenician in origin, it mean peace, when it the right way around, tilted however is a symbol of evil. Alot of the symbology depicts freemason involvement, the inscriptions on the floors, are thus "the coming of the white mountain". i think its navajo or another native american languagein the region. The murals are distrurbing the german child has a iron fist, notice also that everyone is giving their weapons wrapped in flags to the german kid (remember not too long ago germany wanted control of british nuclear weapons in the "united states of europe") it would take me hours to explain all the symbology in the murals and the airport. But why would a temple need 50 square miles of land, why would it need underground facilitys, why is there cameras on every lamp post going up the motorway(freeway/highway)towards the airport.....

Oh yes and to answer thefirstman and wizard of odd, i'm going to "corsham computer centre" in wiltshire, interested in joining me? if o i'll send you some info on the place. basically its a underground facility, denied existence from the MOD, and not even marked on maps.

Hey Guys, i'm new to this site, i just stumbled upon it because i like to read the new theories poppin up on the net, choose which to believe, which not. i will be going through the DIA in january, if someone would seriously like to meet me there to discuss and maybe do a little investigation i'm more than open. I'll keep an eye on this board, let me know and i'll give you dates and times

BA, I see your point as well. The temple may be one function of the facility. Military base the other. Like I said earlier Temples often had other functions besides worship. I think what we may have is a multi-functional facility.

Now, remember I'm not into conspiracy theories nor do I put much stock in them but, the things pointed out here does cause me to raise an eyebrow or two. Notice one thing all the interviews was done pre-2000. When the big NWO scare was going on. After that you find nothing much on it.

I find that odd. So lets say if the NWO plan was set back or somehow stopped, what is the facility used for now?

Hmmm...creepy. I've been to the DIA a couple times. I used to live in Colorado Springs, and sometimes flew into there from Oregon on my way back from visiting my relatives. I wonder if DIA isn't the only airport in CO that has weird things. Odd thing is, the I lived very close to the Colorado Springs airport, which was moved to a bigger facility when it really didn't seem like it needed moved. Also I lived really close to Patterson AFB (walkable distance). Also an army fort was really close by, but I forget the name. Then Norad was also extremely close. Then of course everyone knows the Air Force academy is there in CO as well. Seems to have a lot of military influence there. Not sure if that would have anything to do with DIA though, unless there is a major mason or Nazi influence within the military sites in CO and they needed a secret area to do there weird doomy rituals and secret plans of doomy doom. Also as a kid I used to hear rumors of Ufo's being kept at Norad.

Oh yes and to answer thefirstman and wizard of odd, i'm going to "corsham computer centre" in wiltshire, interested in joining me? if o i'll send you some info on the place. basically its a underground facility, denied existence from the MOD, and not even marked on maps.

Yeah, I know it. I remember seeing a thing about it on the Mark Thomas show last year and I did a bit of investingating on the net about it at the time. I did write an essay on it, which I hosted on my old site but that's down now. Interesting place. Never actually visited it in person, wouldn't mind having a look one day though. It's often referred to as the 'Burlington Bunker' and is supposedly an entire replica of the underground network at Whitehall below London, complete with it's own pub and all sorts! It's being kept open at a cost to the taxpayer of over £1m a year, although it was 'officialy' closed down out of service many years ago. I think it's basically somewhere all the 'important' people can go and hide in the event of some kind of major disaster or nuclear war.

So is no one going to try to meet me at DIA in January to investigate??? Is everyone on this board all talk or just completely broke!? tongue.gif I'm serious about meeting someone to investigate, lets join together to find out what this airport is really there for

So is no one going to try to meet me at DIA in January to investigate???

I think you will find that most people are skeptical about meeting complete strangers from message boards. Your anxiety is most questionable.

Yeah, especially after only 4 posts... I mean I wouldn't expect anyone to want to meet me after about 10 posts only!

No offence, but that's just the way it is...

Understandable, figures that hundreds of people who dont trust anyone wouldnt trust each other right? anyway, maybe after i get more used to the site and have posted more, it will be a better proposition, like i said, i just found this site, it is awesome, and i like the different posts. Anyway, since no one will be meeting me and this is only the 2nd time ive ever heard of a theory on the DIA, someone wanna let me know what i should look for that seems a little quirky while i'm there?

Well two of the murals have been painted over, and two have been altered so not much luck there.

Take a look at the positioning of the markings on the floor and see how they are arranged. Also the "vent" that come form the ground that look like "miniature nuclear cooling towers" would be of some interest.

Visiting a couple airports other than DIA would be good for comparasion. especially the security to see if DIA has any major differences.

I'd love to go but I am ususally broke and find it hard to get away from the family. That and I have a fear of flying as well. tongue.gif

yes then i guess i have no one else to interrupt my search for that clearing in suffolk! and also good luck if you actually end up doing your investigation Blood Angel. thumbsup.gif

o_o;; i would meet you after ten posts, as long as your a young blonde big breasted woman >_>;;

Wizard of Odd, CCC isn't the burlington bunker, burlington is something completely different, CCC is about 1/2mile from rudloe manor, and is guarded by one single fat man and a camera u_u theres no signs stating any kind of base, you can walk up to the front entrance, that is until "spooks" arrive and ask you to leave politely, even though you are well within your rights to be there. theres also a vehicle lift "round the back". The government first denyied its existance, they didn't even ask parliment for permission to build it (this makes it a black project), then they said it was there and housed old naval computers....then they denied its existence yet again. now its marked on OS maps as a underground quarry....

Seaotter: I was unable to find the file, however i did find the whole interview with more images, some of it sounds a little crazy, but if you ignore everything that isn't to do with the airport then you'll start to think something very strange is going on there...

Whole New World Denver International Airport Interview

Bloody Angel, i found that interview very interesting, but i'm not too sure bout the whole greys and reptilians underneath the airports in the base. I dunno, i am still undecided and question the existance of aliens in the first place, so it kinda discredits the info he presents...any thoughts? whistling2.gif

1. the names blood angel, not "bloody angel"

2. Like i said if you ignore the crazy bits you'll realize something weird is going on...

3. i think i have covered all of my opinions in this thread already u_u

I think Bold Angle ( sorry BA couldn't help it) covered it pretty well.

I agree on the reptilians and grey bits as well. I also think there is something odd there too. I personal thought is that the key was the murals but since they have been altered an only pictures exisist now whos to say.( some painters have hid hidden messages in details of their work but since the alterations and paint overs that would have been destroyed and finding a pic that would have detail enough to find them would be near impossible)

thepsychicoceanbladder has a point, however there is one way to find more detailed pictures and thats contacting the persons who published them on the web in the first place. good idea? bad idea?

I'd be more than glad to meet you at DIA in January, FearfulOne, but I have no way of getting there. To be honest, I want to go check DIA out for myself. I've only been there once, but as it's right in my state I find this all very interesting. Being in Grand Junction though, I've got around 300 miles to travel...and again, no way to get there at this time. Sorry.

Here is an interesting article I found regarding the Denver Airport:

http://www.directionsmag.com/article.php?a...?article_id=121

Prior to reading this forum, I had never heard of anything strange about the Denver Airport. I find it interesting, and a bit shocking, that indeed, the runway layout is a swastika, and if you look at the arial view of the roads surrounding the passenger terminal, you may notice the roads seem to outline the face of an alien, with the terminal building located in its forehead...right between the eyes.

It is also puzzling to me that this airport was constructed at a cost of nearly 5 billion dollars (must have been an important project for someone), and is located within 100 miles of the nations top space-related Air Force Bases: Cheyenne Mountain, Peterson AFB, and Schriever AFB (previously called Falcon AFB), and numerous aerospace industry complexes.

I am very curious about the remarks concerning fences that are designed to keep people IN instead of keeping unauthorized trespassers out, coupled with the remark about miles of empty concrete tunnels with sprinkler systems (gas dispensers?) in them. There was an online photo (I can't find the link) of a mural depicting a nazi ghost with a gaping mouth and a machine gun.

Is the Denver Airport some sort of secret concentration and extermination camp or quarantine facility the government plans to use to exterminate mass numbers of witnesses in the event the public discovers something the government doesn't want people to know? Does anyone know if there are ties linking the Center for Disease Control (CDC) with the Denver Airport and with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)? It is interesting that the Denver Airport is centrally located in the United States and has the capacity to handle huge volumes of incoming flights from all four directions simutaneously, and allow aircraft to scramble outbound in all four directions simultaneously.

Is area 51 (Groom Lake, Nevada) somehow associated with the Denver Airport?