Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bag thief' knocks himself out

DR. YO

'Bag thief' knocks himself out

From correspondents in London

November 22, 2005

AN alleged bag snatcher was arrested after he accidentally knocked himself out while trying to make a quick getaway, British police have said.

The 27-year-old man saw stars after colliding with a wall as he ran from the scene of the incident in Gloucester city centre, western England, on Saturday morning.

He was taken to hospital for treatment to his injuries and charged with robbery after coming round.

"The incident occurred at around 10:15 am (1015 GMT) on Saturday November 19, when a male offender snatched a handbag from a 21-year-old Newent woman, approaching her from behind," said Gloucestershire Police spokeswoman Zoe Young.

"After grabbing the bag the offender ran off but collided with a wall, knocking himself unconscious."

Source

I always thought incidents like this only happens in cartoons. :rofl::rofl:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• Purplos

• Denzanrom

• Yelekiah

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t: I've seen people run into things, but never hard enough to knock themselves out.

:rofl::w00t:

lol if only that would happen more often... not the stealing but the screwing yourself over immediatly in public resulting in your arrest... lol poor gal, good stuff...

think it knocked any sense into him?

I slipped on soap bubbles and landed headfirst onto the tiles. This guy was probably running headfirst into the wall. But still, LMFAO!

Hee hee hee hee hee! How in the heck can you run into a wall? Big flat stationary thing right in front of you... keep running, maybe it will disappear.

What a prize winning PLONKER!! :lol:

Nothing like when the criminal eliment lends law enforcement a helping hand! "I'd have gotten away with it too! Mean ole wall, it just jumped right out in front of me!"

I wonder if the dip **** is planning on suing the building owner for interfearing with his livelihood! :w00t: