Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
40nrockinon

Hog Dog Fighting

87 posts in this topic

hogdoggintexas

my hog dogs im on the left we use thes dogs to hunt hogs and no1 can chang that just try

post-61263-1195490569_thumb.jpg

Legatus Legionis
http://www.hsus.org/hsus_field/animal_figh...g_fighting.html

I saw this on the news the other day & I was sooo sickened by it. It's bad enough when dogs fight other dogs, but this is just out & out disturbing.

And, yes, there were children present at the fights that they were able to tape with hidden cameras. It's too disturbing for words. I can't imagine how this would effect the kids.

Nightmares would just be the start...

I'm afraid that it would make the kids sooo calloused & uncaring for any other living thing that they are creating numerous sociopaths!!! :(:(:(

40nrockinon :devil:

this is totally wrong dude..

FairyJosie25
my hog dogs im on the left we use thes dogs to hunt hogs and no1 can chang that just try

Ah. How did I know before I even clicked on the thumbnail that they would be pitbulls?.....

It's also interesting that your previous posts have been removed for images promoting animal cruelty......

I wonder what will happen when someone shoots your dogs because they've attacked someone's pet or child?....... An eye for an eye, I guess......

hogdoggintexas

post-61263-1205493850_thumb.jpg

Ah. How did I know before I even clicked on the thumbnail that they would be pitbulls?.....

It's also interesting that your previous posts have been removed for images promoting animal cruelty......

I wonder what will happen when someone shoots your dogs because they've attacked someone's pet or child?....... An eye for an eye, I guess......

not pits 1 is a dogo and 1 is a black mouth cur you dont know what ur talkin about

grither
Why is it that everytime someone posts a story on here about humans mistreating animals someone always posts something like, "I would do that to the people."?

To me mistreating humans should be as horrible or more horrible than mistreating animals, so what gives? :wacko:

They talk about doing that to them because they are monsters who mistreated the animals. What do you think the people that run the fights deserve? Oh well they are humans so you cannot hurt them they are better than animals. Why the hell would treating humans bad be worse especially when they deserve it. Anyone involved in these fights should suffer horribly.

BiffSplitkins

Moderator???

those recent links should really go away :angry:

chemical-licker

i totally agree biff :yes:

jaylemurph

Those are awful. I can't imagine /doing/ that, let alone filming it and then making it available online!

--Jaylemurph

louie

Links not working, have you got another.

jaylemurph

Several inappropriate links were recently disabled by one of the mods.

--Jaylemurph

grither

The links are promoting animal cruelty it's not something you need to see.

The Unseen

They took it off the site and didnt get to see it.Oh well.