Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DisInfo

BuhiBuhi-Kun

With all of the sites and pictures and testimonials etc. etc. and the abilty to create a million anonymous aliases in cyberspace...just how much is disinformation put out by the government. Wouldn't that be hilarious if Art Bell really worked for the government and was purposely leading many people down false corridors and back alleys....Without first hand knowledge how can we know to believe or trust in things told or shown to us especially with the availability of Photoshop....Sorry, perhaps these are the disillusioned ranting of paranormal enthusiast. disgust.gif

• 5 weeks later...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeathlokTheDemolisher

• reese2

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

• Engulf

Top Posters In This Topic

[edit]

A good example of the right wing media's resort to fiction is the non-existent "World Tribune" newspaper that is quoted to drum up propaganda on Iraq or other messes made by Bush. Simple fact is, it doesn't exist, it's just a repository for rubbish that gets quoted by the news commentators that Bush supporters like to watch.

This is a government conspiracies forum. The current government has pulled the biggest con on the American public in history. Deal with it, and if you don't believe it, find a safer bulletin board for yourself [edit].

Edited out profanities and personal attacks on members, as well as the bulletin board as a whole

Edited by Phantom

You sound like a name calling [edit]. You actually aren't saying anyting that is direct or factual. Just inflated and emotional. You sound like an angry little troll...

Did someone burn your bridge??? So now, you are trying to find a new place to lurk?

Reese

Edited by Phantom

are you a former man in the White House or something?if so have you been fired by Mr. Bush recently...and personally without right judgment?? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Magikman

Actually I see his point. Let's say for example, that certin 'experts' are paid to dish out disinformation.

Look at it, most of the 'evidence' that we get is circumstancial or speculative. Documents can be easily forged. Especially if you know what it looks like to begin with.

I can make and official looking U.S. gov. document that states the world is contolled by Hasbro and after I post this newfound discovery on the net or in a book there will be others that expand on it.

It's quite easy to do. The main problem with most people is that they will accept anything without looking to the other side of the story.

I just call it as I see it. I see it more clearly than most.

WTF are you doing here, if you believe the bunch that took power in 2000 are beyond reproach, and doing a good job? Get back to work, make something, or sell something, go on!

thumbsup.gif