Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New 'Bigfoot' photos taken on Silver Star Mt.

UM-Bot

Image credit: stockxpert
Image credit: stockxpert
(With pics) A backpacker from Vancouver, Washington, took these photos on Silver Star Mountain in Gifford Pinchot National Forest on November 17. He says he doesn't know what the figure was, but he does not believe it was another hiker or backpacker.

The photos are inconclusive, but they are potentially relevant. The figure you see could be a sasquatch. The silhouette is comparable to the lanky silhouette in the Marble Mountains footage. It also looks similar to some eyewitness sketches.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: BFRO.net

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImAnAlienWa8iD

• Atlantean

• frogfish

• Welsh Shaun

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame they couldnt get to the footprints? or follow it. But that would mean finding the truth :rolleyes: That would spoil the whole mystery wouldnt it? ;)

The size might be very big, and possibly off the chart for a human.

The camera positions will be easy to re-establish, along with the horizontal and vertical position on the ridge. The exact distance will be hard to determine and re-create with accuracy.

interesting' photo is quite good....

Knothere made a good point in the other thread about this that he checked the Information of the picture, and the camera was on 24 mm...the basic "zoom". So why didn't the witness zoom in when taking the pictures?

I think the person couldn't follow it because in the article, they say that area is ahr to traverse, and in the foreground, you can see a rocky outcropping close to the witness (in pic). Maybe that prevented him from getting closer...also he could of been in fear....just my 2 cents worth...

I would have taken a sniper rifle to it's head. Then we'd have proof, solid, dead weight evidence. If it was a hoaxer then he shouldnt have been messing around. :D Just kidding. Who else thinks this is a craptastic hoax? I will be the first to sign -

HOAX

Edited by ImAnAlienWa8iD

if im up on some mountain, freezing cold, and I see some (perceived) sasquatch, i sure as hell won't be chasing after it

The mystery would remain. That photo is useless :hmm: , the mystery would only become bigger. :cat:

Edited by QueryAnalyzer

Hmm... messing with one of the pictures...

user posted image

A hiker or anybody up that high, in the cold... why doesn't the figure have a backpack or sack on their back?

Posture is ackward.

The general outline can be screwd up with layers of clothing (as it is freakin cold there) so... that's out.

Hmmmmm....I dunno...

I know one thing, if I were the cameraman, I would have been in full pursuit, even if it ended up being the death of me!

After all, short of dying in the process, the dead-or-alive carcass would have been worth way, way more than a couple of grainy images.

me too , that thing could smash my head. if it's smart enough to take the camera and smash it up then we definitely need to capture one of these things.

Hmm... messing with one of the pictures...

user posted image

A hiker or anybody up that high, in the cold... why doesn't the figure have a backpack or sack on their back?

Posture is ackward.

The general outline can be screwd up with layers of clothing (as it is freakin cold there) so... that's out.

I don't see anything wrong with the posture. He looks slightly hunched...like a man walking in the snow.

What I see is someone with perhaps a beanie on and a large, tight, but baggy jacket on with a hood bunched up at the back.

*drum roll*

Deeeeebunked!

*takes a bow*

Ok, I've been taking a closer look at the images and I need some feedback.

user posted image

Focus your attention on the snow encircled on the above image. The snow seems to have been disturbed in this area.

Can anyone determine if there is any symmetry in those distrubances? Might be some footprints there. If that is foot traffic, whose feet caused it? Bigfoot or hoaxers getting into position?

Ok, I've been taking a closer look at the images and I need some feedback.

user posted image

Focus your attention on the snow encircled on the above image. The snow seems to have been disturbed in this area.

Can anyone determine if there is any symmetry in those distrubances? Might be some footprints there. If that is foot traffic, whose feet caused it? Bigfoot or hoaxers getting into position?

Well spotted.

But you cannot tell whether they are footprints. They do look like some sort of track, left by what I dont know. :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

How come NO ONE ever gets a good shot of ANYTHING ever?? EVER!! Bigfoot never runs across camera crew trying to film a documentary. UFO's never fly by when the news crew is out doing traffic. Noooooooo....... Then again we probably have seen countless clear shots of bigfoot, ufo's and ghosts and we all call PHOTOSHOP.