Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Calling UK ghosthunters

samanthauk23

I'd love to do a ghost hunt in the Tower of London but you'll probably have to get permission though lol. :angry2:

If you have heard the story of 50 Berkley square, I would dare you to spend a night there. :tu:

50 Berkley Sq, nope, but I'm gonna have to go look it up now as I'm all curious!

Tell ya what tho, a ghost hunt at the Tower would be awesome. Shall I ring up and find out how to arrange a night there??

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samanthauk23

• Crazy Funk

• darkknight

• Richdog

i live in York and there is a pub/guest house in town thats the most haunted pub in the uk 'apparently' and there are alot of ghost stories around so if any one fancys york, let me know :tu:

i live in York and there is a pub/guest house in town thats the most haunted pub in the uk 'apparently' and there are alot of ghost stories around so if any one fancys york, let me know :tu:

Ooh that sounds good, whats it called?

Pssst...If you want to sleep with that curvaceous new-age chick, don't tell her you think ghosts are bogus! :innocent:

Edited by hazzard

Pssst...If you want to sleep with that curvaceous new-age chick, don't tell her you think ghosts are bogus! :innocent:

Eh, who ya talking to/about? Lol.... sounds like a quote from a film actually...

haha thats terrible :devil: made me giggle though :P

Hello All

I wanna go on a ghosthunt....who's up for it?

I live in London by the way! Anyone local (or willing to travel a wee bit) up for spooky fun? We'll show those most haunted amateurs hows its really done !!

:D

hello there i am not from the UK i am from the USA. But i am also looking for people to do this with if you are interested in a ghosthunt please feel free to reply to this or message me. =) me and a few friends are just starting to really get into this stuff. and from what i have heard there are a few places in So-california that are worth going to.. i.e. the Queen mary.

thanks

-ghosthunter111405

Hi all - first post n all

Is this ghosthunt gonna happen, if so I would like to join in the fun, been wanting to do something like this for a while.

I'm willing to travel in the UK (with notice) and film all that goes on. Can even edit it all to make it look like an award winning documentary lol.

Anyway keep me posted

Hey Sam, an anglo saxon here from Herts :D

Ever heard of Clop Hill? I went there recently, it's just north of Luton, quite a scary place, but im still in my infancy with regard to hauntings.

so does anyone like the idea of the tower??? Or the pub on york? let me know cos I need to start organising and tings!

Both sound really good but personally I really like the idea of the tower. :tu:

Don't mean to be a party pooper or nowt sam but I can't say for definate if I can make this. I promise I'll do my best but have just forked out £500 to get the car fixed, road tax is due at end of this month and Xmas coming up. Am pretty much clean out of cash for the mo due to poverty stricken student lifestyle. Once we've got a definate idea what we're doing I'll work out costs for travel, accomodation etc and should have a better idea. I swear tho I'll cut off my left arm and sell it if I have to. :)

Anyone else fancying the tower or the haunted pub?

HEY SAMMY MY CUTIE LITTLE NIECE WOULD YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF A 40 YEAR OLD UNFIT BUT UP FOR IT TAGGING ALONG ON THIS GHOST HUNT, CANT BE ANY SCARIER THAN WHAT IM GOING THRU AT HOME RIGHT NOW (YA KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT).!!!!

Edited by mariemac